剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
比如假扮你的男友或是盯梢你的父亲
like playing your beard or keeping an eye on your father.
-杰克 -还有一件事
- Jake. - And one more thing.
什么
What?
把他妈的冰箱塞满
Stock...your damn...fridge.
如果我要一直假扮你的男友
If I'm gonna be your fake boyfriend all day,
那我每天回家的时候
I'm gonna come home at the end of it
就要有正经啤酒和正经食物
and drink real beer and eat real food.
红酒不是啤酒
Wine is not beer,
爆米花根本就不算食物
and popcorn is most definitely not food.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我要去洗个澡
I'm gonna take a shower.
经过了这么漫长的一天
It's been a long day,
我希望在我们假装做♥爱♥之前好好洗洗
and I want to wash it off me before we have pretend sex.
格兰特竞选总部
Grant Campaign Headquarters.
我想捐款
I'd like to make a donation.
霍利斯
Hollis.
想好要让哪位表亲当首席能源官了吗
Picked out which cousin you want for Energy Chief?
没 这些男孩一个个蠢得跟什么似的
Nah, them boys are all dumber than a trailer hitch.
不过倒是有一两个侄子...
But there's a nephew or two...
是这么回事 我们的竞选财务主管告诉我
Say, our campaign treasurer tells me
我们之前说的支票还没进账
that that check we talked about hasn't come in yet.
总得费点时间安排的嘛
Oh, well, arrangements got to be made.
资金总是转来转去的
Assets moved from there to yonder.
我手下有几个像你这样能干的犹太人
I got a couple of you sharp Jewish fellas
和一个机灵的亚洲人帮我盯着呢
and a damn sight clever Asian do all that for me.
只是确认一下你还是支持我们的
Just making sure you're still on board.
我知道上次见面的时候莎莉不是很在状态
I know Sally wasn't 100% on her game when we met.
不用担心我 我比老猎犬还忠诚呢
Oh, don't you worry 'bout me. I'm just like an ol' hound dog.
在坐下来休息之前
I got to circle around a spell
我还得四处巡视工作呢
before settin' down and settlin' in.
再联♥系♥啊
I'll be in touch.
那么
So...
我们能指望你吗
We can count on you?
他们向我保证 由我选调下一任能源部长
They all said I could hand-pick me the next Secretary of Energy.
他们要输了就没戏了
Not if they don't win.
你不会现在就得意忘形了吧 塞
You wouldn't be countin' your chickens, now, would you, Cy?
我看看我能做些什么
I'll see what I can do.
那我们就各司其职吧
Well, now, there's seein', and there's doin'.
明白
Understood.
那么 你会出席今晚的捐赠人晚宴吧
So, we can expect you at the donor dinner tonight?
如此雅座 如此刺♥激♥的表演 我不会缺席的
Wouldn't miss it for a chute seat at a Texas rodeo.
我需要你黑进大卫·罗森的电邮帐户
I need you to hack into David Rosen's e-mail account.
什么 现在
What, right now?
你怀疑他出轨了
You think he's stepping out on you?
大卫 不可能 不过他在搞点什么名堂
David? No way. But he is up to something.
什么样的名堂能让一个女人
The kind of something that makes a woman
想黑进她男朋友的电邮帐户呢
want to hack into her boyfriend's e-mail account?
你在忙什么
What are you working on?
我刚发现给安德鲁·尼科尔斯提供禁药的医生
I just found the doctor who gave Andrew Nichols the drugs.
BNC电视台让他飞过来
BNC flew him in
在访谈之前把他藏在一家酒店里了
and stashed him in a hotel before the interview.
就是那儿 法拉格特大楼404房♥
There he is -- Farragut Towers, Room 404.
我猜卡拉·斯蒂勒
I'm guessing Carla Steele
还不知道你摆脱了那位助理
doesn't know you ditched the P.A.
那人本应守住你 不让你离开房♥间的
Who's supposed to be keeping you in your room.
那又如何 你是来威胁我的
So, what? You here to threaten me?
如非必要 我们不会这么做
Not if we don't have to.
但我要警告你
But I should warn you --
如果你进行这个采访
If you go forward with this interview,
我同事和我只能
my colleagues and I may have to
让你的私生活不那么隐秘了
make your private life a little less private.
相信我
Trust me.
我没啥需要掩饰的了
My dirty laundry's already out where everyone can see it.
