剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
你确定你现在回家安全吗
You're sure it's safe to go back to your apartment?
罗文知道我在哪里
Rowan knows where I am.
无论我在哪 B613都会知道的
B613 always knows where I am.
所以去哪都一样
It doesn't matter where I go.
而且是你让我走的
I'm not the one who wants me to leave.
杰克
Jake.
我留下的话你会更安全
You're safer if I'm here.
你我都知道已经有人在保护我了
You and I both know I'm already being defended.
总统吗
By the president?
他知道你♥爸♥爸是指挥官吗
Does he know your father's command?
知道吗
Does he?
-不知道 -那他怎么保护你
- No. - So how can he defend you? How can he defend you
他连你的敌人是谁都不知道 还如何保护你
if he doesn't know who your enemy is?
我父亲不会伤害我的性命的
My father wouldn't hurt me, not physically.
他把我关进地牢 这就很糟糕了
He put me in a hole, which was bad.
更糟糕的是 他每天
What was worse-- every other day
都会派两个人把我拖出地牢
he had two guys haul me out of that hole,
然后眼睁睁地看着我
and he stood there and watched
被他们揍得不成人形
as they beat the crap out of me.
你根本想不到他们对我做了什么
They did things to me that you can't imagine.
之后他还会帮我包扎伤口
And then he had me bandaged up.
接回骨头 缝合伤口
Set the bones, stitched the cuts,
给我注射青霉素
gave me a shot of penicillin,
因为他想让我活着回地牢
'cause he wanted me alive and then back in the hole.
而那仅仅是为了娱乐
That was just for fun.
奥利维亚 他会伤害你的
Olivia, he would hurt you.
只要是为了国家
Your father? He would slit your throat
你父亲连你也能舍弃的
and drink your blood if it served the republic,
我想你其实很明白这点
and I think you know that.
你的噩梦里也出现过这一幕吧
I think you have nightmares about that.
那你为什么还要扮成你♥爸♥爸的乖乖女
So why are you pretending like you're daddy's little girl?
不行 我不能把你留在这里
I can't. I can't have you here.
-不能让他知道你还在这里 -丽芙
- He can't know you're still here. - Liv--
他就那样轻易地让哈克重拾了屠刀
He made Huck kill. Just like that.
他响指一挥 哈克就又开始杀戮了
He flipped his switch, and Huck is killing again.
我父亲这么做就是为了让我知道他的能耐
My father did that just so I'd know he could.
他就是老大 任何事都是他说了算
He's in charge. He's in charge of everything.
所以我们才要阻止他
Which is why we have to stop him.
不 我不能被牵扯进去
No. I can't be involved!
不管发生什么 我都不想参与
Whatever's going on, I don't want to be a part of it.
不想知道 不想看到
I don't want to know. I don't want to see.
也不想帮忙
I don't want to help.
我得去做些真正有用的事儿
I need to go back to doing what worked.
专心致志 全神贯注
Eyes straight ahead, no looking around corners,
不该自己管的事 不管也不去过问
no peeping in shadows, no asking questions,
也不能越界
no stepping outside the lines.
我得做个好女儿 每周末去跟他吃晚餐
I need to be a good girl, go to Sunday dinners.
-丽芙 -我从没听说过B613
- Liv-- - I've never heard of B613.
也从没认识过你
I've never heard of you.
-哈里森 -活儿拿到了
- Harrison. - We got the job.
-他们同意了吗 -同意了
- They said yes? - They said yes.
我能一起上去吗
Can I come up?
不行
No.
好吧 不行
Okay. No.
-我也不知道 -你不知道
- I don't know. Ugh. - You don't know?
-不知道 -好吧 那我走了
- I don't know. - Okay, I'm gonna go.
-别生气 -我还有案子要准备
- Don't be mad. - I have a case to prep.
其实就是你们那边的案子
Actually, it's right up your alley.
有个议员杀了他发色情短♥信♥的对象
The senator who murdered the girl he was sexting.
女孩的家人被媒体搞得不知所措
The family's like a deer in the headlights with the media.
