剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
你爱这个人吗
Are you in love?
当然 先生
I am, sir...
我坠入爱河了
in love.
他们
They...
让我很快乐
make me happy.
那就够了
Then that's all that matters.
我们不能 我们也不会
We cannot -- we will not --
面对这样的悲剧而无动于衷
sit idly by in the face of such tragedy.
我们必须共同努力 彻底解决
We must work together to put an end to gun violence
枪♥支♥暴♥力♥问题
once and for all...
不仅仅是为了詹姆斯·诺瓦克
...not only for James Novak,
更是为了这个伟大国家的每一位公民
but for every citizen of this great nation.
格兰特总统今天果断反对他的对手
President Grant decidedly guaranteeing his opponent,
副总统莎莉·兰斯顿
Vice President Sally Langston,
为枪♥支♥游说团背书
an endorsement from the powerful gun lobby today.
总统警告枪♥支♥游说团的决定
The President's decision to admonish the nation's gun lobby
今晚被大多数无党派人士
is being hailed as bold but brilliant
称赞为大胆而明智的抉择
by a vast majority of independents this evening.
格兰特的支持率上升了四个点
Grant's approvals are up by four points
并且还在持续上升
and are continuing to rise.
其他方面消息 劫车杀害
In other news, still no word
新闻发言人詹姆斯·诺瓦克的案件仍无进展
on the carjacking death of press secretary James Novak.
白宫官方今晚继续保持沉默
White House officials remaining silent tonight.
更严格的背景调查有那么糟吗
What is so bad about stiffer background checks?
太糟了 你是像菲茨一样疯了还是蠢啊
Everything! Are you insane like Fitz or just stupid?!
你是说买♥♥枪要等三天时间太长了吗
So, you're saying three days is too long to wait for a gun?
-三分钟都太长了 -等等
- Three minutes is too long. - Oh, wait.
那你觉得一个沮丧的年轻人
So -- so, you're okay with a depressed teenager
或是一个刚放出监狱的罪犯
or a criminal walking out of prison,
一心复仇
hell-bent on revenge,
走进他身边社区的枪♥械♥店里
walking into his friendly neighborhood gun shop
然后出来时带着一把AK-47步♥枪♥吗
and walking out with an AK-47?
AR-15 更可能是这个
AR-15, more likely.
重点是 大部分暴♥力♥犯罪使用的枪♥械♥
The point is, the vast majority of violent crimes
都是从黑市流出的
are committed with black-market guns.
真正的犯罪分子可不会这么遵纪守法
No self-respecting gangster is gonna walk into
乖乖去他身边社区的枪♥械♥店买♥♥武器
his friendly neighborhood gun shop to get a piece.
既然你这么说
And while we're at it,
或许我们也该管制伏特加
we may as well put background checks on vodka.
"血腥玛丽"杀的人可比枪♥支♥多多了
Bloody Marys kill far more people than guns!
这根本不能相提并论
Those aren't the same!
"酒保 来杯啤酒" "好的 小姐
"Bartender, I'd like a beer." "Yes, ma'am!
谢谢五块钱 三天后再来吧"
That'll be five bucks. Come back in three days."
买♥♥酒跟买♥♥枪根本不一样
Ordering a beer is not the same thing as buying a gun!
-照你那么说就是一样的 -不一样
- It makes the same amount of sense. - It doesn't!
真可惜
It's a shame.
什么可惜
What is?
他不能像我一样看见你的好
That he can't see you the way I do.
大卫
David?
大卫
David?!
你在吗
Are you here?!
你为什么不回答我
Why didn't you answer me?
我没听到
Didn't hear you.
你明明听到了
You heard me.
你怎么会在这
What are you doing here?
我住在这好吗
I live here.
你居然天没黑就回家了 你从来不会这样的
You're home before dark. You're never home before dark.
-我生病了 -这样是行不通的
- I'm sick. - That's not how this works.
-什么行不通 -我们的关系
- How what works? - This. Us.
如果你骗我 我们的关系是走不下去的
You lying to me is not how we work.
