剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
不不...
Nay Nay...
我现在不需要这种压力。
I don't need this stress right now.
我不知道。也许我们只是不应该去。
I don't know. Maybe we just shouldn't go.
哦,是的,我们要出去。
Oh, yes, we are going out.
我现在不能和妈妈在一起。
I can't be around my mom right now.
我需要休息一下。-呃,我也是。
I need a break. - Ugh, me too.
我父亲的判断令人窒息。
My dad's judgment is suffocating.
好吧,我们必须做得比这更好,伙计们。
Well, we got to do better than this, guys.
我敢肯定你的衣柜里有可爱的东西。
I'm sure there is something cute in your closet.
什么?不,那东西是高中的。
What? No, that stuff's from high school.
没有人告诉你 2000 年代回来了吗?
Did no one tell you that the 2000s are back?
让我把它挂上来。
Let me hook it up.
哦,这是一座金矿。
Ooh, it's a gold mine in here.
哦,好吧,不要让我妈妈发现,
Oh, well, don't let my mom find out,
否则她会比金光闪闪的戒指更快地进入这里。
or she'll be in here faster than the Bling Ring.
我简直不敢相信她卖♥♥掉了我娜娜偷来的貂皮。
I can't believe she sold my Nana's mink stole.
我可以帮你追踪它,如果你愿意,可以把它找回来。
I can help you track it down, get it back if you want.
您可以?-时期。
You can? -Period.
只要记住我当蕾妮罗斯机构
Just keep me in mind when the Renee Ross Agency
正在招聘助理。
is hiring an assistant.
哦,我的上帝,看看我们。我们是婴儿。
Oh, my God, look at us. We're babies.
哦,我希望艾拉在这里。
Aw, I wish Ella was here.
看。
Look.
操她。
Fuck her.
她表示哀悼。
She sent her condolences.
但我不需要哀悼。
But I don't need condolences.
我需要我的朋友和一杯饮料。
I need my friend and a drink.
♪ 想要一切 Gimme all dat ♪
♪ Want it all Gimme all of dat ♪
♪ 所有 dat, gimme, gimme, Gimme all of dat, all of dat ♪
♪ All of dat, gimme, gimme, Gimme all of dat, all of dat ♪
♪ 我想要一切 Gimme all of dat, all of dat ♪
♪ I want it all Gimme all of dat, all of dat ♪
♪ Gimme, gimme Gimme all of dat ♪
♪ Gimme, gimme Gimme all of dat ♪
♪ 一,二,嘶嘶嘶 ♪
♪ One, two, makin' that boom Gimme headroom ♪
♪ 伸展 全部在后座 ♪
♪ Stretched out All in the back seat ♪
♪ 我需要腿部空间 ♪
♪ I need the leg room ♪
妈的,我爱芝加哥。
Shit, I love Chicago.
时期!-现在!
Period! -Fo' now!
♪ 如果硬币说话 戒指我的摩托罗拉 ♪
♪ If the coin talking Ring my Motorola ♪
♪ 或者我在我的卡罗拉♪里吃免打扰
♪ Or I be on DND Chillin' in my Corolla ♪
♪ 张贴起来 像一件艺术品 ♪
♪ Posted up Like a piece of art ♪
有人喜欢你。
Someone likes you.
是的,我真的不是为了这个而来的。
Yeah, I'm not really here for that.
哦,我是。- 毫米。
Ooh, I am. - Mm.
我的Whitty Kitty需要一些关注。
My Whitty Kitty needs some attention.
“惠蒂猫”?
"Whitty Kitty"?
姑娘,已经好几个月了。
Girl, it's been months.
月份。
Months.
现在奥拉回来了,
And now that Ola's back out there,
我需要,就像,在那里。
I need to be, like, out thereout there.
好吧,雷雷说他可能会滑过去。
Well, Ray Ray said he might slide through.
姑娘,我不是在勾搭雷雷。
Girl, I'm not hooking up with Ray Ray.
让我们看看有多绝望
Let's just see how desperate
惠蒂猫在凌晨两点。
that Whitty Kitty is at two a.m.
好吧,我们可以让这个惠蒂猫退役吗?
Okay, can we please retire this Whitty Kitty thing?
单身桑迪曾经比你有趣得多。
Single Sondi used to be so much more fun than you.
阿姨,你什么时候知道你想搬到纽约的?
Auntie, when did you know you wanted to move to New York?
我住在纽约。
I live in New York.
我正在访问。我从外地来的。
I'm visiting. I'm here from out of town.
我可能应该开始思考
I should probably start thinking
关于找工作,公♥寓♥,实习。
about finding a job, an apartment, an internship.
