剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
Oh. Oh.
再来几个。这花了几个小时。
Just a few more. This took hours.
谢谢。
Thank you.
♪ I don't want break down for you ♪
♪ I said I'm begging, pleading ♪
♪ Make up your mind ♪
蕾妮,嘿嘿。
Renee, hey.
这是毒品。
This is dope.
谢谢。
Thank you.
是的,它很可爱。
Yeah, it's cute.
我喜欢所有,嗯,你知道,这些小细节。
I love all, um, you know, the little touches.
这真的比我想像的要多。
It's really more than I imagined.
太好了,还有更多。
Great, and there's more.
我想让你见见伊曼·麦克丹尼尔斯,
I'd like you to meet Iman McDaniels,
这位公♥关♥人员将把洛夫风格提升一个层次。
the publicist that's gonna take Lovestyle up a level.
好。
Okay.
伊曼,这是一种享受。杰森·罗斯。
Iman, it is a pleasure. Jason Ross.
我知道。
I know.
蕾妮给了我细节,
Renee gave me the details,
我想我可以说明她建立品牌形象
and I think I can help her build a brand image
这将使您成为标签和行业的优先事项。
that will make you a label and industry priority.
我们买♥♥得起吗?
Can we afford this?
我们做了一点交易。
We worked out a little trade.
她会说明我的客户,
She'll help with my clients,
我会给她艾拉在墨西哥的位址。
and I'll give her Ella's address in Mexico.
顺便说一下,我还在等。
I'm still waiting on that, by the way.
我得到了你。- 好的,但是印度蓝...
I got you. - Okay, but India Blue...
我不得不说,我是你的混音带的忠实粉丝。
I have to say, I am such a big fan of your mixtapes.
你正在和Lovestyle合作吗?
You're working with Lovestyle?
是的。伊曼,谢谢你。
Yes. Iman, thank you.
嗯,你知道,杰森抓住了机会
Um, you know, Jason took a chance
要求一位女词曲作者与一个全男性乐队合作,
asking a woman songwriter to work with an all-male band,
但他不怕冒险。
but he's not afraid to take risks.
他只是相信
And he just believes
一切都会好起来的,这是其中之一
that everything will always work out, and it's one of the things
我最爱他。
I love most about him.
我想我以前从来没有对你说过这样的话。
I don't think I've ever said that to you before.
公平地说,你也冒了我的风险,
To be fair, you took a risk on me, too,
特别是当我问你是否可以为我们重新设计封面时。
especially when I asked if you could rework that cover for us.
但谢谢你这么说。
But thank you for saying that.
我们组成了一个优秀的团队。- 我们愿意。
We make a good team. - We do.
哦,现在,这很美。
Oh, now, that's beautiful.
你知道,我可以处理它。你怎么看,蕾妮?
You know, I can work with that. What do you think, Renee?
是的。呃,这是他们如何一起制♥作♥音乐的故事......
Yes. Uh, it's the story of how they make music together...
只有音乐...
only music...
纽约的爱情、生活和音乐。
of love, life, and music in New York.
很酷。嗯嗯 - [伊曼] 是的。
It's cool. Mm-hmm. - [IMAN] Yeah.
好的,所以无论你今晚得到什么内容,
Okay, so whatever content you get tonight,
我知道我可以把它交给合适的人。
I know I can get it to the right people.
让我打几个电♥话♥。
Let me make some calls.
谢谢你,女孩。- 嗯嗯。
Thank you, girl. - Mm-hm.
好。蕾妮,我们接下来会怎么做?
Okay. What's next for us, Renee?
我。。。呃,我要去找摄像师。
I... uh, I'm gonna go find the videographer.
我马上回来。
I'll be right back.
嘿。
Hey.
你做到了。-我做了。
You made it. - I did.
他们真的很好。
They're really good.
是的?- 嗯嗯。
Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
让我想想。
Let me see.
是的。
Yeah.
是的,我喜欢他们。-右?
Yeah, I like them. - Right?
知识份子和艺术?
Intellectual and artsy?
这是一个很难发现的。
It's a hard find.
和你一起工作会很有趣。
It's gonna be fun working with you.
我还没有答应。
I didn't say yes yet.
你为什么说不?
Why would you say no?
嗯,首先,我还在写我的论文。
Well, for one thing, I'm still working on my dissertation.
