剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
祝贺。
Congratulations.
谢谢,谢谢你的到来。
Thank you, and thank you for coming.
答案是肯定的。非常感谢你邀请我。
Of course. Thank you so much for inviting me.
哦,这是什么?
Ooh, what's this?
哦,不,你不需要。那是。。。那。。。
Oh, no, you don't need to. That's... that...
是的,这是菲力浦为我买♥♥的一幅画。
yeah, so that is a painting that Phillip got for me.
我只是不知道把它放在哪里。
I just don't know where to put it.
哦,调音台的那个人?
Oh, the guy from the mixer?
对你有好处。-
Good for you. -
呃,好吧,你不能热,有好味道。
Uh, well, you can't be hot and have good taste.
你不会觉得我的装饰平淡无奇吧?
You don't think my décor is bland, right?
不。它。。。经典
No. It's... classic
和别致。
and chic.
谢谢。
Thank you.
但你不会把这个放在你的房♥子里,对吧?
But you're not gonna put this in your house, right?
不。
No.
好。
Okay.
好吧,让我告诉你...
Well, let me show you...
在浴室里,我有这个惊人的淋浴头。
in the bathroom, I've got this amazing shower head.
你在做什么?
What you doing?
哦 嘿。
Oh, hey.
嗯,我只是...我正在存储它
Um, I was just... I was storing it
直到我能找到完美的地方。
until I could find the perfect place for it.
我确实认为这里看起来不错。
I do think it'll look good in here.
也许在床上。
Maybe above the bed.
是的,也许吧。要不。
Yeah, maybe. Or not.
你介意我换音乐吗?
Do you mind if I change the music?
这音乐听起来有点... - 你不敢说平淡无奇。
This music sounds kind of... - Don't you dare say bland.
我喜欢音乐。
I like the music.
醇厚。这个党已经死了。
Mellow. This party's dead.
这是乔迁,不是狂欢。
It's a housewarming, not a rave.
那些家伙到底是谁?
Who the hell are those guys?
我邀请了我的几个伙伴。
I invited a few of my mates.
嗯,你很酷,对吧?
Um, you're cool, right?
哦,是的,这很酷。- 嘿。
Oh, yeah, that's cool. - Hey.
这是怎么回事?谢谢你邀请我们,伙计。
What's going on? Thanks for inviting us, man.
你知道我们是怎么做的。 - 是的。
You know how we do. - Yeah.
这是惠特尼。
This is Whitney.
不错的地方。-谢谢。
Nice place. - Thank you.
我可以使用你们的浴室吗?
Can I use your bathroom?
呃,是的,当然。它就在那里。
Uh, yeah, sure. It's right there.
加油。
Come on.
我马上回来。呃,你很酷,对吧?
I'll be right back. Uh, you're cool, right?
是的。
Yeah.
没有好东西可以产生
Nothing good can come from
三个成年男子一起进入浴室。
three grown men going into a bathroom together.
你不认为...
You don't think that...
他们会在那里吸毒,姑娘。
They're going to do drugs in there, girl.
好吧,不要再喜欢菲力浦了。
Well, don't like Phillip anymore.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
他是个自负的混♥蛋♥。
He's a pompous asshole.
嗯。
Hmm.
♪ Feel I found a way, way ♪
♪ I could fly this shit ♪
♪ I lit off the bit ♪
♪ It first day kicks ♪
一个自负的混♥蛋♥,刚刚接管了我的音乐
A pompous asshole who just took over my music
当我明确要求他不要这样做时。
when I explicitly asked him not to.
♪ Hey, never catch me slip ♪
♪ Never finna getting lit ♪
让我们跳舞吧。
Let's dance.
什么?不。我不想。
What? No. I don't want to.
加油。你太漂亮了,不能这么紧张。
Come on. You're too pretty to be this uptight.
看,蕾妮也在跳舞。
Look, Renee's dancing as well.
菲力浦。
Phillip.
♪ Boy, throw my... ♪
这就够了。
That is enough.
我不紧张。
I am not uptight.
