剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
我的女孩需要我。对不起。
My girl needs me. I'm sorry.
不好意思。
Sorry.
再见。
Bye.
唉。
Argh.
嘿,姑娘。
Hey, girl.
该死的,女孩。
Damn, girl.
是的,我明白。我的家庭办公室正在苦苦挣扎。
Yeah, I know. My home office is on struggle.
是的,它是。
Yeah, it is.
那么,艾比怎么样了?
So, how's it going with Abby?
嗯,这是,呃——太好了。
Um, it's, uh--it's great.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
她是我在Eclipse的老板,你知道的,
She was my boss at Eclipse, you know,
但现在我们独自一人,
but now that we're solo,
我不认为她了解动态。
I don't think she understands the dynamic.
她一有机会就对我进行二次猜测,
She's second-guesses me every chance she gets,
然后她只是在我脸上点点头,好像她同意了。
and then she just nods in my face like she agrees.
这是一些真正的被动攻击性狗屎,
It's some real passive-aggressive shit,
你知道的?
you know?
我知道她退出了,她已经四肢著地了,
And I know she quit, and she's out on a limb,
但是,你知道,建立自己的商店是我的主意。
but, you know, setting up my own shop was my idea.
嗯嗯 - 米娅是我的朋友。
Mm-hmm. - And Mia is my friend.
这顿晚餐甚至不会发生
And this dinner wouldn't even be happening
如果不是我。
if it weren't for me.
我的意思是,如果她试图反驳我怎么办
I mean, what if she tries to contradict me
在这次会议上?
during this meeting?
好的,听我说。你自己说的。
Okay, listen to me. You said it yourself.
她不再是你的老板了。你是这方面的领导者。
She's not your boss anymore. You are the lead on this.
确保她知道这一点。
Make sure she knows that.
这是您的帐户。
This is your account.
米娅是你的客户,
Mia is your client,
所以告诉艾比她可以去坐她的小...
so tell Abby she can go sit her little...
好的,放松。- 在某个地方窄屁♥股♥ -
Okay, relax. - narrow ass down somewhere--
放松,西斯塔·苏尔贾。
Relax, Sista Souljah.
我明白了。
I got it.
好吧,好吧,不要求救我
All right, well, don't SOS me
不要指望激进的鼓舞人心的谈话,好吗?
and not expect the militant pep talk, okay?
那是我的专长。-是的。
That is my specialty. - It is.
谁是老板?- 我是老板。
Who's the boss? - I'm the boss.
谁是老板?- 我是老板。
Who's the boss? - I'm the boss.
♪ I promise you I won't do you like that ♪
♪ 我向你保证,我不会那样♪做你
嘿,拉达。
Hey, Radha.
呃,还在家工作。
Uh, still working from home.
嗯,我查看了阿尔卑斯山的外国投资披露,
Um, I looked over the Alpine foreign investment disclosures,
他们很好去。
and they're good to go.
呃,我很快就会回来的。
Uh, I'll be back soon.
好。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
希望。
Hope.
我们去散步吧。
Let's go for a walk.
你知道,反正我看不出有什么大不了的。
You know, I don't see what the big deal is anyway.
你是认真的吗?
Are you being serious?
你知道这就是我们正在谈论的你。
You do know this is you we're talking about.
你为工作而活。
You live for work.
我确信如果我得到
I was convinced if I got
一个「我们担心惠特尼」的电♥话♥,
a "we're worried about Whitney" call,
那是因为他们无法让你下班,
it would be because they couldn't get you to leave work,
反之则不然。
not the other way around.
他们给你打电♥话♥?
They called you?
我今天要去上班。
I was gonna go to work today.
我只是,你知道...
I just, you know...
我就是做不到。
I just couldn't.
你知道,在工作中,我是狗屎。
You know, at work, I'm the shit.
这只是我凌乱的个人生活,
It's just with my messy personal life,
呃,我——我和其他人一样。
uh, I-I'm just like everybody else.
好吧,好吧,嗯,首先,
Okay, well, mm, first off,
你和我永远不会是普通人。
you and I will never be regular people.
我们在哈佛商学院排名前五。
We were in the top five at HBS.
这是可量化的证明,证明我们有多好,好吗?
That is quantifiable proof of how good we are, okay?
嗯,你需要的是信心的提升。
Mm, what you need is a confidence boost.
不。 - 是的。
No. - Yes.
哦,是的,我们正在这样做。
Oh, yes, we're doing it.
