剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
我喜欢那个节目。
I love that show.
塔米卡得到了她梦想中的房♥子吗?
Did Tamika get her dream house?
等。是的,不要告诉我。
Wait. Yeah, don't tell me.
杰森,请。
Jason, please.
你能和他谈谈吗?
Can you talk to him?
好。
Fine.
也许我会打安德森。
Maybe I'll hit up Anderson.
我们可以看到一起发生了什么。
We can see what's up together.
无论你要做什么。
Whatever you gotta do.
谢谢。
Thanks.
是这样吗?
Is that it?
是的。
Yep.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我们再去一次。
Let's go again.
♪ 只是一点点爱' ♪
♪ Just a little lovin' ♪
♪ 清晨 ♪
♪ Early in the morning ♪
♪ 胜过一杯咖啡 ♪
♪ Beats a cup of coffee ♪
♪ 为了开始新的一天 ♪
♪ For starting off the day ♪
♪ 只是一点点爱' ♪
♪ Just a little lovin' ♪
♪ 当世界打哈欠♪时
♪ When the world is yawnin' ♪
♪ 让你醒来 感受美好的事物 ♪
♪ Makes you wake up Feelin' good things ♪
♪ 即将向你走来 ♪
♪ Are coming your way ♪
♪ 这整个世界不会有一半那么糟糕... ♪
♪ This whole world Wouldn't be half as bad... ♪
哦,我想你了。
Oh, I've missed you.
♪ 不会有一半悲伤 ♪
♪ It wouldn't be half as sad ♪
♪ 如果里面的每个人都有—— ♪
♪ If each and everybody In it had-- ♪
哦,该死!- [振动器嗡嗡声]
Oh, shit! - [vibrator buzzing]
她要生气了。
She is gonna be pissed.
现在怎么办?
What now?
哦,米斯蒂刚刚发现
Ooh, Misty just found out
买♥♥家为她的房♥源
that the buyer for her listing
是亚历克斯的客户。
is Alex's client.
这即将好起来。
This is about to get good.
哦,我的坏。你睡懒觉吗?
Oh, my bad. Were you sleeping in?
你是?
Are you?
呃,今天是星期一。
Uh, today's Monday.
我以为你会回去工作。
I thought you were gonna go back into work.
呃,是的,我还有几天病假可以使用。
Uh, yeah, I had a few more sick days to use.
嗯,嗯,很高兴接待你
Well, um, it's been nice hosting you
这几天,
these last few days,
你知道我有多爱你,
and you know how much I love you,
但是,嗯...
but, um...
不!你想下车吗?
No! Were you trying to get off?
嗯,有两件事可能是真的。
Well, two things can be true.
好。
Okay.
看,我不会假装
Look, I'm not gonna pretend
知道这对你来说是什么感觉,
to know what this is like for you,
但你必须去那里回收那个空间。
but you gotta go there are reclaim that space.
让它再次成为你的。
Make it yours again.
你是对的。
You're right.
我不能指望你永远接待我。
I can't expect you to host me forever.
不好意思。
Sorry.
嗯,看,
Well, look,
如果它变得奇怪,你总是可以回来的。
if it gets weird, you can always come back.
但与此同时,你知道,也许你想要
But in the meantime, you know, maybe you want
去给自己买♥♥冰沙什么的?
to go get yourself a smoothie or something?
我是一个多O女孩。
I'm a multi-o girl.
好。
Okay.
好。
Okay.
哦,就像现在一样。- 嗯嗯。
Oh, like right now. - Mm-hmm.
好。
Okay.
♪ ♪
♪ ♪
我不敢相信那个地方提供含羞草。
I cannot believe that place delivers mimosas.
在哈莱姆区没有什么是你无法得到的。
There is nothing that you cannot get in Harlem.
这就是为什么每个人都搬到这里。
And this is why everyone is moving here.
已经有一段时间了
It has been a while
因为我们在一起有过一段独处的时光。
since we've had some alone time together.
我知道,对吧?
I know, right?
我喜欢我们。
I love this for us.
咚。
Knock-knock.
哦。
Oh.
希望我不会打断。
Hope I'm not interrupting.
我们只是为她而来——
We just came by for her--
游泳镜。右。
Swim goggles. Right.
你是怎么进来的?
How did you get in?
阿马里的钥匙。
Amari's key.
你知道我的——
Do you know where my--
在你的床下。-谢谢!
Under your bed. - Thank you!
我正在考虑让她入学
I was thinking about enrolling her
在夏季游泳课上。
in summer swim classes.
哦,不错。是的,她会喜欢的。
Oh, nice. Yeah, she'd love that.
我会让你知道时程表
I'll let you know the schedule
所以我们可以协调。
so we can coordinate.
听上去很好。
Sounds good.
找到了他们。谢谢,桑迪!
Found them. Thanks, Sondi!
再次感谢。回头见。
Thanks again. See you later.
含羞草。嗯。
Mimosas. Hmm.
好吧。再来一轮?
All right. Another round?
谢谢你找到这个地方,
Thank you for finding this place,
搬家者,全部。
the movers, all of it.
别客气。
You're welcome.
我的意思是,我不知道。这。。。
I mean, I don't know. This...
这感觉不同。
this just feels different.
感觉像家一样。
Feels like home.
为什么,因为你有自己的水槽?
Why, 'cause you got your own sink?
我爱你,
I love you,
但你的胡须产品
but your beard products
需要自己的时区。
needed their own time zone.
好。
Okay.
就像你没有更多的护肤霜一样
Like you don't have more skin creams
和口罩比丝芙兰?
and face masks than Sephora?
♪ Some people live... ♪
♪ 有些人生活... ♪
我们的歌♥响了。
Our song is on.
♪ ...just for the fame ♪
♪ ...只为名♪声
过来这里。
Come here.
嗯。 - 哦。
Mm. - Oh.
是的。嗯。
Yeah. Hmm.
嘿,报价仍然有效
Hey, the offer still stands
让你上那些钢琴课。
for you to take those piano lessons.
如果你像她一样爬上那个东西......
And if you climb up on that thing like she did...
冷静。- ...我要去——我不知道。
Calm down. - ...I'm gonna--I don't know.
我不知道。-
I don't know. -
这很好。
This is nice.
是的。- 我们的歌♥。
Yeah. - Our song.
我们的歌♥,我们的水槽。
Our song, our sinks....
我们的生活。
our life.
没有比这更好的了。
Doesn't get any better than that.
♪ Some people want it all ♪
♪ 有些人想要一切 ♪
♪ But I don't Want nothing at all-- ♪
♪ 但我什么都不想要—— ♪
所以你只是要拿著那支雪茄吗,
So are you just gonna hold that cigar,
或者你真的会在某个时候点亮它?
or are you actually gonna light it at some point?
我什至不抽烟。
I don't even smoke.
奥拉选择了这个地方。
Ola picked this spot.
好吧,你想看看我在做什么。
Well, you wanted to see what I've been up to.
就是这样。
This is it.
你好吗?
How you doing?
我——我没事。
I--I'm okay.
至少她不再给我发简讯了,伙计。
At least she stopped texting me, man.
我不知道是什么——
I don't know what--
她到底要我说什么?
what does she even want me to say?
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表