剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
You want this to be simple. It is not easy or simple.
我知道
I know that.
所以你不能就那么站在那儿
So you can't just stand here
用那双死气沉沉的眼睛盯着我 好像我是
staring at me with dead eyes like I'm some --
这不是偶然发生的
This didn't happen to you.
我不是偶然爱上你的
I didn't happen to you.
我知道
I know.
我该走了
I should go.
好 走吧
Fine. Go.
如果安德鲁不能参选 你就输了
If Andrew leaves the ticket, you lose.
如果梅莉不支持你 你也输了
If Mellie doesn't stand by you, you lose.
我们绝不能输 我们要赢得选举
And losing is not an option. We're winning this election.
所以对安德鲁和梅莉好一点
So make nice with Andrew and Mellie.
早上好 老板 今天有什么安排
Morning, boss. What's on the schedule for today?
你们俩去轮流监视这个目标
The two of you are to relieve the agents surveilling this target.
没有我的命令
You are not to approach the target
你们在任何情况下都不能接近目标
under any circumstance without my authorization.
玛丽·渥利斯
铂金斯探员 有什么问题吗
Agent Perkins, is everything all right?
这是玛雅·波普 奥利维亚的母亲
This is Maya Pope, Olivia's mother.
对你来说有问题吗
Will that be a problem for you?
不 长官 没问题
No, sir. No problem.
天啊 我真想你
God, I've missed you.
22年是一段很长很长的时间
22 years is a long, long time.
还记得以前你经常送花给我吗
Remember when you used to bring me flowers?
我记得
I do.
现在是谁在买♥♥花
Who's buying?
伊万·约希金
Ivan Yushkin.
那你和约希金先生喜欢什么呢
And what do you and Mr. Yushkin like?
一朵玫瑰还是一片花海
A single rose or a garden?
给我们个惊喜吧
Surprise us.
肯尼迪 是啊 当然
JFK? Yeah. Sure.
暂且假设肯尼迪是个更大的感情骗子
Let's assume Kennedy was a bigger cheat --
但是在格兰特的所有的桃色丑闻
something we can't really determine
在接下来一二十年完全曝光之前
till all of Grant's illicit flings
我们也说不准他俩究竟谁更不忠于婚姻
are plied out of the woodwork in the next decade or two,
但是这些先放在一边不说
but putting all that aside,
尽管有这么多花边桃色新闻
for all the skinny-dipping and starlets,
肯尼迪的政绩还是不小的
the man got stuff done.
眼下这个人 既没处理过古巴导弹危机
This guy, he's got no Cuban missile crisis,
又没促进载人航♥天♥ 更没有
no man in space, no --
塞勒斯·比尼 女士们先生们
Cyrus Beene, ladies and gentlemen.
趁他还在这里赶紧跟他合个影吧
Get a picture with him now while he's still around.
再见 各位
See ya, folks.
伊森
Ethan.
是时候出手了
It's time to join the fray.
我来付钱 再来一杯威士忌 不加冰
I'll get that. And a scotch, neat.
有些事永远不会变 很高兴再见到你 H
Some things never change. It's good to see you again, H.
你的脖子怎么样了 我很担心
How's your neck? I was worried.
阿德南告诉你她打算干什么了吗
Adnan tell you what she's been up to?
她在和谁合谋
Who she's been working with?
玛雅·波普 玛丽·渥利斯
Maya Pope, Marie Wallace,
不管她这些日子自称叫什么名字
Whatever she's calling herself these days --
我必须找到她 克莱尔
I need to find her, Claire.
事情是这样的 玛丽·渥利斯是个先驱者
Yeah, here's the thing. Marie Wallace is a trailblazer.
她是个榜样
She's a role model.
在我们这行没有几个女人
There just aren't that many women
能达到她那个高度
as high up in our business as she is,
而且她是最棒的
and she is the best,
你觉得我会得罪潜在的导师
so am I willing to piss off a potential mentor
就为了帮你吗
just to help you out?
-我不这么认为 -别这样
- I don't think so. - Come on.
我正在努力 哈里森
I'm leaning in, Harrison,
为我的将来做些投资
making an investment in my future.
抱歉
Sorry.
杰克
Jake.
我在你门外
I'm outside your door.
什么
What?
我站在你门外
I'm standing outside your door.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说我喝多了
I mean I'm drunk,
而且...正站在你门外
and I'm...standing outside of your door.
我不会让你进来的
I'm not letting you in.
-丽芙 -你不能进来
- Liv. - You can't come in.
我想进就能进
I could come in if I wanted to come in,
-你我都知道 -但你不会的
- and we both know it. - But you won't.
是啊 我不会
No, I won't.
我想你了
I miss you.
黄鼠狼给鸡拜年吗
Says the spider to the fly.
不
No.
我想你
I miss you.
我们不能在一起 因为你知道
We can't be together because, you know,
你杀了我朋友
you kill my friends.
詹姆斯不是你朋友
James wasn't your friend.
我是他孩子的教母
I'm godmother to his child.
他不是你朋友 我绝不会杀你朋友的
He wasn't your friend. I would never kill your friends.
你能听见吗
Can you hear it?
什么
What?
你脑中的B613
The B613 in your brain.
"我绝不会杀你朋友的"
"I would never kill your friends"?
是的 我能听见
Yeah, I can hear it.
我也希望能和你站在光明之地
I wish you'd just stood in the sun with me.
有时我也这样想
Sometimes I wish that, too.
让我进去吧
Just let me in.
走开
Get away from my door.
让我进去
Let me in.
杰克 回家吧
Jake, go home.
我没有家
I don't have a home.
再见 杰克
Goodbye, Jake.
不 别挂电♥话♥ 别挂
No, don't hang up. Don't hang up!
丽芙 他妈的
Liv -- damn it!
让我进去 见鬼
Let me in, damn it!
我曾求你救我
I asked you to save me...
但你拒绝了
And you said no.
丽芙
Liv.
找出算法了吗
You found the algorithm?
和你父亲说的一样
Right where your father said it would be.
只要跟着子列表到达结果数组就行了
All I had to do was follow the sublist to its result array.
是个账户吗
Is it an account?
我们掌握了B613的财产了吗
Are you telling me we have B613's money?
空账户
It's empty.
这些都是遗留代码
The whole thing's just some legacy code
财政部废弃的项目遗留下来的
Left over from an abandoned treasury department project.
他把我们给耍了
He played us.
他耍了你
He played you.
我耍了你
I played you?
为了什么呢
To what end?
你说呢 你和杰克是一伙的吗
You tell me. Are you working with Jake?
是这么回事吗
Is that what's happening?
这想法不荒谬 B613是你的全部
It's not a preposterous idea, dad. B613 is your life.
-帮我摧毁它 - 我在帮你干掉一只野兽
- Helping me destroy it -- - I'm helping you put down an animal,
一只不再属于我的狗
a dog that isn't mine anymore,
一只病病殃殃营养不良的狗
a dog that is sick and malnourished
因为它的新主人不知道如何照料它
Because its new master doesn't know how to care for it.
与其看着它饿死
So rather than sit here and watch it starve to death,
不如给它来个安乐死 我可怜它
I've chosen to euthanize it, to show it mercy,
不是因为我讨厌它 而是因为我爱它
Not because I hate it, but because I love it.
那么 那些钱
So the money --
杰克·巴拉德转移走了
Jake Ballard moved it.
只有这个原因了 他为什么这么做呢
That's the only explanation. Why did he move it?
不然就不会发生这样的事了
I presume so this wouldn't happen.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表