你带来了不速之客,你改变了我的音乐,
You brought uninvited guests, you changed my music,
你给我买♥♥一些丑陋的屁♥股♥画
you buy me some ugly-ass painting
我没有要求,你说我的家平淡无奇。
that I did not ask for, and you called my home bland.
对不起,菲力浦。这是行不通的。
I'm sorry, Phillip. This isn't going to work out.
菲力浦?-你没事吧?
Phillip? - You all right?
哦,我的上帝。- [男人]你没事吧?
Oh, my God. - [MAN] You okay?
哦,我的上帝。哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
他是在啪啪
Is he OD'ing?
他不赞成。他有坚果过敏症。
He's not OD'ing. He has a nut allergy.
那他为什么要吃坚果呢?
Then why was he eating nuts?
他不是。这可能是因为空气中的颗粒来自
He wasn't. It's probably because the particles in the air from
你这里有所有的坚果碗。
all the nut bowls you have around here.
听说过真正的食物吗?
Ever heard of real food?
有很多坚果。- 该死的,女孩。
There are a lot of nuts. - Damn, girl.
拿出你的EpiPen。感谢上帝,你明白了。
Get your EpiPen out. Thank God you got it.
他在呼吸吗?
Is he breathing?
呼吸,呼吸。
Breathe, breathe.
他在呼吸,你们。-
He breathing, y'all. -
拉撒路。
Lazarus.
♪ Did DaVinci trip? ♪
拉过关的方式。
Way to pull through.
♪ Yes, it's on my neck ♪
♪ Shine, ywo-tone on my wrist ♪
♪ Thinking you can't get this drip ♪
♪ I was born with this shit ♪
嘿嘿...对不起所有的杏仁和花生。
Hey, so... sorry about all the almonds and peanuts.
我只是不想要难以清理的食物。
I just didn't want food that would be hard to clean up.
这样的惠特尼品质。
Such a Whitney quality.
你知道的。。。你可以使用一些机智。
You know... you could use some tact.
再见,惠特尼。
Good bye, Whitney.
你可以杀了他。
You could've killed him.
唰
Mm-mm-mm-mm, mm-mm-mm.
我为那个媒人说了几句话。
I got some words for that matchmaker.
我也是。我应该只是
Me too. I should've just
在第一个红旗之后与他分手,
broken up with him after the first red flag,
但我想看透它。
but I wanted to see it through.
我想也许我急于做出判断。
I thought maybe I was rushing to judgement.
因为他很好。
Because he was fine.
不。
No.
一点儿。
A little.
但实际上我只是...
But really I just...
我只是想再次感受那种感觉,你知道吗?
I just wanted to feel that feeling again, you know?
我是一个谈恋爱的人。
I'm a relationship person.
无论如何,从一开始就注定要失败。
It was doomed from the start anyway.
两个浅肤色的人永远不应该在一起。
Two light-skinned people should never be together.
这是不自然的。-
It's unnatural. -
希望我们留下来说明您清理
Want us to stay and help you clean up
所有这些花生颗粒?
all these peanut particles?
不,没事。
No, it's fine.
少说。-再见。
Say less. - Bye.
爱你。
Love you.
谁给你打电♥话♥的?蕾妮还是桑迪?
Who called you? Renee or Sondi?
其实都不是。
Neither, actually.
我的一个EMT伙伴告诉我。
One of my EMT buddies tipped me off.
哼。
Huh.
所以,呃,你差点杀了一个人,是吧?
So, uh, you almost killed a man, huh?
这可不好笑。
That's not funny.
这有点好笑。
It's a little funny.
好吧,无论如何,他应得的。
Well, he deserved it anyway.
这是他应得的,真的吗?
He deserved it, really?
那么,那个人是谁?
Well, who was the guy?
这个来自哈佛商学院的混♥蛋♥。
This jerk from HBS.
菲力浦休斯顿。
Phillip Houston.
等等,...你踢出学习小组的那个漂亮男孩?
Wait, the... the pretty boy you kicked out of study group?
你还记得他吗?
You remember him?
是的,他曾经在剑桥到处卖♥♥Adderall和可乐。
Yeah, he used to sell Adderall and coke all over Cambridge.
他做到了?-是的。你不知道吗?
He did? - Yeah. You didn't know that?
不!-
No! -
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表