他们都是一些需要帮助的好人
They're good people who could really use some gladiating.
抱歉
Sorry.
怎么了
What's up?
电费有着落了 艾比
Electric bill's getting... paid, Abby.
又可以开灯了
Lights are staying on!
那...晚安
Well... good night.
晚什么安
Good night?
刚说的那事儿 我是认真的
Well, I was serious about the girl's family and the gladiating.
抱歉 大卫
I'm sorry, David.
但是 我们已经接到活儿了
But... we already have a gig.
我叫哈克 我是个酒鬼
My name is Huck, and I'm an alcoholic.
-你好 哈克 -嗨 哈克
- Hello, Huck. - Hi, Huck.
我酒瘾又犯了
So, uh... I fell off the wagon.
我放松了警惕 我...
I let my guard down, and I...
喝了点威士忌
drank whiskey.
悲剧的是 一个月前
The sad thing is that I was offered a bottle
有人给我了一瓶威士忌 但我没要
a month ago, and I didn't take it.
我当时很坚定
I was strong.
但这次情况不一样
But this time was different.
这次我没有主动去拿
This time I didn't take the whiskey.
酒却已经在我手中了
It was put in my hand.
我根本就无法选择
The... decision was taken away from me.
于是我就喝啊
And I drank...
喝啊
and drank...
喝啊
and drank.
我希望我可以说 我讨厌这样
I wish I could say that I hated it,
但事实并非如此
but I didn't.
我喜欢这样
I liked it.
因为威士忌真的很好喝
Because whiskey is good.
喝威士忌时会让你有种回家的感觉
Whiskey feels like home.
于是我就...
And I just...
糟了
Crap!
糟了 糟了
Crap, crap, crap!
-怎么了 -摇钱树到了
- What? - The money train's arrived.
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
丑 闻
第三季 第四集
快点 塞 张嘴
Do it, Cy. Open your mouth.
把那玩意儿拿开
Get that thing away from me.
张嘴 塞 快点嘛
Open your mouth, Cy, and give it to me.
-我知道你想的 -拿走
- I know you want to. - Stop it!
就一句 塞
One quote, Cy.
只要一句我就可以拿去给编辑交差了
One tiny quote I can take back to my editor.
我不会对议员的私生活
I am not going to comment...
作出任何评论的
on the personal life of a senator.
别打官腔好吗
The personal life of a senator?
他把自己老二的照片发给一个女的
He took a picture of his wang
之后又把人家杀了
and killed the woman he sent it to.
此前政党内部也因为
This in a party that already
你的老板出现过类似的丑闻了
has a wang problem because of your boss.
所以别装得好像这起谋杀案
So don't sit there and act like this murder trial
和你没有半点关系
has nothing to do with you.
这件事和你关系大了去了
It has everything to do with you.
所以你赶紧放下手中的备忘录
Which is why you're going to put this memo down
跟我说说白宫对此事的看法
and give me a quote from the White House,
因为白宫还没有回应外界的不断质疑
who has yet to respond to repeated allegations
他们说总统领导的党派
that the party it presides over
正遭受多年以来最严重的公♥关♥危机
is suffering through its worst P.R. Crisis in years.
就一句话 塞
One sentence, Cy,
然后我保证再也不烦你
and I promise I will leave you alone.
无可奉告
No comment.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
理查德·梅耶斯议员
Senator Richard Meyers--
白天 他在国家最高立法机关中
by day, he represents the Great State of Washington
代表着首府华盛顿
in our nation's highest legislative body.
晚上 他是个发送骚扰短♥信♥的大变♥态♥
By night, he is a perving, sexting pervy-perv
还自称为"无敌大钢炮"
who uses the handle "Redwood Johnson."
真恶心
Gross.
-再说一次 -我们需要钱
- Say the thing again. - We need the money.
-我们需要钱 -我们需要钱
- We need the money. - We need the money.
-我们需要钱 -好吧 我们需要钱
- We need the money. - Right. Okay. We need the money.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表