到底怎么了
What's going on?
我没骗你 一切都很好
I'm not lying. Everything's fine.
-大卫 -艾比
- David. - Abby,
-别问了 -不行
- let it go. - No.
-艾比 -你一定是出了什么大事
- Abby! - Something major's going on with you.
一件很严重 很麻烦
Something major and disturbing
还很令人害怕的事
and quite frankly pretty scary --
你得告诉我到底发生了什么
so you need to tell me what it is.
我生病了 仅此而已
I am sick. That's all.
艾比
Abby!
你是有危险了 还是有麻烦了
Are you in danger, or are you in trouble?
我说了 我只是病了
I told you, I am sick.
-危险还是麻烦 -这话题...
- Danger or trouble -- which is it? - This conversation --
-危险还是麻烦 -你能不能
- Danger or trouble? - Can you please
-危险还是麻烦 -别再烦我了
- Danger or trouble?! - get out of my way?!
大卫
David.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
你一定有什么不对劲
Something's wrong.
你身上发生了一件很严重的事
Something bad has happened to you.
一件很糟糕的事
Something terrible.
你不该向我隐瞒
You don't hide that from me.
你不该欺骗我 你应该告诉我
You don't lie about it to me. You give it to me.
让我跟你一起分担
You let me share it.
我爱你 你是我的一切
I love you. You are my heart.
发生在你身上的事就等于发生在我身上
What happens to you happens to me.
他们要我把一个无辜的人送进监狱
I'm supposed to send an innocent man to jail
因为一起他根本没犯过的劫车案
for a carjacking he didn't commit.
这是我为了活下去必须付出的代价
That's the price I have to pay for still being alive.
但我没法狠下心这么做
But I can't bring myself to do it.
-大卫 -他当着我的面杀了他们 艾比
- Oh, David. - He killed them right in front of me, Abby --
谢尔比 瓦内萨 还有詹姆斯
Shelby, Vanessa, James.
他们都死了 而我却还活着
They're all dead, and I'm alive.
哈克
Huck?
是我
Yeah.
你是来继续拔我的牙吗
You come for some more teeth?
还是剪手指
A finger?
我是来杀你的
I came here to kill you,
是来...
to, uh...
将你彻底了结
put you down.
我在监视里看到了 是你偷了丽芙的保险箱
You cracked Liv's safe. I saw you on the camera.
你已经无可救药了 你是个威胁
You're broken. You're a threat.
所以我来是要将你彻底了结的
So I came here to put you down.
但当我坐在这里 我突然明白
But then I was sitting here, and I realized...
我在监视中看见了你
I saw you on camera.
是我训练的你
I trained you.
是我造就的你
I made you.
而你真的很优秀 奎恩
And you are good, Quinn.
你是如此与众不同 天赋异禀
You're special -- talented --
这说明我根本不可能在监视中看见你
which means I shouldn't have seen you on camera.
你可以将镜头消磁
You would have de-magged the optics,
插入视频回放 或者切断上传
looped the visuals, cut the upload.
总之我绝对不可能在监视中看到你
There's no way I would have seen you on camera...
除非你有意让我看见
unless you wanted to be seen.
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你想让我看见你
You wanted me to see you.
你想让我们知道杰克都干了些什么
You wanted us to know what Jake was doing,
B613都干了些什么
what B613 was doing.
你并不是无可救药
You're not broken.
在你内心深处 你仍然是个角斗士
Somewhere in there, you're still a gladiator.
你曾说过我是个角斗士
You tell me I'm a gladiator,
然后却又将那一切夺走
and then you take it away,
现在你来这里难道我就应该...
and now you're here and I'm just supposed to --
去你的
Screw you!
去你的
Screw you, Hu--
奎恩
Quinn...
如果你不打算杀我了
If you're not gonna kill me...
那就给我滚
get the hell out.
丽芙 我有事要告诉你
Liv, I need to talk to you.
杀死詹姆斯的人是杰克 你的杰克
The -- the guy who killed James, it was Jake -- your Jake --
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表