剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
以前在运行世界....
Previously onRun the World....
我是奥拉,也被称为阿德耶莫博士。
I'm Ola, otherwise known as Dr. Adeyemo.
哦,上帝,只需向左滑动。
Oh, God, just swipe left.
嘿,我,呃,下周要去亚特兰大。
Hey, I'm, uh, going to Atlanta next week.
你要离开多久?
How long you gonna be gone?
也许几个月。-什么?
Few months maybe. -What?
你会想我吗?-黑人,拜托了。
You gonna miss me? - Negro, please.
不要让我留著你。
Don't let me keep you.
你可以自♥由♥地跑到霍特兰大。
You free to run off to Hotlanta.
我只是在这里尝试建立网路,而不是约会。
I'm just here trying to network, not date.
我就是网路。
I am the network.
此外,我认为我们可以两者兼而有之。
Besides, I think we could do both.
所以你不会再和我们住在一起了?
So you're not gonna live with us anymore?
不,鸡肉。-等一会。
No, chicken. -Wait a minute.
我为什么要安慰你,当我是那个人
Why am I comforting you, when I'm the one
用葬礼帮助计划和写悼词?
with the funeral to help plan and a eulogy to write?
我知道你们喜欢奥拉。
I know that you guys loved Ola.
很抱歉没有成功,
I'm sorry that it didn't work out,
但我真的需要你们站在我这边。
but I just really need you guys to be on my side.
你怎么撑得住?
How you holding up?
我妈妈不得不卖♥♥掉我娜娜的东西
My mom had to sell something of my nana's
她说她要给我。
that she said she was gonna give me.
那只貂从照片中偷走了。
That mink stole from the photo.
我不敢相信你还记得这一点。
I can't believe you remember that.
我记得很多事情。
I remember a lot of things.
我简直不敢相信霍普一路飞到纽约
I can't believe Hope flew all the way to New York
告诉我们大新闻。
to tell us big news.
我可以。她住在萨克拉门托。
I can. She lives in Sacramento.
我一有机会就来纽约。
I'd come to New York every chance I got.
也许这就是新闻。也许她要搬到纽约。
Maybe that's the news. Maybe she's moving to New York.
不,这永远不会发生。
No, that would never happen.
它 - 这将是几个月和几个月的计划。
It- it would be months and months of planning.
哦,哦!-哦。
Ooh, ooh! -Oh.
哦!-嗨!
Oh! -Hi!
看著你。
Look at you.
好的,手套
Okay, gloves
嘿,什么是独家新闻?告诉我们。
Hey, what is the scoop? Tell us.
我知道这很多,但我要结婚了。
I know it's a lot, but I'm getting married.
咦——结婚了?
Wha--Married?
给自己?
To yourself?
姑娘,不!
Girl, no!
他的名字是...-弗朗西斯科!
His name is... -Francisco!
他们在图卢姆见面。-[两者]哦。
They met in Tulum. -Oh.
我可以讲故事吗?-是的。我的坏。
Can I tell the story? -Yes. My bad.
呃,图卢姆,
Uh, Tulum,
就像「我们四个月前刚刚进行的旅行」图卢姆一样?
as in the "trip we just took four months ago" Tulum?
是的。他是一个艺术家。
Yes. He's an artist.
实际上是一个雕塑家。
A sculptor, actually.
对不起。我会保持安静。我会保持安静。
I'm sorry. I'll be quiet. I'll be quiet.
所以你要嫁给一个认识四个月的人?
So you're marrying someone you've known for four months?
我知道。太疯狂了。
I know. It's crazy.
但我觉得我一辈子都认识他。
But I feel like I've known him my entire life.
嗯嗯。他们是灵魂伴侣。
Mm-hmm. They're soul mates.
所以告诉我们这个故事。
So tell us the story.
所以你们都还记得那一天吗
So do you all remember that day
我自己去买♥♥纪念品
I went souvenir shopping on my own
因为你们都认为这很蹩脚
because you all thought it was lame
“以及”谁还买♥♥纪念品了?
and, "Who even buys souvenirs anymore?"
是的。-是的,这是即时垃圾。
Yes. -Yeah, it's instant garbage.
好吧,我正在为我的父母买♥♥T恤
Well, I was shopping for T-shirts for my parents
当我在其中一家商店偶然发现一个惊人的雕塑时。
when I stumbled on an amazing sculpture in one of the shops.
我问店主,
And I asked the shopkeeper about it,
但她说它不出♥售♥。
but she said it wasn't for sale.
但我非常执著,你知道我可以做到。
But I was very persistent, as you know I can be.
