剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
我认为问题的关键
I don't think it is a matter
不是总统是否在此事上展现出了领导能力
of the president showing leadership.
说到这
At this point,
我更感兴趣的是他没展示出来的某样东西
I'm more interested in him not showing certain things.
她成了焦点人物了
A star is born.
《丑闻》前情回顾
Previously on "Scandal"...
十五岁时
At 15,
约瑟芬·马库斯怀着身孕去了妇产科
Josephine Marcus walked into a maternity ward pregnant.
但她出来的时候没有孩子
But when she walked out, there was no baby
也没有出生证明 所以
and no birth certificate.
皮特·福斯特的身上纹了海军作战计划
Pete Foster tattooed the navy flight plan
一项叫雷明顿行动的秘密任务
for a secret mission called Operation Remington.
在地面上一共有五个人
There were five of us on the ground
有一个人开飞机做空中支援
and one plane flying air support.
飞行员是总统
That pilot was the president.
那为什么这个人要去纹身
So why does this guy go get a tattoo
表示他是飞行员
saying he was the pilot?
也许和你♥爸♥想让他死的原因一样
Maybe for the same reason your father wanted him dead.
-搞什么鬼 -这是老友重聚
- What the hell is this? - A reunion that is long overdue.
怎么了
What?
没什么 只是有点惊讶而已
It's just astonishing, that's all.
我们甜点都快吃完了
We're almost finished with dessert
你却还没有指责我任何反♥人♥类♥的罪行
and you haven't once accused me of any crimes against humanity.
我觉得我们的关系有进步了
I think we're making progress.
不是吗
No?
-知道我明白了什么吗 -什么
- You know what've learned? - Mnh-mnh.
我明白了指责你根本毫无意义
I've learned that accusing you of things means nothing.
只会导致权力游戏和各种行动
It leads to power games and moves
你还会让我朋友去杀人
and you making my friends kill people.
所以我不直言不讳了 我不去逞能装勇敢了
So instead of speaking my mind, instead of being the brave,
虽然我母亲是这么教我的
outspoken girl my mother taught me to be,
我就安静地吃东西履行合约就好了
I'm chewing my food, fulfilling my contract.
我们吃完后 我就回家
And when we're done, I'll go home
马上忘掉这一切
and immediately try to forget this ever happened.
直到下周末 我们重新来过
Until next Sunday, when we do it all again.
真棒啊 你以为你勇敢 敢于直言不讳
How fascinating, that you think that's your mother's legacy,
是遗传的你母亲
being brave and outspoken,
其实你的为人 你的一切
when everything you've become, everything you are,
很明显都是因为我的缘故
is clearly because of me.
你的意思是尽管你这样吧
I think you mean in spite of you.
都一个意思 亲爱的 谢谢
Two sides of the same coin, my dear. Thank you.
至于...
As for...
让你朋友去杀人
making your friends kill people,
那都是哈克咎由自取
that's something Huck brought on himself.
他不来招惹我 我自然不会去管他
He leaves me alone, I'll leave him alone.
杰克也是
Jake, too.
他们吃完晚餐了 他在回去的路上
They're done with dinner. He's on his way back.
糟了 酒店离这里多远
Crap. How far away's the restaurant?
三分钟车程 堵车的话四分钟
Three minutes, four with traffic.
-很好 他倒是方便 -你得走了
- Great. How convenient for him. - You need to move.
-马上 -再快点
- I'm moving. - Move faster.
-开什么玩笑 -你会暴露的
- Really? - You are going to be compromised.
我当然知道会暴露 我明白这有多危险
I'm gonna be compromised? Look, I understand the stakes here.
-我也是个间谍 -搞定了吗
- I'm a spy, too. - You got it yet?
-还没有 他到哪里了 -到私人车道了
- No. Where is he? - He's in the driveway.
什么 这算哪门子的堵车
What? So much for traffic.
我得把报♥警♥系统重设好
I have to re-arm the alarm system.
等等 等等
Just--just wait.
不行 他会发现报♥警♥系统解除了
I can't. He'll see the alarm's disabled.
-进而知道你在那里 -妈的
- He'll know you're there. - Damn it!
报♥警♥系统又解除了 你可以走了
Alarm system's disabled again. You're free to go.
快点 快点 快好了
Come on, come on, come on. Almost there.
搞定了吗
You got it yet?
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
搞定了吗
You got it?