现在只不过是赚份酬劳而已
Nothing to do now but get paid.
你真的不在乎
You honestly don't care
一个好人的政♥治♥生涯因为你而毁了
if you're responsible for ruining a good man's political career?
她打电♥话♥给我之前就考虑过了
Should have thought of that before she called me.
我给钱德勒发了国安局的录音
I sent Chandler the NSA recording.
她想和普布利乌斯见面
She wants to meet Publius.
-好 -好 一点都不好
- Good. - Good? Not good.
恰恰相反
The opposite of good.
我是白宫新闻发言人
I'm the White House press secretary.
我不能见她
I can't meet her.
普布利乌斯是我
Publius is me,
我这趟浑水趟得太深了
and I'm too close to all of this.
-我会被抓的 -詹姆斯 放松点
- I'm gonna get caught. - James, relax.
她只是在自保而已
She's just covering herself.
这么爆♥炸♥的新闻 在未证实消息来源之前
She can't go public with a story of this magnitude
她可不敢公之于众
without verifying the identity of her source.
你更应该了解这点
You of all people should know that.
是啊 我还了解我丈夫的本事
Yeah, I also know what my husband is capable of.
要是他已经盯上她了怎么办
What if he already got to her?
她要是反咬我一口怎么办
What if she makes the story about me?
政♥府♥内奸
A traitor inside the administration --
这可是头条
That is a headline.
好吧 我去 我去见她
Okay, I'll go. I'll meet her.
她不知道消息来源是谁
She doesn't know who her source is.
唯一能保护你的方式
The only way to protect you
就是让媒体知情
is to get this story into the press.
短♥信♥通知瓦内萨见面地点和时间
Text Vanessa a meeting place and a time.
我会替你出面
I'll go in your place.
"达西咖啡厅 今晚九点"
"Darcy's cafe? 9:00 P.M. Tonight."
现代科技真牛
Modern technology at its finest.
拿到瓦内萨的手♥机♥ 克隆SIM卡 搞定
Got my hands on Vanessa's cell, cloned the sim, voila?
就能同步看到她的信息
We see what she sees.
决不能让他们见面
This meeting cannot happen.
你想让我怎么处理
How do you want me to handle it?
不管什么事 我没时间
Whatever it is, I don't have time.
接下来一小时我得看完四份安保简报
I have to get through four security briefings in the next hour.
唯一比竞选总统更糟的
The only thing worse than running for president
就是在总统任期内竞选总统
is trying to run for president while actually being president.
我没时间
I don't have time.
奥利维亚建议放弃安德鲁
Olivia's suggesting taking Andrew off the ticket.
我只想确定你不同意这个建议
I just want to make sure you are not on board with that.
是不理想 不过她可能是对的
It's not ideal, but she may be right.
这可是禁药 梅莉
We're talking about drugs, Mellie.
要是丽芙都没法搞定 那就没人可以
If Liv can't shut it down, no one can.
安德鲁是个好人
Andrew's a good man.
我们不能因为一点困难
We shouldn't throw him overboard
就把他甩掉
just because we're taking on a little water.
我会和奥利维亚商量的
I'll discuss it with Olivia.
安德鲁是家人 他很忠诚
Andrew's in the family. He's loyal.
我难以相信你竟然考虑...
I can't believe you'd even consider --
我会和奥利维亚商量的
I will discuss it with Olivia.
好吧 我不烦你 我自己去找她谈
Okay. I'll take it off your plate, and talk to her myself.
你敢
Like hell you will.
菲茨 我这么做只是想帮你
Fitz, I'm just trying to be helpful.
帮我
Helpful.
就像那次你请她吃饭
Like taking her to lunch
然后给她一份名单让她挑个男人约会
and handing her a list of men to date?
这样帮我吗
That kind of helpful?
我是在解决问题
I was solving a problem.
奥利维亚的事轮不到你管
Olivia is not your problem to solve.
-菲茨 -你离奥利维亚远点
- Fitz. - You stay away from Olivia.
这是一种什么样的感觉
What does that feel like?
什么什么感觉
What does what feel like?
如此迷恋一个人 为其痴狂
To be so...hot for someone, so turned on by them
以至于让你不惜一切 放弃所有
that you would put everything you have ever worked for at risk.
这种感觉很好吗
Does it feel good?
是不是感觉很爽
Is it an amazing high?
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表