♪ Show me what you workin' with ♪
♪ 告诉我你用♪什么工作
♪ Show me what you workin' with ♪
♪ 告诉我你用♪什么工作
♪ I be in the club three plus ♪
♪ 我在俱乐部三加 ♪
♪ Every bitch in here tryna be us ♪
♪ 这里的每一个婊♥子♥都是我们 ♪
♪ Big body Uber and you in a Prius ♪
♪ 大车身优步和你在普锐斯 ♪
♪ These Gucci heels you be in Adidas ♪
♪ 这些 古驰高跟鞋 你在阿迪达斯 ♪
♪ Bad ass bitch I just made the front page ♪
♪ 坏屁♥股♥婊♥子♥我刚刚登上了头版 ♪
♪ Don't get too close 'cause my hair just got laid ♪
♪ 不要靠得太近,因为我的头发刚刚躺♪好
♪ Broke ass bitch and you just got paid ♪
♪ 坏屁♥股♥婊♥子♥,你刚刚得到报酬 ♪
不要忘记我们。
Don't forget about us.
好的,欢迎来到琐事之夜。
All right, welcome to trivia night.
是的。
Yeah.
看起来我们有一个最后一刻的条目。
Looks like we have a last-minute entry.
所以放弃它给B学校的婊♥子♥。
So give it up for B School Bitches.
哦!- 是的。
Ooh! - Yeah.
好了,第一轮是世界地理。
All right, the first round is world geography.
第一个问题,
Question number one,
这三个非洲国家
these three African countries
曾被命名为北罗得西亚,
were once named Northern Rhodesia,
南罗得西亚和桑给巴尔。
Southern Rhodesia, and Zanzibar.
这些国家现在的名字是什么?
What are those countries' current names?
津巴威、尚比亚和坦尚尼亚。
Zimbabwe, Zambia, and Tanzania.
[点击舌头]我的女孩。
[clicks tongue] My girl.
没有作弊,格雷格。
No cheating, Greg.
如果你不去某个地方。- 是的,打败它,格雷格。
If you don't go on somewhere. - Yeah, beat it, Greg.
让他们继续来
Keep 'em comin'.
他们还没有准备好。- 不,他们不是。
They ain't ready. - No, they ain't.
♪ Yeah, this is For my day ones ♪
♪ 是的,这是我的一天 ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ 是的 ♪
♪ This is for my day ones Chillin' and grillin' ♪
♪ 这是为我的一天 冷却' 和烧烤' ♪
♪ And whingin' with me Way back since the beginning ♪
♪ 和我一起发牢骚 从一开始 ♪
♪ This is for the women Not quittin' and killin' it ♪
♪ 这是给女人的 不放弃和杀死它 ♪
♪ Dreamin' about the time When we would be winnin' ♪
♪ 梦想著我们获胜♪的时刻
♪ Hoppin' out the linen We driven, hips swingin' ♪
♪ 跳出亚麻布 我们驱赶,臀部摆动' ♪
♪ Making moves So we never stay sittin' ♪
♪ 采取行动 所以我们从不坐以待毙“ ♪
♪ These queen bees stingin' I been thinkin' ♪
♪ 这些蜂王蜇人'我一直在想' ♪
♪ I'ma keep bringin' Till the phone keep ringin' ♪
♪ 我一直带'直到电♥话♥一直响起' ♪
♪ And it's true, though ♪
♪ 不过♪,这是真的
♪ Goin' into combat Like it's judo ♪
♪ 进入战斗 就像柔道♪一样
♪ JessB with the beat And the bars in the studio ♪
♪ 杰西B与节拍和录音室♪里的酒吧
♪ Miss Scarlett With the cool flow ♪
♪ 斯嘉丽小姐 随著酷流 ♪
♪ Play the game, you know ♪
♪ 玩游戏,你知道的 ♪
♪ You know I been killin' 'em, Right, that's cluedo ♪
♪ 你知道我杀了他们,对,这是线索 ♪
♪ Since way back then They were there way back ♪
♪ 从很久以前开始,他们就在那里 ♪
♪ Still on the grind We ain't tryin' to lay back ♪
♪ 还在磨练 我们不试图躺下 ♪
♪ Ray Bans on, no, I ain't Tryin' to catch shade ♪
♪ 雷禁令,不,我不是试图捕捉阴影 ♪
♪ I been blockin' out The haters ♪
♪ 我被封锁了 仇恨者 ♪
♪ With my future bridesmaids ♪
♪ 和我未来的伴娘♪在一起
还记得橡胶吗?- [米娅]那是你?
Remember Rubber Well? - [Mia] That was you?
那是我。- [米娅]哦,很棒的工作。
That was me. - [Mia] Ooh, fantastic work.
上帝知道我不再需要特百惠,
Lord knows I don't need any more Tupperware,
但是当安吉拉·巴塞特说话时,我听著,好吗?
but when Angela Bassett talks, I listen, okay?
但是,你不再在Eclipse。
But, you're no longer at Eclipse.
罗斯·亨利计划如何满足我们的需求
How does Ross Henley plan to meet our needs
和期望?
and expectations?
我们听到了你的声音,以及我们目前缺乏的影响力,
We hear you, and what we currently lack in reach,
我们在创造力和战略方面弥补。
we make up for in creativity and strategy.
嗯,我知道蕾妮充满了创造力,
Well, I know Renee is bursting with creativity,
所以战略一定是你进来的地方吗?
so strategy must be where you come in?
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表