剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
《主宰世界》前情提要...
Previously on Run the World...
我仍然不敢相信我支付了 5K
I still can't believe I paid 5K
与我已经认识的人建立关系。
to get set up with someone I already know.
你想看看我的地方吗?
Would you like to see my place?
哦,天哪,他是在啦?
Oh, my God, is he OD'ing?
我应该在第一个危险信♥号♥♥之后和他分手。
I should've just broken up with him after the first red flag.
给你送了一点乔迁礼物。
Got you a little housewarming gift.
我是一个谈恋爱的人。
I'm a relationship person.
你仍然可以来过我的生日
You can still come to my birthday
如果你带礼物。- 这孩子是个野蛮人。
if you bring a gift. - The kid's a savage.
我仍然非常爱你,
I'm still very much in love with you,
直到我不是,我们才不好。
and until I'm not, we are not good.
说真的,伙计?
Seriously, dude?
我知道这是一种入侵,但我有一部简短的纪录片
I know it's an intrusion, but I got a short documentary
下周在这里放映,
screening here next week,
我想你可能会感兴趣。
and I thought you might be interested.
乐队听起来真好,B。
The band is sounding so good, B.
希望演示在明天之前混合。
Hopefully the demo's mixed by tomorrow.
你好吗?- 老实说,太好了。
How you doing? - Honestly, great.
我们刚刚带来了一位新的词曲作者。
We just brought a new songwriter on board.
这应该是一件随便的事情
This was supposed to be a casual thing
偶尔的商业利益。
with occasional business benefits.
它移♥动♥得太快了,变得太熟悉了。
It's moving too fast and getting way too familiar.
普雷斯顿,我们必须分手。-什么?
Preston, we have to break up. - What?
我想和我丈夫一起解决问题。
I want to work things out with my husband.
哦,你提交了。
Oh, you filed.
我们都应该有一个新的开始。
We both deserve a fresh start.
所以现在我脑子里想的很多,
So right now there is a lot on my mind,
但今晚我想和你谈谈黑人母亲。
but tonight I want to talk to you about Black motherhood.
我刚刚看了一部最精彩的短片纪录片。
I just watched the most amazing short documentary.
我的一致性反映在我达到的目标中
And my consistency is reflected in the targets I hit
随著生态乳酪IPO,以撒房♥地♥产♥扩张,
with the Eco Cheese IPO, the Isaac Realty expansion,
以及蝾螈软体产品发布会。
and the Salamander Software product launch.
杰森,我仍然爱你。
Jason, I still love you.
我的自我得到了最好的我,
My ego got the best of me,
我要求离婚犯了一个错误。
and I made a mistake by asking for a divorce.
我们是一个如此伟大的团队。
We are such a great team.
听著,黑鬼,我们没有分手。
Listen, nigga, we ain't breaking up.
好的,哪一个说我想解决这个问题
Okay, which one says that I want to work this out
你不这样做会疯吗?
and you'd be crazy not to?
所以不离婚?
So no divorce?
我没有签狗屎。
I ain't signing shit.
哦,这让我很开心。
Oh, that makes me happy.
嗯嗯。我们看得出来。
Mm-hmm. We can tell.
我的年度回顾是明天。
My annual review's tomorrow.
我的毛孔越紧,我的扑克脸就越好。
The tighter my pores, the better my poker face.
哦,也许我也应该戴上口罩。
Oh, maybe I should put a mask on, too.
姑娘,你不需要紧绷的毛孔。
Girl, you don't need tight pores.
你需要一件紧身的小裙子,这样你就可以炫耀战利品。
You need a tight, little dress so you can show off that booty.
好主意。
Good idea.
当我明天见到他时,我会告诉他我的感受,
When I see him tomorrow, I'm gonna tell him how I feel,
他不能说不。
and he won't be able to say no.
姑娘,你去找他。
You go get him, girl.
是的,姑娘,去找他。我们爱你。
Yeah, girl, go get him. We love you.
我也爱你。
I love you, too.
♪ We runnin', we runnin', We runnin' ♪
♪ We run the world ♪ ♪ We run the... ♪
嘿,感谢您在这里见面。
Hey, thanks for meeting here.
只是为这个聆听派对总结一些东西。
Just wrapping up some stuff for this listening party.
所以你有档吗?
So you have the papers?
关于这一点,嗯,我还没有签署它们。
About that, um, I didn't sign them yet.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
我还没准备好。
I'm not ready to.
我的律师仍在经历它。
My lawyer's still going through it.
