剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
很高兴认识你...
It's nice to meet you...
哦,我的上帝。-菲 力浦。
Oh my God. - Phillip.
我看你已经在对女孩们喋喋不休地谈论我了。
I see you're already gabbing to the girls about me.
哦,是的,她是,菲力浦。
Oh, yes she was, Philli-puh.
好。回头见。
Okay. See you later.
呃...
Oh, uh...
你赶我们出去吗?
Are you rushing us out?
我是。- 嘟嘟。
I am. - Toodles.
好。再见,菲力浦。
Okay. Good bye, Phillip.
滚出我家。再见。
Get out of my house. Bye-bye.
爱你。好。
Love you. Okay.
你好。
Hi.
你好。
Hello.
嗯,这是一个很好的惊喜。
Well, this is a nice surprise.
我知道我只是突然出现,
I know I just showed up unannounced,
但我想我会有点自发
but I thought I'd be a little spontaneous
并绑♥架♥你。
and kidnap you.
看看这一天将带我们去哪里。
See where the day takes us.
哦。我喜欢这个。
Oh. I love that.
嗯,好吧,让我穿好衣服。
Um, well, let me just get dressed.
或者脱衣服。
Or undressed.
嗯哦。
Mm. Oh.
好。
Okay.
♪ Never say too much ♪
如果有机会,请查看一下。
Check it out if you have a chance.
♪ Father, forgive me... ♪
这很好。
That's a good one.
是的,它是。
Yeah, it is.
说真的,伙计?
Seriously, dude?
不好意思。我知道这是一种入侵,
Sorry. I know it's an intrusion,
但我下周在这里放映了一部简短的纪录片,
but I got a short documentary screening here next week,
离开你正在读的书,
and going off the book you're reading,
以为你可能会感兴趣。
thought you might be interested.
"American Mother,
对黑人母亲负担的探索。
an exploration of the burden of Black motherhood."
这是,嗯...
This is, um...
这实际上是我感兴趣的,
This is actually something I would be interested in,
但我-我在2:00上课。
but I-I have class at 2:00.
所以你能不能只是
So could you maybe just
考虑给我发送连结或其他东西?
consider sending me the link or something?
嗯,不是连结请求。
Mm, not the link request.
我能说什么呢?我很忙。
What can I say? I'm busy.
好。给我你的号♥码,
Fine. Give me your number,
但你最好看它。
but you better watch it.
好吧,不要告诉我我最好做什么。
Okay, don't tell me what I better do.
只给我发简讯你的电影。
And only text me your movie.
只是电影。我保证。
Just the film. I promise.
谢谢,茉莉。
Thanks, Jasmine.
是的,不客气。
Yeah, you're welcome.
再见。
See you.
今天很棒。
Today's been great.
一天还没有结束。
Day's not over yet.
哇。这东西是...前卫。
Wow. This stuff is... avant-garde.
这是后摘要。
It's post abstract.
我想可能...激励你。
I thought it might... inspire you.
激励我?如何?
Inspire me? How?
嗯,你的艺术有点...乏味。
Well, your art's a little... bland.
我想你应该看到一些真正的艺术。
I thought you should see some real art.
有感情。
With feeling.
哇,菲力浦,不要退缩。
Wow, Phillip, don't hold back.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
让我改写一下。它。。。安全。
Let me rephrase. It's... safe.
就像目录一样。
Like a catalogue.
我不同意。
I disagree.
但你的个人风格是非凡的。
But your personal style is exceptional.
我今天想带你出去,只是为了和你一起被看到,
And I wanted to take you out today just to be seen with you,
你的公♥寓♥很可爱,但你可以使用
and your flat is lovely, but you could use
一个大胆的夺目单品,将这一切结合在一起。
a bold statement piece to pull it all together.
好。
Okay.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
它绝对是一个声明。
It definitely makes a statement.
在 5 盛大时,这是一个偷窃。
And at 5 grand, it's a steal.
5,000 美元?
$5,000?
把它当作乔迁礼物。
Consider it a housewarming gift.
哦,你已经买♥♥了这个。
Oh, you already bought this.
给我的。- 你值得。
For me. - You're worth it.
桑迪。
Sondi.
嘿。
Hey.
嘿。
Hey.
这种情况可能会发生很多。
This is probably gonna happen a lot.
是的,可能。
Yeah, probably.
所以,呃,我们很好,对吧?
So, uh, we're good, right?
我收到了关于Amari生日派对的电子邮件,然后...
I got the email about Amari's birthday party and...
哦,是的。是的,她很想见你。
Oh, yeah. Yeah, she'd love to see you.
哦,所以我们很好。
Oh, so we are good.
是的。是的,我们很好。
Yeah. Yeah, we're fine.
它就是这样,对吧?
It is what it is, right?
对。嗯,好吧,再说一遍,
Right. Um, well, again,
你知道,我只想说...
you know, I just want to say that...
不要说对不起。又来了。
Don't say you're sorry. Not again.
所以我们不好。
So we're not good.
我们当然不好。
Of course we're not good.
桑迪,一个月前我们是一家人。
Sondi, a month ago we were a family.
我向你求婚。
I proposed to you.
你以为我他妈的在乎别人怎么想吗?
Do you think I give a fuck what anybody thinks?
我为我们把我的职业生涯放在了线上。
I put my career on the line for us.
马修,我也是。
Matthew, so did I.
这应该是我和你在一起的原因吗?
Is that supposed to be why I stayed with you?
你应该和我在一起,因为你爱上了我。
You're supposed to stay with me 'cause you're in love with me.
但你不再是了,这发生了,
But you're not anymore, and that happens,
但我仍然非常爱你。
but I'm still very much in love with you.
直到我不是,不,我们不好。
And until I'm not, no, we are not good.
我知道你已经明白了,
I know that you already got the evite,
但我想如果你不来参加她的派对,我更喜欢它。
but I think I'd prefer it if you don't come to her party.
好。
Okay.
我理解。
I understand.
我会在周围见到你。
I'll see you around.
是的。
Yeah.
♪ Spendin' a life ♪
所以假设我买♥♥了整个标签。
So let's say I buy the whole label though.
这是冲突吗?
Is that a conflict?
哦,好吧,那就让我们这样做吧。
Oh, well, then let's do that.
是的,把档寄给我。我今晚会把所有的事情都做完。
Yeah, send me the paperwork. I'll have it all done tonight.
好。不,这很酷。
Okay. No, that's perfectly cool.
嘿,你知道吗?
Hey, you know what?
让我,呃,让我回击你,伙计。
Let me, uh, let me hit you back, man.
我的女朋友刚到这里。
My lady friend just got here.
是的,好的。
Yeah, okay.
好吧。叫你我的女朋友,就像我们80岁一样。
All right. Callin' you my lady friend like we 80 years old.
哦,我以为他们停止了这个?
Oh, I thought they discontinued this?
哦,他们做到了。我重新继续它。
Oh, they did. I re-continued it.
这是你的最爱,对吧?
It's your favorite, right?
该死的,你闻起来很香。
Damn, you smell good.
风打你和拉屎。
The wind hitting you and shit.
你的味道也很好。我告诉过你了吗?
You also taste good too. Did I tell you that?
我想知道多少...
I wonder how much...
普雷斯顿,我们必须... - 偷看这个。
Preston, we have to... - Peep this.
我昨晚和Cardi B谈过。
I talked to Cardi B last night.
告诉她你的代理机构。
Told her about your agency.
你做到了?- 我当然做到了。
You did? - Of course I did.
她有这些新的冰棒叫WAPsicles
She has these new popsicles calls WAPsicles
她正试图出来。
that she's trying to come out with.
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表