剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
我说,“宝贝女儿,做BOPsicles什么的。
I'm like, "Baby girl, do the BOPsicles or something."
不是没有人想要湿屁♥股♥的阴♥户♥流行音乐,你知道吗?
Ain't nobody want no wet-ass pussy pops, you know?
我的意思是,如果它很好,那就很好。
I mean, if it's good, it's good.
不管怎样,我要呃,现在就给你联♥系♥她。
Anyway, I'm gonna uh, give you her contact right now.
是的,就是她。而且,呃...
Yup, that's her. And, uh...
好吧,普雷斯顿,我们必须分手。
Okay, Preston, we have to break up.
什么?
What?
我不能再和你约会了。
I can't date you anymore.
我。。。
I...
我不能再接受你的任何说明了。
I can't take any more favors from you.
我不会离婚的。
I'm not going to get a divorce.
这是钱的事情吗,蕾妮?我可以有杰夫...
Is it a money thing, Renee? I can have Jeff...
你今晚就要离婚了。相信我。。。
You'll be divorced tonight. Trust me...
我不想离婚。
I don't want to get a divorce.
我想和我丈夫一起解决问题。
I want to work things out with my husband.
你现在告诉我。
And you telling me now.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我将。
I will be.
事实上,去他妈的。我没事。
Matter of fact, fuck that. I am okay.
我的意思是,你必须做对你最好的事情,你知道吗?
I mean, you got to do what's best for you, you know?
这不像是认真的。我们只是踢它,对吧?
It ain't like we was serious. We was just kicking it, right?
我对你没有感情,你知道吗?
I got no feelings for you, you know?
就像...真的只是在尝试
It's like... really was just trying
勾搭你,你知道吗?
to hook you up, you know?
帮帮你。再见。
Help you out. See you win.
我只是想帮你发光。
I was just tryin' to help you shine.
但你知道吗,蕾妮?
But you know what, Renee?
我真的希望你能找到你想要的东西。
I really hope you find what you're looking for.
你知道的?“因为我知道我会的。
You know? 'Cause I know I will.
不,她很好。
No, she good.
祝你好运。
Good luck.
我还能打电♥话♥给卡迪吗?
Can I still call Cardi?
绝对不行。
Absolutely not.
好。
Okay.
所以普雷斯顿就用完了?
So Preston just ran out?
我从来没见过那个人动作这么快。
I never seen that man move so fast.
我感觉很糟糕,但我爱杰森。
I felt terrible, but I love Jason.
你认为杰森会不高兴吗
Do you think Jason's gonna be upset
你和别的男人在一起过?
that you've been with other men?
狗屎。他也去过那里,但为了安全起见,
Shit. He been out there too, but to be safe,
我会得到一个Yoni蒸汽并清除整个事情。
I'll get a Yoni steam and clear that whole thing out.
不。
No.
嘿,抓住那些。- 嗯嗯。
Hey, grab those. - Mm-hmm.
这是很多过山车,惠特尼。
It's a lot of coasters, Whitney.
你要整夜巡逻?
You gonna be on dirt patrol all night?
我只是想保持领先。
I'm just trying to stay ahead of it.
我希望人们来,放下他们的礼物,
I want people to come, drop their gift,
羡慕我的家,喝一杯白葡萄酒,
be envious of my home, have one glass of white wine,
然后离开。完美的乔迁。
and leave. Perfect housewarming.
这就是为什么你到处都有所有这些坚果的原因吗?
Is that why you got all these dry-ass nuts everywhere?
他们不会弄脏。
They don't stain.
“嘿,茉莉,是拉沙德。这是我的纪录片“?
"Hey, Jasmine, it's Rashad. Here's my documentary"?
桑迪,我要求你停止这样做。
Sondi, I asked you to stop doing this.
我仍然收到代托纳兰迪的水烟吧邀请。
I still get hookah bar invites from Randy in Daytona.
我知道。对不起。
I know. I'm sorry.
只是图书馆的这个人邀请了我
It's just this guy in the library invited me
看他的电影,听起来真的很有趣。
to see his movie and it sounded really interesting.
我只是不想让他参与我的生意。
I just didn't want him in my business.
你能把那个链接发给我吗?
Can you send me that link though?
从教授到学生?桑迪。
From professor to student? Sondi.
这不是你想的那样。他不是那里的学生。
It's not what you think. He is not a student there.
