剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
她为什么退休?你能告诉我吗?
Why did she retire? Can you tell me?
我们十分钟了。
We are ten minutes in.
您想在南希博士身上花多少今天的会议?
How much of today's session do you want to spend on Dr. Nancy?
好点。
Good point.
好吧,她至少赶上了马修
Well, did she at least catch you up on Matthew
阿玛瑞和娜奥米呢?
and Amari and Naomi?
她做到了。
She did.
简而言之。。。
In a nutshell...
自从阿马里的母亲回来后,事情...
since Amari's mother returned, things...
和马修在一起。
feel off with Matthew.
你不觉得自己像你们两个
You don't feel like the two of you
不再在同一页面上。
are on the same page anymore.
没错
That's right
而且,
And also,
你最近向马修表白了
you recently confessed to Matthew
你谎称搬出大学宿舍。
that you lied about moving out of university housing.
好了,你一路追上了。
Okay, you are all the way caught up.
桑迪...
Sondi...
你和马修有什么变化?
what's changed with you and Matthew?
当我做播客时,
When I did the podcast,
老实说,我很高兴我的声音被听到了。
I was honestly just so happy to have my voice heard.
就像,我从没想过所有这些关注。
Like, I never expected all of this attention.
来吧。
Come on.
一位才华横溢的黑人妇女雄辩地朗读,
A brilliant Black woman giving an eloquent read,
那个扭曲是波平』?
and that twist-out was poppin'?
我一看到视频,
As soon as I saw the video,
我告诉我的编辑我必须采访你。
I told my editor I had to interview you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我会给你我的发型方案,
And I will give you my hair regimen,
当然,不公开。
off the record, of course.
好吗?
Okay?
哦。
Oh.
嘿。-你好。
Hey. -Hi.
嗯......
Um...
这是马修鲍威尔博士,
this is Dr. Matthew Powell,
新任非裔美国人研究终身教授
newly tenured professor of African American studies
还有我的男朋友。
and my boyfriend.
这是《The Cut》中的妮可。
This is Nicole from The Cut.
很高兴认识你,妮可。
Pleased to meet you, Nicole.
马修鲍威尔博士...
Dr. Matthew Powell...
你写了那篇引人入胜的文章
you wrote that engaging essay
支援黑人♥民♥族主义。
in support of Black nationalism.
哇。你知道你的东西。
Wow. You know your stuff.
你现在在做什么?
What are you working on now?
呃,现在我只是在享受我的任期
Uh, right now I'm just enjoying my tenure
当然还有我的家人。-
and my family, of course. -
哦,你们两个有孩子吗?
Oh, you two have kids?
不,我们没有-- -[马修]技术上没有。
No, we don't have-- - Not technically.
嗯......
Um...
桑迪实际上是一个非正式的妈妈
Sondi's actually been an unofficial mom
给我的女儿,她非常爱她。
to my daughter, who loves her very much.
我们俩都这样做。
We both do.
但是,嘿,我会让你们回去。
But, hey, I'm gonna let you guys get back to it.
很高兴认识你,妮可。-你也是。
Pleasure to meet you, Nicole. -You too.
好吧,很高兴见到你。-好。
All right, good seeing you. -Okay.
祝你今天开心。
Have a good day.
好的,下一个问题。
All right, next question.
所以你感觉不像你、马修和阿玛瑞
So you don't feel like you and Matthew and Amari
是一个真正的家庭。
are a real family.
肯定习惯了。
Definitely used to.
也许我只是...
Maybe I was just...
生活在幻想中。
living in a fantasy.
你知道的?
You know?
我一直都知道娜奥米会回来的。
I always knew that Naomi was going to come back.
但这实在是太突然了。
But it was just so abrupt.
我们才刚刚开始回来
And we were just starting to get back
进入凹槽,你知道吗?
into the groove, you know?
我只是觉得...
I just feel like...
现在阿玛瑞不在身边了...
now that Amari isn't around as much...
我开始注意到马修和我是多么的不同
I am starting to notice how different Matthew and I are
以及我们对未来的看法有何不同。
and how differently we see our futures.