我正在为我的顾问辩护。
I'm TA'ing for my advisor.
嘿,如果你认为我希望你在后台,
Hey, if you think that I want you in the background on this,
我没有。
I don't.
如果我们做我们打算做的事情,
If we do what we set out to do,
这将是亮点卷轴的一个。
this'd be one for the highlight reel.
去他妈的。
Fuck it.
是的?- 让我们去做吧。
Yeah? - Let's do it.
让我们去做吧。- 嗯嗯。
Let's do it. - Mm-hmm.
让我们去做吧。
Let's do it.
打赌。
Bet.
不要让我后悔。
Don't make me regret this.
我不会让你后悔的。
I will not make you regret this.
好。
Okay.
♪ I'm happy I ain't talk ♪
♪ 'Cause she don't look... ♪
嘿。
Hey.
嘿。你知道,他们在这里得到了免费的预卷。
Hey. You know, they got free pre-rolls here.
哦。
Oh.
我就拿袋子。我可以用一个好的手提包。
I'll just take the bag. I could use a good tote.
哇。你可能是我唯一认识的人
Wow. You are probably the only person I know
谁对袋子比里面的东西更感兴趣。
who's more interested in the bag than what's inside of it.
你永远不可能有足够的可重复使用的袋子。
You can never have enough reusable bags.
不,不,你可以。
No, no, you can.
呃,嘿嘿,所以...
Uh, hey, so...
你们想一起带一个?
You guys want to take one together?
哦。确定。- 呃,是的。
Oh. Sure. - Uh, yeah.
是的。- 我的意思是,如果你愿意。
Yeah. - I mean, if you want to.
是的,让我们...让我们开始吧。-好。
Yeah, let's... let's do it. - Okay.
当然。谢谢。- [人] 酷。
Yeah, sure. Thank you. - [PERSON] Cool.
只需注意倒计时。
Just watch for the countdown.
好的。-好。
Okay. - Okay.
哦,它开始了。好。
Oh, there it goes. Okay.
嘿,所以我想告诉你一些事情。
Hey, so I wanted to tell you something.
你知道的。。。
You know...
你知道和你说话的那个人克里斯吗?
you know that guy Chris that you were talking to?
[斯塔默斯]是的。
[STAMMERS] Yeah.
他就是那个人。
He's the guy.
我——我不知道他今晚会在这里。
I-I didn't know that he was gonna be here tonight
也不知道你们两个认识。
and didn't know that you two knew each other.
嗯,我只是想让你听听我说。
Um, I just wanted you to hear it from me.
♪ You want to save me ♪
- ♪ We don't see the same thing ♪ - Okay.
♪ Hey, we're running ♪
♪ Our separate paces ♪
♪ But it seems to change ♪
♪ How you gonna keep up? ♪
♪ First you want it ♪
好吧,完成了,蕾妮。
Well, done, Renee.
♪ Gave you what you thought... ♪
你听到我夸奖你了吗?
Did you hear me give you a compliment?
你永远不知道什么时候慷慨会再次袭来。
You never know when generosity will hit again.
对不起,倒钩。
Sorry, Barb.
感谢您的到来为热茶文摘报导这个。
Thanks for coming and covering this for Hot Tea Digest.
对。
Right.
我只是为了免费的狗屎而来,所以...
I just came for the free shit, so...
那是你的前任吗?
Is that your ex?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
哦,她直接扑了进去。
Ooh, she just swooped right in.
是的,但这个在我身上。
Yeah, but this one's on me.
是我把他踢出去的。
I'm the one that kicked him out.
嗯,很明显,你仍然爱著他。
Well, clearly, you are still in love with him.
就像「丘比特洗牌」一样反转他。
Just reverse on him like the "Cupid Shuffle."
你可能不知道我,
You may not know this about me,
但有时我的反应真的很大,
but sometimes my reactions are really big,
而且很难再下来了。
and it's hard to come back down.
你知道什么更难吗?
You know what's harder?
每天醒来都希望你打过电♥话♥
Waking up every day wishing you had called
武当的旅游经理97年夏天,
Wu-Tang's tour manager summer of '97,
但是,不,你只需要很酷
but, no, you just had to be so cool
在一些爱钟斯的狗屎上。
on some Love Jones shit.
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表