哦,我们知道。-哦,是的。
Oh, we know. - Oh, yes.
所以,最后,店主告诉我
So, finally, the shop owner tells me
她认识正在城里拜访的艺术家
she knows the artist, who's in town visiting
而且我必须说服他把它卖♥♥给我。
and that I'd have to convince him to sell it to me.
所以我告诉她,“给他打电♥话♥。
So I told her, "Get him on the phone."
于是她打电♥话♥给他,
So she calls him up,
我给了他所有的理由,他应该把它卖♥♥给我。
and I give him all the reasons he should sell it to me.
然后他说,
And then he says,
“我需要见见那个非常想要这件作品的女人。
"I need to meet the woman who wants this piece so badly."
然后他告诉我不要离开商店。
And then he tells me not to leave the shop.
好吧,他走进来,我们面面相觑,
Well, he walked in, and we looked at each other,
就是这样。
and that was it.
T-那是吗?-是的。
T-that was it? -Yeah.
哦。-我知道他是那个人。
Oh. -I knew he was the one.
嗯... -还有,蕾妮,你知道这一切吗?
Well... -And, Renee, you knew all this?
好吧,我不知道这一切,
Well, I didn't know all of that,
但她一跌跌撞撞地走进那家酒店我就知道了。
but I knew as soon as she came stumbling into that hotel
带著那个傻乎乎的小笑容
with that goofy little grin
就像她刚刚拥有了她一生中最好的鸡♥巴♥,
like she just had the best dick of her life,
我知道有什么事情发生了。
I knew something went down.
所以你在图卢姆勾搭上了?
So you hooked up in Tulum?
有几次,是的,在纽约这里也是如此。
Several times, yes, and here in New York, too.
哦,原来你来过——你进城了
Oh, so you've been--you've been coming into the city
不对任何人说什么?
without saying anything to anyone?
是的。 -哦。
Yes. -Oh.
你知道吗?-我的意思是,我不知道。
And you knew this? -I mean, I ain't know that.
你这个鬼鬼祟祟的婊♥子♥。-[都尖叫]
You sneaky bitch. -[both squeal]
我为你感到骄傲。
I'm so proud of you.
等。所以你看到他了吗
Wait. So were you seeing him
你什么时候来这里看我的?
when you came here to check on me?
好的,更少的问题和更多的“希望,这太棒了。
Okay, less questions and more "Hope, this is amazing.
我迫不及待地想见到他。
I can't wait to meet him."
希望,这是——这太神奇了。
Hope, this is--this is amazing.
但是,你知道,作为你最好的朋友,
But, you know, as your best friend,
我必须问这些问题。
I have to ask these questions.
所以你——你确定吗?
So are you--are you sure about this?
比确定更可靠。
Surer than sure.
婚礼将于周日在布鲁克林举♥行♥。
The wedding is Sunday in Brooklyn.
星期日?-布鲁克林?
Sunday? - Brooklyn?
我以为你想结婚
I thought you wanted to get married
在玛莎葡萄园。
in Martha's Vineyard.
不,这就是我父母想要的。
No, that's what my parents wanted.
现在他们只是兴奋
Now they're just excited
为了孙子孙女的可能性,
for the possibility of grandchildren,
他们为我感到高兴。
and they couldn't be happier for me.
噢。-哦。
Aw. -Oh.
那真是太美了。
That is beautiful.
我可以穿腿部开衩很高的连衣裙吗?
Can I wear a dress with a really high slit up the leg?
蕾妮,你想穿什么就穿什么。
Renee, you can wear whatever you want.
你甚至可以带上普雷斯顿。
You can even bring Preston.
哦。他现在在迦纳出差。
Oh. He's in Ghana right now on business.
但是谢谢你,女孩。
But thank you, girl.
弗朗西斯科。。。听起来很热。
Francisco... sounds hot.
我知道!
I know!
这对我来说是出乎意料和不合时宜的,
It's out of the blue and out of character for me,
但爱会让你做一些疯狂的事情。
but love will make you do some crazy things.
但你们都为我感到高兴,对吧?
But you're all happy for me, right?
是的。-当然。
Yes. - Of course.
是的。-好的,好的。
Yes. -Okay, good.
我得去找件衣服,
I have to go find a dress,
但我会爱你们所有人
but I would love for you all
明天来法兰西斯科的工作室见他,
to come to Francisco's studio tomorrow and meet him,
如果你有时间。
if you have the time.
哦,我们会抽出时间。-耶!
Oh, we will make the time. -Yay!
好。
Good.
嗯。
Mmm.
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表