剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
But your tongue in my mouth, that's different?
你将舌头伸进我嘴里 我就能活下来了
You put your tongue in my mouth, and now I deserve to live?
就是这样吗 这就是游戏规则吗
That's a thing? That's how it goes?
没错
Yeah.
这就是游戏规则
That's how it goes.
这打发时间的方式还真不赖
Not an awful way to kill some time.
确实不错
Not at all.
♪We got a thing going on♪
我永远不会背叛你
I never would have turned on you.
♪We both know that it's wrong♪
♪But it's much too strong♪
♪To let it go now♪
♪We meet every day at the same cafe♪
这下我们扯平了
But now let's call it even.
♪30 and no one knows she'll be there♪
-你来干什么 -我想你一定很闲
- What are you doing here? - Oh, I figured you'd be free.
反正这工作也只是个幌子 不是吗
This fake job of yours can't keep you too busy, now, can it?
事实上 我的确很忙
Actually, I am busy.
我正在准备一个关于♥大♥海♥雀的演讲
I'm preparing a lecture on the great auk.
谢谢你来看我 杰克
Thanks for dropping by, Jake.
需要我叫保安吗
Do I need to call security?
你需要做的是少管我的事
What you need to do is stay out of my business.
你的事
Your business?
没错 指挥官如今是我 不是你
Yes. You're not command anymore. That's my title.
可我发现你不但与我的特工们保持联♥系♥
And when I find out that you've been in touch with my agents,
还与我在国防部和政♥府♥预算处的人会面
that you met with some of my people at the D.O.D. and C.B.O,
第一 这让我好奇你到底想干什么
"A," it makes me curious about you're up to
第二 让我不禁怀疑你是不是忘记了
and, "B," makes me wonder if the terms of your retirement
你退休的那些条件
need to be revisited.
需要我提醒你一下吗
Do they need to be revisited?
很难吧 对不对
It's hard, isn't it?
作为那个必须做出决策的唯一负责人
Being the man who makes the decisions,
背负着那随之而来的包袱和罪孽
having that burden, bearing that cross?
大多数人可以向家人或者爱人诉说
Most people have family and -- and loved ones to talk to.
但像我们这样的人 我们只有彼此
But people like us, we only have each other.
这才是你来这的原因 对吗
Well, that's the reason you're here, yes?
我是说 你真正的原因
I-I mean, the real reason --
是想看着我的双眼 然后提醒自己
to look in my eyes and remind yourself
曾有别人走过你如今踏上的道路
that others have walked this path before you.
尽管你永远不会承认
Well, not that you ever admit it.
因为我们不允许流露出脆弱的一面
God forbid we should show weakness.
所以用公事来做借口再好不过了
Better to say that you're here on business,
来威胁我 向我示♥威♥
to threaten me and flex your muscles.
但这些都只是伪装 不是吗
But all that's just pretense, isn't it?
让你觉得不再那么孤独
A way to feel less alone in the world,
让你明白 我也曾处于你如今的境地中
to see that I, too, have stood in your shoes?
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what.
-听着 -你就是孤身一人
- Look. - You're alone!
你脚下的路我不可能替你走
The path that you walk is not my path.
你如今的责任我也不会替你分担
The shoes that you stand in are not my shoes.
我们并不相同 永远也不会
We are not equals, nor will we ever be.
你就是孤身一人
You are a-lone.
你还有什么别的事要问我吗
Or is there something else you wanted to ask me?
没有了
No.
但谢谢你
But thank you...
你提醒了我 当我决定杀你时
for reminding me that when I decide to kill you,
我需要亲自动手
I need to do it all by myself.
-我要进去 -你不能这么做
- I'm going in there. - That's a mistake.
我和梅莉不是什么一夜风流
This is not just some sleazy affair, Mellie and I.
你该走了 你的巡回竞选活动已经开始
You need to leave. Your campaign trip -- it starts now.
飞机在等着你 我会向媒体透露
There's a plane waiting for you. I'll leak to the press
你那黑眼圈是跟总统打网球时弄的
you got that shiner playing tennis with the president.
如果有记者问起 照我说的回答
When a reporter asks, run with it.
-奥利维亚 -快走
- Olivia. - Go!
你的手该冰敷一下
We should get some ice for your hand.
