剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
You sure you wanna do this?
他们刚下电梯
They just got off the elevator.
让他们进来
Send them in.
进来开会吧
Hey! Meeting.
-怎么回事 -我们有了个新客户
- What is all this? - We have a new client.
现在还在竞选呢
In the middle of a campaign?
乔茜这几天都在为她的政♥治♥演讲做准备
Josie's working on her stump speech for a few days.
她忙活演讲时 我们就来忙这个吧
While she's doing that, we'll be doing this.
这是我们的客户吗 看起来很眼熟
Is this the client? She looks familiar.
也许是因为 她是我母亲
Probably because she was my mother.
白宫里有超过275幅画
We have over 275 paintings in the White House,
还差两年 我们就能完成
And we're 2 years into a 6-year project
修复所有画作的六年计划
to have them all restored.
这也是另一个为我丈夫投票的原因
Yet another reason to vote for my husband.
我喜欢这幅 很沉郁
I like this one. Very moody.
蒙特利的罗伯士角
Point Lobos in Monterey.
是向古根海姆博物馆借的
It's on loan from the Guggenheim.
每次我和菲茨有机会给白宫
Anytime Fitz and I can bring a little
带来一丝故乡加州的感觉 我们都绝不错过
of our home state of California into the White House, we do.
但你是在南方长大的
But you were raised in the south.
是啊 我是焦油脚人
Yes! I'm a tar heel.
美国北卡罗来纳州人的绰号♥
你是南方人
You're a southerner.
但你说加州是你的故乡
Yet you called California your home state.
难道不应该是北卡罗来纳州吗
Shouldn't you consider North Carolina home?
我婚后就搬去加州了 所以...
Well, I moved to California when I got married, so...
那你结婚后 有没有感觉
Do you feel like you lost a piece of yourself
这对自己是种损失
when you got married?
你为丈夫的政♥治♥生涯做出如此大的牺牲
That you made sacrifices to join the Grant political dynasty?
对我来说 有菲茨的地方就是家
I'm saying I consider home to be wherever Fitz is.
要想拿下加州
To win California,
著名政♥治♥策略家 辅佐过尼克松和里根
你们得学学卡西根
you need the full Khachigian hook.
多亏了格兰特参议院
Thanks to Senator Grant's
一直以来的农产品补贴政策
generous and continuous farm subsidies,
所以那些农民的选票很容易就能到手
you'll inherit the hicks pretty easily.
加上这些常号♥称看见飞碟的破烂沙漠地区
Add these U.F.O.-spotting desert-trash districts,
还有这些依赖国防工业的内陆帝国
along with the defense industry-dependent inland empire,
贝尔克斯非市到河滨市的选票就都收入囊中了
and you lock up everything from Bakersfield to Riverside.
上帝都知道南方的人♥民♥很爱戴我
Lord knows they love me in the south.
那是以前 但现在已经彻底不同了
They used to. But the demos have changed drastically.
因为新移♥民♥者加入的浪潮
The tidal wave of new immigrants--
他们可不会吃白马王子和白雪公主
They're not as likely to cozy up to Richie Rich
这一套的
and Snow White here.
-无意冒犯 -没事儿
- No offense. - None taken.
你最好学学西语
Well, you better learn Spanish.
-速成的那种 -别
- Repido. - Please don't.
选民们总是能看穿骗子 你是啥样就啥样
Voters can always spot a phony. You can't be who you're not.
那我们要怎么笼络他们
How do you suggest we connect with them?
不需要 直接忽略
You don't. Ignore 'em.
忽略是什么意思 这算什么破策略
What do you mean, ignore them? What the hell kind of strategy--
很简单 你有光辉的军事履历
It's simple! You're a war hero with a strong military record.
我们就利用那一点
we play that up,
让你的海军战友以你之名去巡回演说
get your navy buddies to stump on your behalf.
这样一来
And we can link together
圣地亚哥周围所有地区的
all these districts around San Diego,
退伍军人的选票就到手了
chock-full of retired military.
然后我们直上奥兰治县
Then we swing up to the O.C.--
那里的一大群
that big, fat grouper
保守派选民是我们的最终目标
of conservative votes at the end of the hook!
-不行 -什么不行 人家句句直中要害
- No. - What? What do you mean, "No"? The man's right. Spot on!
我不会以战争英雄的身份来参选 就这样
I'm not running as a war hero. It's that simple.
菲茨杰拉德 除了这个家族名号♥
Fitzgerald, other than name recognition,
服役经历就是你唯一的筹码了
it's all you've got.
那我们就等下一轮竞选
So we wait. Run in the next cycle.
