剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
不过一旦她赢得提名...
But if she were to win this thing--
就成了菲茨与一名女性竞选的局面
It'd be Fitz against a woman.
要接这活儿吗
You want the job?
我觉得目前让我为白宫做事
I think it's a bad idea for me
不是个好主意
to work for the White House right now.
我总得问问看
Can't blame me for trying.
哈里森
Harrison?
你们在蒙大拿州有对手了
You've got company in Montana.
白宫派了一队人马到这儿
White House has got a team down here.
医生这条路不通 他两周前死了
Oh, and doctor was a dead end. He died two weeks ago.
这是另外三人的地址
Well, here's the addresses for these three.
最后一位 那护士 16年前退休
The last one, the nurse, she retired 16 years ago,
买♥♥了辆房♥车 不见踪影
bought an R.V. She's off the grid.
-我可以搜索... -我会找到她
- Well, you know, I could run her through the-- - I'll find her.
你们看到他最近是怎么对我的吗
Have you seen the way he's been treating me lately?
他完全无视我的存在
He's completely freezing me out.
是的 谁让你对他刨根问底来着
Yeah, well, you went all "Drill, baby, drill" on him.
没错 他告诉我们了 你被禁足了 走
Yeah, he told us. You're grounded. Let's go.
有事吗
Can I help you folks?
你高中时代有位闺蜜叫约瑟芬·马库斯
You were best friends with a Josephine Marcus in high school,
对吗
is that right?
没错 我是乔茜的表亲 你们是谁
Hell, yeah, I'm Josie's cousin. Who's askin'?
我和乔茜 高中金童玉女
Me and Josie-- high school sweethearts.
-你们说得没错 -你和乔茜有个孩子
- You got that right. - You had a baby with Josie.
我们来确保这事不会泄露出去
We're here to see that never gets out.
等等
Now hold on a minute.
恐怕我不知道你们在说什么
I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about.
那些陈芝麻烂谷子
That right there is a whole can of worms
确实不应该再翻出来
that don't really need to be reopened.
我们正是此意 比利·乔
Our point exactly, Billy Joe.
很高兴我们达成共识
Oh, I'm so relieved to hear we're all on the same page.
箱子里的1万美元全是你的 别多问
There's 10 grand in this case-- all yours, no questions asked.
我们只要你守口如瓶
We just need you to keep a tight lid on that can of worms.
我们想要你继续当乔茜是朋友
We want you to keep on being Josie's friend
如你所说 让过去成为过去
just like you said-- by keeping the past in the past.
收下钱 李·安 给孩子设个教育基金
Take the money, Lee Ann. Start a college fund for your kids.
我开始明白你们的意思了
I'm beginning to see your point there.
你可以买♥♥属于自己的纯血马了
Yeah, you could buy your own thoroughbred.
不 不可能
Nah, no way.
我过不了自己这关
I couldn't live with myself.
你靠什么谋生 比利·乔
What do you do for a living, Billy Joe?
水泥厂工头
Cement plant foreman.
有了这笔钱 你可以少干点活
All this cash, you could cut your hours in half,
多些休闲时间
work four days a week.
我是劳碌命
Ah, I'm not good with idle time.
水泥厂 你穿西装上班吗
Cement plant? You wear a suit to work?
不是会灰头土脸的吗
It must get awful dusty.
说到工作 我得走了
Speaking of work, I'd best be going.
-塞勒斯的狗腿子 -去拖住他
- Cyrus' bitch-boy. - Go stall him.
我有办法 长官
I've got something, sir,
肯定能搞定这孬种
something that's gonna cream this cream puff.
-告诉我你的办法 -采访孩子的父亲
- Just tell me what you got. - An interview with the baby daddy.
几分钟后就要直播了
About to go live in a few minutes.
你还有希望 伊森
There's hope for you yet, Ethan.
你迷路啦 废柴
You lost, loser?
哈克 我需要比利·乔·李的丑闻
Huck, I need dirt on Billy Joe Lee,
快点给我
and I need it fast.
惠兰小姐
Miss Whelan,
跟KMTU的杰米·罗伯兹打个招呼吧
say hello to Jamie Roberts of KMTU.
杰米 幸会
Jamie, nice to meet you.
我可以给你个独家爆料
You know, I could give you an exclusive.
"白宫想干预民♥主♥党初选"
"White House attempts to meddle in Democratic Primary."
我保证轰动全国
It'll go national, guaranteed.
不 不 今天不是来说这个的
No. No. That's not what this is.
旅馆 他在坏扶梯旅馆
Hotel... he has a standing hotel date
长♥期♥开房♥幽会 持续两年多了
at the Broken Spoke Inn going back over two years.
