剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Morris.
波普小姐 没有小蛋糕吗
Ms. Pope. Ohh, no cupcakes?
今天没去蛋糕店 抱歉
Couldn't get to the bakery today, sorry.
喂
Hello.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
你好吗
How are you?
你想干什么
What do you want?
我想让阿德南回来
I want Adnan back.
好让你杀了她吗
So you can kill her?
我知道你自以为在这件事上站在正确的一边
I know you think you're on the right side of this,
但你没有 相信我 你没有
but you're not -- believe me, you're not.
我只知道你是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
What I know is that you are a terrorist,
背叛了你的国家
a traitor to your own country.
也许吧
Maybe.
但我宁愿当叛徒
But I'd rather be a traitor
也不愿做你那样的人 丽芙
than what you are, Livvie.
帮别人擦屁♥股♥
Cleaning up those people's messes...
收拾残局
fixing up their lives.
你以为自己是家人
You think you're family,
但你除了能帮点忙之外 什么也不是
but you're nothing but the help.
而你甚至不知道这一点
And you don't even know it.
你不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
我知道 我当然知道
Oh, I do. I do.
如果这就是你想要的生活 宝贝
And if that's all you want out of your life, baby,
那我想这跟我也没关系
I guess it's none of my business.
所以我不会管你的闲事
So I'm gonna stay out of it...
但你也别管我的闲事
just as long as you stay out of mine.
罗森正在联♥系♥他在司法部的人
Rosen's talking to his people at Justice.
他会想法争取协议的
He'll come through with a deal.
为了救自己而弃伙伴于不顾
Ratting out your partner to save your own hide --
那种糟糕的滋味会在嘴里留多久
how long does that horrible taste remain in your mouth?
如果不是丽芙相救 我可能会蹲八年牢
If it weren't for Liv, I would've done eight years.
-联邦大牢 -克利尔沃特出事时我逃了
- Federal. - When Clearwater imploded, I ran.
我被吓坏了
I was scared.
你希望你也像我那么做
I expected you to do the same,
不是数落你的罪行...
not pile all of your sins --
你希望我躺下
You expected me to lay down,
-打滚 然后装死 -我绝不会抛下你
- roll over, and play dead! - I never would have turned on you.
我做了我必须做的
I did what I had to do!
我们本可以重新开始 一起
We could have started over... together.
一起 我们吗
Together? Us?
也许就是这个 这个豁免协议
Maybe this is it -- this immunity deal.
也许这就是我们重新开始的机会
Maybe it's our chance to start over.
住手
Stop.
我们可以互利互惠
We could be good for each other.
换个生活方式不是挺好吗
Wouldn't that be a nice change of pace?
这个协议意味着我们扯平了
All this deal means is we're even.
我们扯平了吗
Are we...even?
什么
What?
你还有一个小时就要上电视了
You're on camera in about an hour,
你得改喝咖啡了
so we're gonna need to switch you to coffee.
不可能
It's not happening.
这个采访 你得推掉
The interview -- you need to cancel it.
我没法就这么推掉
I can't just cancel it.
那我们付钱给你是干什么的
Then what are we paying you for?
是为了在这白宫里再待四年
For another four years in this house,
但如果你不马上放下手中的威士忌
which is not going to happen
并且为你的孩子做点什么的话
if you don't put the scotch down right now
这就不可能实现
and do something about your children,
相信我 如果他们不接受采访
because believe me, it's going to be much worse for them
对他们而言会更糟
if they don't do this interview.
媒体关注 新闻炒作
The media attention, the press speculation,
脸书 推特 他们一刻也不得安宁
Facebook, Twitter -- they won't get a moment's peace,
而你很清楚这一点
and you know it!
现在不是四年前了
It's not four years ago.
他们不再是孩子了
They're not children anymore,
为了大家好 你应该...
so the best thing for everyone would be if you --
你就应该推掉采访
Would be for you to cancel the interview!