让我看看
Let me look at it.
菲茨
Fitz.
有多久了
How long?
你说什么
What?
你跟安德鲁鬼混已经有多久了
How long have you been screwing Andrew?
我跟他有多久...
How long have I...
你说真的吗 这重要吗
Are you serious? Does it matter?
这很重要
It matters.
所以说只有你能偷♥情♥而我不能吗
So, you can cheat and I can't. Is that it?
你还真是双重标准
Well, that is one hell of a double standard.
-这很重要 -你开什么玩笑
- It matters! - Seriously?
菲茨 别装出一副你是受害者的姿态
Fitz, let's not pretend that you are the victim.
是你疏远了我
You turned me away.
-你说什么 -自从杰瑞出生后
- What? - After Jerry was born,
你就开始疏远我
you turned me away.
-你不再渴望我 -菲茨
- You stopped wanting me. - Fitz.
你不让我碰你
You wouldn't let me touch you.
而当我问起你时 你怎么说的
And when I asked you about it, what did you say?
-咱们别翻旧账行吗 -你怎么说的 梅莉
- We don't need to go into that. - What did you say, Mellie?
你是怎么说的
What did you say?
生孩子改变了我
That having a baby changed me,
我变得性冷淡了
that I wasn't a sexual person anymore.
生了孩子改变了你
That having a baby changed you,
你变得性冷淡了
that you weren't a sexual person anymore.
你当时说地清清楚楚不可能再跟我做♥爱♥了
You made it clear that that part of our marriage was dead,
你说你一点感觉都没有了
that you were dead inside.
我那么说是因为...
I said that because...
-我有苦衷的 -你拒绝了我
- There were reasons. - You turned me away.
那时候你已经跟安德鲁搞上了吧
Were you screwing Andrew when you told me that?
不是...
That's not --
但你现在还不是跟在跟他鬼混
But you're screwing him now.
你现在有没有和他在一起鬼混
Are you screwing him now?
有没有
Are you?!
有
Yes.
所以你从头到尾就还是个有性趣有欲望的女人
So you're not dead inside. So you are a sexual person.
因为你从来没有拒绝过安德鲁
Because you're not turning Andrew away.
-我不知道那有什么联♥系♥... -你没懂
- I don't see what that has to do with -- - You don't get it.
你真的不懂吗
You really don't get it?
你是想说我应该为你和奥利维亚的
If you are saying that I am to blame
婚外情负责吗
for your affair with Olivia --
我要说的是你毁了我们的婚姻
I am saying you ruined our marriage.
什么
What?!
你 就是你毁了我们的婚姻
You! You ruined our marriage.
你背弃了我 你关上了心门
You shut me down. You locked the door.
你毁了我们
You killed us.
我本不会背叛你
I would never have cheated.
我本来也不想另觅佳人
I would never have gone looking elsewhere,
但我跟我妻子过的那十年
but I'd spent 10 years with a wife
她一根手指头都不让我动她一下
who wouldn't let me touch her.
十年啊
10 years.
我也从未怪过你
And I never blamed you.
你不想要我也不是你的错
It wasn't your fault you didn't want me.
"可怜的梅莉 我妻子那可怜的盐碱地
"Poor Mellie. My poor wife's dried up.
她根本控制不了自己的身体或者说性♥欲♥"
She can't control her body or her libido."
但结果 这一切却都是谎言
But it turns out that was a lie.
你根本不是不想做♥爱♥
It wasn't that you didn't want sex,
只是你不想跟我做罢了
it was that you didn't want me
因为你一门心思都扑在安德鲁身上
because you're all hot and bothered for Andrew.
而我却一直不能原谅自己
And I have spent all this time feeling guilty,
就好像我才是破坏咱俩感情的罪魁祸首
feeling like a monster, feeling like I broke us!
但事实上却是你 你毁了这段感情
And it was you. You did this.
你毁了我们的婚姻
You ruined our marriage.
你也毁了我们
You killed us!
你毁了我们 梅莉
You killed us, Mellie.
你没发现吗
Don't you see that?
难道你没看到你做了什么吗
Don't you see what you did?
你从未给过我机会
We never had a chance.
孩子们也从未有机会
Those kids never had a chance
生活在一个幸福美满的家庭中
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表