比利·乔...
Billy Joe...
你妻子知道你约炮的事吗
Your wife know about the Broken Spoke?
什...什么...
Wha... wha...
独家新闻 乔茜·马库斯的高中情人
她的吻技如何
Was she a good kisser?
你真的要问这个问题吗
Do you really want to ask me that?
我可不会得了便宜还卖♥♥乖
Well... I don't kiss and tell,
但我会告诉你她在国会里
but I will tell you what a fine job she's done...
为本地区的人♥民♥做了多少好事
representing this district up over in congress there.
-她真的... -先生
- She's really... - Sir?
先生 求您说句话吧
Sir, please say something.
我能听见您在呼吸
I can hear you breathing, sir.
没错 我是在呼吸 伊森
Yes, I am breathing, Ethan.
而且是深呼吸 因为我在拼了老命
I am breathing very deeply, because I am trying my very best
-忍♥住不让自己犯心脏病 -真的很抱歉
- not to have another heart attack. - I'm so sorry.
她也派了人过来
She has people here.
是谁
Who?
波普的人 先生
We got poped, sir.
里奥·伯尔根拒绝了你
Leo Bergen turned down the job.
他当然会拒绝 因为他们把我踢走了
Of course he did, because they cut me out.
我告诉过你我必须得在那里 玛拉
I told you I needed to be there, Mara.
里奥·伯尔根是谁
Who's Leo Bergen?
我绝不能容忍♥
This will not stand.
如果塞勒斯·比尼认为他还能像上次一样
If Cyrus Beene thinks he can cut me out of this campaign
-把我一脚踢开的话 -别着急 莎尔
- the way he did the last one... - Easy does it, Sal.
丹尼尔·道格拉斯 你没别的地方好去了吗
Daniel Douglas, don't you have somewhere to be?
我得去陪着德国总理的丈夫
I gotta go cart the German Chancellor's hubby
打高尔夫了
around the golf course.
上一次 那蠢货整整打飞了两打球
Last time, the fool lost two dozen balls,
我捡球捡得都晒伤了
and I got sunburned looking for them.
-我猜伯尔根会参加记者晚宴 -为什么
- I assume Bergen's attending the Correspondents' Dinner? - Why?
你就别管了
Never you mind.
里奥·伯尔根拒绝了我们 你该给他个电♥话♥
We lost Leo Bergen. You should give him a call.
我还有更严重的问题要处理
I have bigger problems to deal with.
-菲茨 -你也是 梅莉
- Fitz! - And so do you, Mellie.
我的连任是塞勒斯该操心的 不是你
It's Cyrus' job to worry about my re-election, not yours.
别管了
Leave it alone.
杰克·巴拉德
Jake Ballard.
就是他在调查雷明顿 对吗
He's the one digging into Remington, right?
还是那句话 我说的越少 对我俩越有利
As always, the less I share, the better for us both.
你不要再管他了
You need to lay off Captain Ballard.
懂了吗
Are we clear?
我做事可从来不听你指挥
You do not give me orders.
此时此刻 情况变了 你必须听
That changes, starting right here, right now.
我从来不听任何总统的命令
I have never answered to any holder of your office.
-别逼我 -不 总统先生
- Don't test me. - No, Mr. President,
是你不要逼我
It is you who should not test me.
她现在这些手段都是我教会她的
I gave her a world-class education in the dark arts!
是我把她变成了一颗威力无穷的导弹
I turned her into a frigging Trident Ⅱ,
结果现在她居然要回过头来 对付自己人
and now she's out there locked and loaded in enemy hands.
所以 我们想想 首先最重要的
So... let's think. First things first.
辩论之前 我们要让莱斯顿知道孩子的事
We leak the baby to Reston before the debate.
姑且假定我们找不到证据
Granted, there's no proof,
但我们都非常清楚
but you and I both know all too well
谣言一样有杀伤力
rumors can do just as much damage.
所以我们故意走漏消息 让莱斯顿去处理
So we let it slip, and Reston takes care of the dirty work.
可也没办法帮我们解决长♥期♥
Doesn't help us with the long-term problem
找不到高明竞选管理者的问题 但...
of finding a campaign manager with half a brain, but...
-先这么做再说 -先这么做再说
- First things first. - First things first.
我被算计了
I got made.
-被指挥官吗 -被总统
- By Command? - By the president.
我们得查出他到底是去干什么了
We need to figure out where he really was,
因为他绝对不是去执行飞行任务
'cause he sure as hell wasn't flying cover on that mission.
而是在隐瞒什么事 而且是大事
He's hiding something. Something big.
他第二天就在那里吗
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表