我看看能不能推迟吧
I will see if I can push it.
我们必须要推迟采访
We're gonna have to push the interview.
我们6♥4♥分钟之后开始直播
We're going live in 6♥4♥ minutes.
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我不会上电视去撒谎
I'm not going on TV and lying.
要不我们坐下来好好谈谈吧
Why don't we just sit down and talk this thing out?
你们说 我来听
Okay, you talk, I'll listen.
为什么只有我穿戴整齐了
Okay, why am I the only one dressed here?
有点情况
Uh, something's come up.
我正打算推迟采访
I'm trying to push the interview.
什么 有什么情况
What? What's come up?
又是你那堆政♥治♥狗屁吗
Is this more of your political crap?
我还以为我们已经不再扯那些了
I thought we put that to bed.
我们不会做的 爸爸
We're not doing it, dad.
你们别想在上电视之前
You don't pull a stunt like this
耍这样的花招
just before we're supposed to go on the air.
马上把衣服穿好
Put on your clothes now.
-菲茨 -不 穿上衣服
- Fitz. - No! Put on your clothes.
即使你们不愿为了我这么做
You don't want to do it for me,
至少也尊重一下你们的母亲
at least do it out of respect for your mother.
尊重我们的母亲 为什么
Respect for our mother? Why?
她可一点也不尊重你
She doesn't have any respect for you.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
她跟安德鲁叔叔干那种事情 爸爸
She's doing it with Uncle Andrew, dad!
我亲眼目睹
I saw her!
菲茨
Fitz.
菲茨
Fitz!
我要你现在马上停下
I need you to stop right now.
我要你停下来想想
I need you to stop and think about
你这么做的后果
what you're about to do.
你打算一直瞒着我吗
Were you gonna tell me?
我本想等采访之后 菲茨 我们谈谈
After the interview, Fitz. Let's just talk.
-我谈够了 -等等
- I'm done talking. - Oh, no, wait --
总统先生 总统先生
Mr. President. Mr. President.
-你从迪米特里那里有收获吗 -很多
- Did you get anything from Dmitri? - Lots.
实际上 是铂金斯探员让他开口的
Actually, it was Agent Perkins who got him to talk.
我跟你说老板 这孩子玩电钻很有天赋
I'm telling you, boss, the kid's a natural with a drill --
-伊万在哪儿 -都在这里
- Where's Ivan? - It's all in there.
见面时间 酒店名字
Time of the meeting. Name of the hotel.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
铂金斯探员 我有话跟你说
Agent Perkins, a word.
为什么叫我来这儿
Why did you call me here?
指挥官派我来看看你想怎样
Command sent me to find out what you want.
我需要直接跟杰克谈谈
I need to talk directly to Jake.
他不会跟你谈的
He won't talk to you.
就算你殴打了一个B613特工
And beating up B613 agents
他也不会来见你的
isn't going to make him talk to you,
所以我来弄清你到底要什么
so I'm here to find out what you want.
你想要什么 哈克
What do you want, Huck?
我想让他放了你 还你自♥由♥
I want him to let you go, to set you free.
我想要你退出B613
I want you out of B613.
-我希望你能安全 -现在你想来拯救我了
- I want you safe. - Oh, so now you want to rescue me?
上周你还想着要杀我
Last week, you wanted to kill me.
是什么改变了你的想法
What's changed?
是什么 改变了你的想法
What's...changed?
你知道原因的
You know what's changed.
不 我很困惑 哈克
No. See, I'm confused, Huck.
这意味着什么 规则又是什么
How does this go? What are the rules?
当你舔我的脸 当你的舌头滑过我的脸颊
When you licked my face, when you put your tongue on my cheek,
显然你那只是为了拔我的臼齿
apparently that was just what you needed to get in the mood
而做的前戏 对吗
to rip out my molars, right?
但你把舌头伸进我嘴里 那就不同了吗
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表