即使我正在考虑和他约会,
And even if I was considering a date with him,
我不是,
which I am not,
马修走过来,杀死了整个氛围。
Matthew came along and killed that whole vibe.
我在图书馆遇到了他。
I ran into him at the library.
桑迪,你可能不得不转移。
Sondi, you may have to transfer.
你们两个说话了吗?
Did you two talk?
是的,我们做到了,
Yeah, we did,
他不请我参加阿马里的生日派对。
and he uninvited me to Amari's birthday party.
亲爱的,我很抱歉。
Sweetie, I'm so sorry.
没关系。这是他的选择。
It's okay. It's his choice to make.
什么?- 哦,不要碰它。
What's that? - Oh, don't touch it.
我的意思是,这是...
I mean, it's...
这是菲力浦为我买♥♥的一幅画。
it's a painting that Phillip got for me.
他认为我没有做出足够大胆的选择。
He thinks I don't make bold enough choices.
噢,他是这么说的。
Ew, he said that.
好吧,现在我看到了这个狗屎。
Well, now I got to see this shit.
它。。。
It...
我以为英国人应该有品味。
I thought British people were supposed to have taste.
右?但人无完人。
Right? But no one's perfect.
我可以努力。
I could work on it.
他来了,期待在某个地方看到这个展示吗?
Is he coming, expecting to see this up on display somewhere?
我要把这个贴在卧室里。
I'm gonna just stick this in the bedroom.
这是一个很好的解决方案。
That's a great solution for that.
那是什么鬼东西?一只手?
What the fuck was that? A hand?
哦,非常感谢你来到这里。
Oh, thank you so much for being here.
见到你真的很高兴。
It was really nice to see you.
是的,嗯,随时离开。
Yeah, um, feel free to leave at any time.
哦... - 看在上帝的份上,
Ooh... - For God's sake,
如果你要吃饼干,用盘子。
if you're gonna eat a cracker, use a plate.
面包屑,新沙发。放松。停。请。
Crumbs, new couch. Relax. Stop. Please.
倒钩,非常感谢你的到来。
Barb, thank you so much for coming.
哦,谢谢你邀请我。
Oh, thanks for having me.
我的意思是,起初我根本不在乎,
I mean, at first I didn't care at all,
但后来我在 Zillow 上看到了位址。
but then I saw the address on Zillow.
我一直在跟踪这个地方。
I've been tracking this place.
我。。。我只是想来看看你用它做了什么。
I... I just had to come see what you did with it.
哈呵,不错。
Ha ho. Not bad.
谢谢。谢谢。
Thank you. Thank you.
是的,我只是喜欢这座建筑。有太多的历史。
Yeah, I just love the building. There's so much history.
我会说。
I'll say.
我的意思是,在70年代,这是一个妓院
I mean, in the '70s, it was a whorehouse
然后是80年代,这是一个破房♥子。
and then the '80s, it was a crack house.
在90年代,这是一个中途之家。
In the '90s, it was a halfway house.
很多历史。
Lot of history.
好。
Okay.
哦,好。大功告成。
Oh, good. You're done.
全部完成。非常感谢。
All done. Thank you so much.
这些人是谁?
Who are these people?
不知道,但惠特尼告诉我们
No idea, but Whitney told us
不行动,所以我只是退缩。
not to act up, so I'ma just hang back.
这之后你想去红鸡吗
Do you want to go to Red Rooster after this
并获得一些真正的食物?-绝对。
and get some real food? - Definitely.
嗯。
Mm.
好吧,你知道一个政党已经死了
Well, you know a party's dead
当您宁愿在手♥机♥上观看纪录片时。
when you'd rather watch a documentary on your phone.
做个好人。
Be nice.
我只是有点好奇。
I'm just kind of curious.
我只看几分钟。
I'm only gonna watch a few minutes.
哦,好的。
Oh, okay.
那你真的要看了。
You're really gonna watch it then.
嗯。
Hmm.
嗯。
Mm.
看?我告诉过你,他仍然爱我。
See? I told you he still loves me.
是杰森。
It's Jason.
我会经常见到你。唔。
I'm gonna see you a lot. Mm-mm.
我爱妳。
I love you.
这就是我他妈的在说的。
That's what I'm fucking talking about.
这是卧室。
And this is the bedroom.
哇。这太华丽了,惠特尼。
Wow. This is gorgeous, Whitney.
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表