就像,他很好
Like, he is fine
当教授一辈子,
being a professor for the rest of his life,
我想要...
and I want...
好吧,老实说,我不知道我到底想要什么。
Okay, honestly, I don't know exactly what I want.
我只知道,
All I know is,
我从未像在播客上那样感到兴奋
I have never felt more excited than when I was on that podcast
所有这些人都听到了我的声音。
and all those people were hearing my voice.
我在教室里从来没有这种感觉。
I've never felt like that in a classroom.
而我——我想继续探索这一点。
And I-I want to keep exploring that.
和马修在一起只是有些事情
And there's just something about staying with Matthew
这让我觉得-- -卡住了。
that makes me feel-- -Stuck.
是的。
Yeah.
我已经好几个月没见过南希医生了,
I hadn't seen Dr. Nancy in months,
所以让我带你加快速度。
so let me just bring you up to speed.
我他妈的是一个真正喜欢我的百万富翁
I'm fucking a millionaire who genuinely likes me
并且可以给我一切,但出于某种搞砸的原因,
and can give me everything, but for some fucked-up reason,
我对此百感交集。
I'm having mixed feelings about it.
这是你和惠特尼在混音台上遇到的百万富翁吗,
Is this the millionaire you met at the mixer with Whitney,
你最初认为谁
who you initially thought
被「像狗屎一样破碎,但有点可爱
was "broke as shit but kind of cute
但一旦我看到那个净资产就更可爱了“?
but even cuter once I saw that net worth"?
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
好吧,你取消了会议,
Well, you canceled sessions,
但是你醉醺醺地给南希博士发了这些资讯
but you drunkenly texted Dr. Nancy this information
凌晨两点。
at two a.m.
该死的,我喝醉了的时候听起来像他妈的一样肤浅。
Damn, I sound shallow as fuck when I'm tipsy.
不过,我真的很喜欢他。
I really do like him, though.
怎么样?
How's it going?
我已经编制了一份宏观影响者名单
And I've already compiled a list of macro-influencers
我认为这将真正说明您的品牌脱颖而出。
that I think will really help get your brand out there.
通过一些有针对性的社交媒体推广,
And with some targeted social-media promotion,
我们真的可以在 「CBD狗零食 」领域留下印记。
we can really make a mark in the "CBD dog treats" space.
爱上它!我们很高兴能与黑人拥有的机构合作
Love it! We are so excited to work with a Black-owned agency
以及像我们一样爱狗的人。
and someone who loves dogs as much as we do.
[黎明]我们会尽快与您联♥系♥。
[Dawn] We'll be in touch soon.
好。期待它。
Okay. Looking forward to it.
哇,呜!
Woof, woof!
我们走吧。带你离开这里。
Let's go. Get you out of here.
你和娘娘腔完了吗?
Are you finished with Sissy yet?
等等,等等,蕾妮。
Wait, wait, Renee.
再见。
Bye.
呸。
Ugh.
哦。-怎么了,宝贝?
Ooh. - What's up, baby?
嘿。-会议怎么样?
Hey. -How was the meeting?
嗯,太好了。
Mm, great.
我正在为狗出♥售♥杂草软糖 - 不能更快乐。
I'm selling weed gummies for mutts--couldn't be happier.
听著,这是一个开始。
Listen, it's a start.
来吧,现在,这个狗屎会很快起飞。
Come on, now, this shit gonna take off very fast.
你应该为自己感到骄傲。
You should be proud of yourself.
你知道吗?我为自己感到骄傲。
You know what? I am proud of me.
有钱人喜欢狗和杂草,所以...
Rich people love dogs and weed, so...
我知道它有观众。
I know there's an audience for it.
说起来,我想要非狗杂草。
Speaking of, I want the non-dog weed.
不要为此发疯。
Don't go crazy with it.
我的杂草人正在休假,直到下周。
My weed man is on vacation till next week.
是吗?-嗯嗯。
Is that right? -Mm-hmm.
好吧。哦,你得到了好东西。
All right. Oh, you got the goodies.
哟,你知道谁爱狗吗?
Yo, you know who loves dogs?
谁?-威肯。
Who? -The Weeknd.
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表