在此期间 我也好扩大自身的影响力
In the meantime, I expand my rhythm?
不 没什么比这个角度更容易突破了
No, you won't find a weaker field than this.
绝对的 勿失良机啊
That's for damn sure. It's now or never.
你听到我刚才说什么了吗
Have you heard a word of what I've just said?
-菲茨 我相信我们... -儿啊
- Fitz, I'm sure that we can-- - Son.
-按他说的做 -要拿我的从军经历来参选
- Do what you're told. - Running on my military experience
是绝对不可能的
is off-limits.
就这样吧
End of story.
我花了一天的时间来挑窗帘 在玫瑰园挖坑
It's bad enough that I actually have to spend my days
还要在镜头前假装我很享受这一切
choosing drapes and digging holes in the rose garden,
这可真是够损的了
but to pretend that I actually enjoy it on camera?
你想要菲茨去参加下个月的竞选
You want Fitz to have a shot at re-election come November,
那我们就要修复你的形象
then we need to rehab your image.
我只是不明白为什么
I just don't understand why I have to
我要为他的婚外情道歉
apologize for his affair.
因为事情就是这样的
Because that's how it works.
他犯了错 你也会遭到谴责
They blame the two of you equally.
这是不公平 但美国就这样 过来
It's not fair. It's America. Now come here.
你觉得这个怎么样
What do you think of this one?
-恶 -但她屁♥股♥上纹了个蜻蜓
- No. - But she's got a tattoo of a dragonfly on her ass.
-很性感呢 -俗 恶俗
- It's sexy. - It's trashy. She's trashy.
知足吧 梅莉 这网站就只有这种货色
It's an escort web site. Mellie, trashy's a given.
我小时候认识很多像
I've grown up with southern boys
丹尼尔·道格拉斯一样的南方男孩
like Daniel Douglas my whole life.
他们喜欢的是那种表面娇羞无辜
They want someone who's sweet and innocent
一关上门
who only turns into a whore
立马变荡♥妇♥的女人
once the bedroom door closes.
比说她
Like her.
你挑妓♥女♥比你挑瓷器图案
You're way better at picking out hookers
在行多了
than you are china patterns.
你要确保那天莎莉会出城去参加招待会
Just make sure Sally's out of town for the reception.
-我现在就去告诉她 -很好
- I'm on my way to talk to her now. - Good.
一旦成功 我就去挑拨
Once that's done, I'll go rattle her cage,
好好提醒她嫁给了什么样的货色
remind her exactly who she's married to.
副总统夫人
Madame Vice President,
我知道你手头事务繁多 但...
I know you have a lot on your plate, but...
真可笑 我以为你整个职业生涯
Funny. I thought it was your entire vocation in life
就是为了确保我的日程足够空闲
to make sure my plate remains empty.
我想请你去爱荷华州
I'm asking you to go to Iowa.
-爱荷华州 -是的
- Iowa? - Yeah.
里根晚宴
Reagan dinner.
总统忙于预算案谈判
The president is tied up with the budget negotiations,
所以他希望你能替他去
so he was hoping you could take his place,
但如果你不想...
but if you don't want to--
我去 具体细节告诉玛拉
I'll do it. Fill Mara in on the details.
总统感谢你
The president thanks you.
塞勒斯
Cyrus.
詹姆斯
James.
为梅莉的访谈感到内疚吗
Feeling guilty about the Mellie interview?
谁来采访 不由我说了算
I don't control who gets to interview--
什么都是你说了算
Oh, you control everything,
所以我恨得直想杀了你
which is precisely why I wanna kill you
又想狠狠地干♥你♥
and have sex with you at the same time.
-我连边都没摸着 -交给新闻秘书处理
- I wasn't even approached. - Take it up with the press secretary.
坐在那儿采访的本应该是我
I am supposed to be the go-to guy for sitdowns like these.
只是一次访谈罢了
It's just one interview.
如果我们能连任 还有很多机会的
Plenty more to come, if we get a second term.
到那时我就只能报道市议会了
I'll be covering city council by then.
你的情绪似乎不太对劲
Your body chemistry seems way off.
你今早嗑药了吧
Did you have your shake this morning?
是的 我...我不是假装焦虑
Yes, I had my--I am not manufacturing this anxiety.
我是真的焦虑
This is actual anxiety,
有实有据 未来的厄运不可避免
grounded in genuine impending doom.
交给新闻秘书处理
Take it up with the press secretary.
天呐
Oh, God.
让我理一理
So let me get this straight.
你♥爸♥爸不仅是
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表