搞定了
Yeah, I got it.
丑 闻
第三季 第五集
-这是... -坚毅桌 对的
- Is this the-- - The resolute desk, yes.
美国总统多次使用的办公桌
很多人曾经在那扇小门后偷♥窥♥
John-John used to peek out from that little door there.
-真不错 -伯尔根先生
- It is something! - Mr. Bergen--
里奥 叫我里奥就行 格兰特夫人
Leo. You can call me Leo, Mrs. Grant.
-这是真品吗 -里奥
- Is this the original? - Leo--
看起来像真品 天呐
Looks like the original. My God.
里奥 你肯定在想我们今天邀请你来的原因吧
Leo, I'm sure you're wondering why we've invited you here today.
你们要让我帮助总统连任竞选
You are gonna ask me to run the president's re-election campaign.
-对 -我们想用你
- Yes. - We want you
和你的不凡策略 创新思维
and your strategic brilliance, your unconventional thinking,
当然 还有你时不时
and of course, your penchant for throwing
耍的小手段
an elbow or two every once in a while.
我们向你提供一个机会 让你站在焦点上
We're offering you a chance to stand at the center
参与我们国家有史以来
of what's going to be the best-funded,
资金最雄厚 组织最合理的竞选活动
best-organized campaign this country's even seen.
这种机会只给顶尖人才 里奥
Top talent only, Leo.
你怎么看
What do you say?
这种事儿 也许我们俩
Perhaps this is a conversation best had
私下聊聊就好了 塞勒斯
between you and me, Cyrus.
-当然 -不不 我也身处其中
- Certainly-- - No, no. I am in this to win,
别把我当做总统夫人
so don't treat me like the first lady.
当成是团队中的一员就好
Think of me as simply a member of the team.
在这件事中 菲茨不是我的丈夫
In this conversation, Fitz is not my husband.
而是我们的竞选人
He's our guy.
好吧
Okay.
你们的竞选人有几个优点
Your guy has a few things going for him.
他是获过勋章的老兵
He's a decorated vet.
他未被成功刺杀
He survived an assassination attempt.
他立场坚定
He's great on his feet.
但他有问题 大问题
But he's got problems, big problems.
人品问题 诚信问题
Character problems, credibility problems,
下♥体♥的问题 因为他管不好下♥体♥
penis problems, as in he can't keep it in his pants.
他还有...
He's also got... mm-hmm.
婚姻问题 抱歉 夫人
a marriage problem. I'm sorry, ma'am,
但他有个"他老婆是个冰冷的悍妇"的问题
but he has a "His wife is a frigid shrew" problem.
是候选人都有问题 所以才会有我们的存在
All candidates have problems. It's why people like us exist.
是的 但我不会为失败者工作
Yes, but I... won't work for a loser.
失败者 我们说的是现任总统
Losers? We're talking about a sitting president.
塞 我不在乎他的问题
Cy, I don't care about his problems.
我在乎的是他的形象
I care about optics, how he looks.
他看起来不高兴 忧心忡忡
The man looks unhappy. He looks beleaguered.
像是很久都没有
He looks like hasn't had a good--
抱歉 夫人 好好大干一场了
Ma'am, I apologize-- screw in a long time.
他看起来像个失败者
He looks like a loser.
你们没有全身心投入
Your guy's heart isn't in it.
他会输的
He's gonna lose.
别误会我
Don't get me wrong.
我感激你们邀请我来总统办公室
I appreciate the big show,
给我提供这样一个机会
the invitation to the oval office.
但这间神圣的办公室
But as hallowed as this office is,
现在却散发着一股绝望的味道
right now it smells like desperation.
就像输了的味道 简直像74年的尼克松
Like losing. It smells like Nixon in '74 in here.
我不为失败者服务
I don't do losers.
而且 我们都知道
Besides, we all know
我在这里只是因为你们和
I'm really only here because you destroyed
奥利维亚·波普掰了
your relationship with Olivia Pope.
谢谢你们的邀请 但我20分钟后要去
Thank you for the offer, but I'm due on the Hill
国会山和乔茜·马库斯见面 所以...
to meet with Josie Marcus in 20 minutes, so...
祝你们好运
best of luck.
你不需要包装 女议员
You don't need branding, congresswoman.
你看起来十分清楚
You seem to have a very strong grasp
自己的身份和信仰
on who you are and what you believe in.
我不需要你来拍我马屁 波普女士
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表