哦。
Oh.
谁又是你的律师?- 听著...
Who's your lawyer again? - Listen...
杰森。
Jason.
嘿,印度。
Hey, India.
你早。
You are early.
我知道。
I know.
不想重蹈迈阿密的覆辙吧?
Didn't want a repeat of Miami, huh?
不。
No.
蕾妮,这是印度蓝,
Renee, this is India Blue,
我们来自亚特兰大的词曲作者/制♥作♥人。
our songwriter/producer from Atlanta.
见到你很高兴。
Nice to meet you.
不好意思。我们必须弄清楚这个倾听派对。
Sorry. We gotta figure out this listening party.
你想稍后再谈吗?
Do you want to talk later?
是的。嗯,但我相信我的专业知识会有所说明。
Yes. Um, but I'm sure my expertise could help.
我可以留下来。
I can stay.
您是活动策划者?可爱。
You're an event planner? Cute.
我策划的体验可以建立品牌知名度
I curate experiences that build brand awareness
通过赞助和社交媒体参与。
through sponsorships and social-media engagement.
哦,你是一个有影响力的人。
Oh, you're an influencer.
你别再猜我♥干♥什么怎么样?
How about you stop trying to guess what I do?
你告诉我你是做什么的怎么样。
How about you tell me what you do.
所以这个听会
So this listening party
需要让整个标签都投入到Lovestyle中。
needs to get the whole label invested in Lovestyle.
让我们了解今年的发布日期
Get us a release date for this year
以及随之而来的营销资金。
and the marketing dollars to go with it.
嗯,那是给你的,因为杰森和我已经谈过了。
Well, that was for you, 'cause Jason and I already talked about this.
这里开酒吧,呃,那边的扬声器。
Open bar here, uh, speakers over there.
让布兰登和伙计们谈谈是什么启发了他们。
Have Brandon and the guys talk about what inspired them.
简单,亲密...我喜欢。
Simple, intimate... I love it.
嗯。
Mm.
或。。。
Or...
...得到一些复古的地铁装饰,
... get some retro subway decor,
一个聆听酒吧,一个照相亭,
a listening bar, a photo booth,
分发赃物袋,把乐队放在那边,
give out swag bags, put the band over there,
并真正讲述你如何发现洛夫风格的故事。
and really tell the story about how you discovered Lovestyle.
我们需要所有这些闪光灯吗?
Do we need all that flash?
如果你没有愿景,就说出来。
If you don't get the vision, just say that.
我知道音乐行业。- 我知道行销。
I know the music industry. - And I know marketing.
我喜欢这个主意。
I like this idea.
但我的预算不多。
But I don't have a big budget.
我不会让钱妨碍。
I won't let the money get in the way.
让我做我该做的事。
Let me do what I do.
好。
Okay.
会很棒。
It'll be great.
就在那时,我告诉他,
And that's when I told him,
“你不能只摸黑人妇女的头发。
"You can't just touch a Black woman's hair."
你教了我这些。
And you taught me that.
你得先问问。
You have to ask first.
我永远不会忘记你给我撕一个新的那一天。
I'll never forget the day you ripped me a new one about that.
哦,我很确定我没有撕掉任何东西。
Oh, I'm pretty sure I didn't rip anything.
但我听到了你响亮而清晰的声音。
But I heard you loud and clear.
猜猜谁来野炊。
Guess who's coming to the cookout.
啊,好吧,正如你之前所说,
Ah, well, as you said before,
你的数字讲述了你出色工作的故事。
your numbers tell the story of your stellar work.
[叹息]
[SIGHS]
甚至看不出你请了一个月的假。
Can't even tell you took a month off.
我想我们在这里完成了,除非你还有什么要补充的。
I think we're done here unless there's anything else you want to add.
不。
nope.
谢谢你的时间,布莱恩。
Thank you for your time, Brian.
是的。
Yeah.
伙计,我很高兴你出来了。我很高兴你喜欢这部电影。
Man, I'm glad you came out. I'm glad you enjoyed the film.
拉沙德,嘿。
Rashad, hey.
你好吗,桑迪?还是茉莉花?
How you doing, Sondi? Or is it Jasmine?
对此感到抱歉。
Sorry about that.
你只是街上的一些,就像,随机的家伙
You were just some, like, random dude off the street
分发传♥单♥,你知道我在说什么吗?
handing out flyers, you know what I'm saying?
是的,我明白了。我有姐妹。
Yeah, I get it. I got sisters.
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表