我的衣服很疯狂。我看起来像阿散蒂。
My outfit's pretty crazy. I look like Ashanti.
♪ Anywhere that you want it ♪
♪ 任何你想要♪的地方
♪ I can freak you ♪
♪ 我可以吓到你 ♪
♪ Hands on your Knees, hands on your knees ♪
♪ 双手放在膝盖上,双手放在膝盖♪上
这很狂野,但我们来这里是为了玩得开心,哦,哦。
It's wild, but we're here to have fun and--Oh, oh.
好。
Okay.
那么你是如何获得第一次实习的呢?
So how did you get your first internship?
'因为我想我应该-- -表哥!
'Cause I'm thinking I should-- -Cousin!
如果你闭嘴,我会给你一份工作。
I'll give you a job if you just shut up.
打赌!
Bet!
♪ Want a good girl That's too bad ♪
♪ 想要一个好女孩 那太糟糕♪了
♪ I'm so cunty, I'm too bad ♪ -♪Say, you say ♪
我太狡猾了,我太糟糕♪了 - ♪说,你说 ♪
该死!呸!
Damn it! Ugh!
这家伙今晚也不能见面。
This guy can't meet up tonight either.
我真的很想在这里见一个人。
I really wanted to meet someone while I was here.
你想见一个人吗?你为什么不这么说?
You want to meet somebody? Why didn't you just say so?
雷·雷认识每一个人。
Ray Ray knows everybody.
哟,埃迪!
Yo, Eddie!
过来,狗!
Come here, dog!
这是我的男人,埃迪。
This is my man, Eddie.
他效力于熊队。
He plays for the Bears.
告诉他们,埃迪。
Tell 'em, Eddie.
我为熊队效力。-你好。我是惠蒂——
I play for the Bears. -Hi. I'm Whitty--
惠特尼。你想跳舞吗?
Whitney. You want to dance?
是的。-哈哈。
Yeah. -Ha ha.
好。-注意你的脚后跟。
Okay. -Watch your heel.
不要踩到他的脚。他在比赛中需要它。
Don't step on his foot. He needs it for the game.
啊。
Ah.
哦,他们已经一拍即合了。
Oh, they hitting it off already.
那是谁呢?
So who's that?
是我的前任和他的女儿。
It's my ex and his daughter.
我照顾了她快两年,
I took care of her for almost two years,
她已经忘记了我。
and she's already forgotten about me.
别这么说。
Don't say that.
我相信你产生了很大的影响,好吗?
I'm sure you made a big impact, all right?
你知道,十年后,她会坐在某个地方,
You know, in ten years, she's gonna be sitting somewhere,
比如,“我爸爸有一个非常酷的女朋友。
like, "My dad had a really cool girlfriend."
谢谢你,雷·雷。对此,我表示赞赏。
Thank you, Ray Ray. I appreciate that.
别客气。
You're welcome.
所以,呃...
So, uh...
我们怎么了?
what's up with us?
是的。。。我得走了。
Yeah... I got to go.
好。
Okay.
不过,你很酷。-啊,好吧,谢谢。
You cool, though. -Ah, well, thank you.
你很有趣。-我会接受的。
And you're funny. -I'll take that.
现在是凌晨四点。
It's four a.m.
[阿诺德]桑迪几个小时前回来了。
[Arnold] Sondi got back hours ago.
我不会因为整晚呆在外面而感到难过。
I'm not gonna feel bad about staying out all night.
我是成年人。
I'm an adult.
你确定?-阿诺德。
You sure about that? -Arnold.
对不起?
Excuse me?
你怎么了,惠特?
What's going on with you, Whit?
我已经对自己的惩罚够多了。
I have punished myself enough.
我不需要你们两个的这个。
I don't need this from you two.
我们要对她做什么?-桑迪!
What are we gonna do with her? - Sondi!
她太喜怒无常了。
She's so moody.
我来了。
I'm coming.
不,不。
Nay Nay.
不,不。
Nay Nay.
你好?
Hello?
哦,什么?
Oh, what?
姑娘,该走了。
Girl, it's time to go.
早上好,阿姨们!-嘿,宝贝。
Good morning, aunties! -Hey, baby.
你怎么连宿醉都没有?-青年。
How are you not even hungover? -Youth.
哦 嘿。
Oh, hey.
找到偷走的运气好吗?
Any luck finding the stole?
今天是星期天,阿姨,不过别担心,好吗?
It's Sunday, auntie, but don't worry, okay?
我在上面。
I'm on it.
你为什么对这种皮毛如此迫切
Why are you so pressed about this fur
当一整栋房♥子都装满东西时?
when there is an entire house full of stuff?
客厅里的那个花瓶怎么样?
How about that vase in the living room?
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表