剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
那个花瓶丑得像狗屎,妈。
That vase is ugly as shit, Ma.
蕾妮,我没有时间做这个。
Renee, I don't have time for this.
也许我会知道这对你意味著什么
And maybe I would have known how much it meant to you
如果你曾经费心——
if you had ever bothered to--
我不知道 - 更新我你的生活。
I don't know-- update me on your life.
你上一次和你的娜娜说话是什么时候?
And when was the last time you even spoke to your nana?
我一直和娜娜说话,好吗?
I talked to Nana all the time, okay?
也许是几个月前。我--
A few months ago maybe. I--
我甚至不知道她生病了。
I didn't even know she was sick.
不,不,梅维斯没有生病。
Nay Nay, Mavis wasn't sick.
她心脏骤停。
She went into cardiac arrest.
她做到了?
She did?
做什么?
Doing what?
邻居。
The neighbor.
真的吗?-我是认真的。
Are you serious? - I'm serious.
你知道吗?
You know what?
这正是我应该期待娜娜出去的方式。
That's exactly how I should have expected Nana to go out.
对吧?
Right?
你知道你的祖母总是做事
You know your grandmother always did things
按照她自己的条件。
on her own terms.
你也和她一样。
And you are just like her, too.
现在我们走吧。
Now let's go.
有时间拆,
There is a time to tear down,
哭泣的时候,
a time to weep,
哀悼的时刻。
a time to mourn.
哦。哦。哦!
Ooh. Ooh. Ooh!
哦,主啊。
Ooh, Lord.
帮帮我。
Help me.
没关系。
It's okay.
那真是太美了。
That was beautiful.
谢谢。
Thank you.
现在梅维斯的孙女蕾妮·罗斯
And now Mavis' granddaughter Renee Ross
将分享几句话。
will share a few words.
我的祖母是...
My grandmother was...
看,关于梅维斯的事情是,呃...
See, the thing about Mavis is, uh...
梅维斯在南方长大...
Mavis grew up in the South...
在不同的时代,
in a different era,
但她的镇定和优雅
but her poise and grace
是永恒的。
were timeless.
她相信礼仪和礼仪,
She believed in etiquette and manners,
她让你知道你是否需要被提醒你的。
and she let you know if you needed to be reminded of yours.
她还相信,我们只要能走路,就长大了。
She also believed that we were grown as soon as we could walk.
她带我和我的朋友去看R级电影
She took me and my friends to see rated-R movies
当我们太年轻的时候。
when we were way too young.
没有八岁的孩子需要见阿米斯塔德。
No eight-year-old needs to see Amistad.
但意图...
But the intention...
是为了让我们为成年做好准备
was to prepare us for adulthood
并教我们我们的历史,
and to teach us our history,
帮助我们成长为有能力的...
to help us grow into capable...
...独♥立♥女性。
...independent women.
梅维斯让我相信我可以做任何事情,
Mavis made me believe that I could do anything,
成为任何东西,
be anything,
并拥有我想要的任何东西。
and have anything I wanted.
她告诉我,我是值得的,值得的。
She taught me that I was worthy and deserving.
她为我感到骄傲。
She was proud of me.
哦,梅维斯靠一个简单的口头禅生活......
Oh, Mavis lived by one simple mantra...
...“享受生活。
..."enjoy life."
她一直做到了最后。
And she did until the very end.
哦,杰森。
Oh, Jason.
你一路走来真是太甜蜜了。
So sweet of you to come all this way.
你是个好人。 -你肯定是。
You are a good man. -You sure are.
如果奈奈不想要你...
And if Nay Nay don't want you...
恩典。-格蕾丝阿姨...
Grace. -Aunt Grace...
把你的手留给自己。
keep your hands to yourself.
那么,谁邀请了你?
Well, who invited you?
对不起你的损失。
Sorry for your loss.
梅维斯是一个阶级行为。
Mavis was a class act.
谢谢你的到来。
Thanks for coming.
你怎么撑得住?
How you holding up?
呃。。。
Uh...
我没事。
I'm okay.
除了我妈妈不得不卖♥♥掉我娜娜的东西
Except my mom had to sell something of my Nana's
她说她要给我。
that she said she was gonna give me.
那只貂皮偷了,照片上的那个?
That mink stole, the one from the photo?
我不敢相信你还记得这一点。
I can't believe you remember that.
我记得很多事情。
I remember a lot of things.
好吧,你呢?
Well, what about you?
你好吗?
How you doing?
老实说,很棒。
Honestly, great.
我们刚刚带来了一位新的词曲作者。
We just brought a new songwriter on board.
乐队刚刚签了一个标签。
And the band just signed with a label.
太神奇了,杰森...
That's amazing, Jason...
真。
really.
你怎么样?你的代理机构怎么样?
How about you? How's your agency?
进展非常顺利。
It's going really well.
我刚刚找到了另一个客户。
I just landed another client.
看看我们。
Look at us.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,呃,我得——我得起飞。
Well, uh, I got to-- I got to take off.
等等,你不是来重传吗?
Wait, you ain't coming to the repass?
你要去哪里?
Where you got to be?
我只是要处理一些事情。
I just got to take care of something.
此外,如果我去,
Besides, if I go,
你知道Ray Ray会试图把他的演示塞给我。
you know Ray Ray's gonna try to slip me his demo.
是的,你是对的。-垃圾。
Yeah, you're right. -Trash.
垃圾火灾。-它仍然是垃圾。
Garbage fire. -It's still trash.
是的,他很不擅长音乐。
Yeah, he's very bad at music.
是的。-是的。
Yeah. -Yeah.
好吧。
All right.
"Love Will Work It Out" plays
唔。
Mm-mm.
不,婊♥子♥。
No, bitch.
♪ As I roamed Across this land ♪
♪ 当我漫游在这片土地♪上时
多米诺骨牌,婊♥子♥!
Domino, bitch!
什么?拜托!
What? Oh, come on!
来吧,停止它。
Come on, stop it.
惠特尼,我们在参加葬礼。
Whitney, we're at a funeral.
你为什么不去和我父母一起出去玩,
Why don't you go and hang out with my parents,
因为他们是你最好的朋友?
since they're your best friends?
你为什么不和父母一起出去玩呢?
Why don't you go hang out with your parents?
进行对话。
Have a conversation.
别再回避狗屎了。
Stop avoiding shit.
她怎么了?
What's up with her?
她只是生气,因为我是一个很棒的房♥客。
She's just mad 'cause I'm being a great houseguest.
嗯,感觉就像,潜意识里,
Well, it feels like, subconsciously,
你正在寻求绿党的认可
you're seeking validation from the Greenes
“因为你觉得被阿马里拒绝了。
'cause you feel rejected by Amari.
该死的,雷雷。
Damn, Ray Ray.
这又是一个非常有见地的建议。
That was a really insightful piece of advice again.
所以我说,呃...
So I'm saying, uh...
我和你可以建造一些东西。
me and you could build something.
再见了,雷·雷。
Goodbye, Ray Ray.
好吧,好吧,我猜总是有惠特尼。
Okay, well, there's always Whitney, I guess.
你好。
Hi.
可爱的服务,不是吗?
Lovely service, wasn't it?
是的,确实如此。
Yes, it was.
怎么了,宝贝?
What's wrong, baby?
我知道你们喜欢奥拉。
I know that you guys loved Ola.
我也爱他。
And I loved him, too.
我们试图让它发挥作用。我们真的做到了。
And we tried to make it work. We really did.
但我们就是做不到。
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表