剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
好。-嗯!
Okay. -Mm!
好了,我走了。哇哇,哇哇。
Okay, I'm off. Mwah, mwah, mwah.
我明天见?
I'll see you tomorrow?
是的。
Yeah.
我对此不满意。
I'm not happy about this.
不管你喜不喜欢,它正在发生。
Like it or not, it's happening.
♪ We runnin' We runnin', we runnin' ♪
♪ We run the world We run the... ♪
你不认为这是对我的某种反应,对吧?
You don't think this is some sort of reaction to me, right?
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
就像,她对我和奥拉的分手感到非常失望
Like, she's so disillusioned by my breakup with Ola
她冲动了?
that she's being impulsive?
自负吗?-闭嘴。
Egotistical much? - Shut up.
我只是一直以为霍普会结婚——
I just always thought that Hope would marry--
会计师?
An accountant?
一个名叫布拉德的白人家伙
A white dude named Brad
谁在保险业工作并驾驶沃尔沃?
who works in insurance and drives a Volvo?
是的。
Yes.
一个在她的成功道路上更受欢迎的人。
A guy more in her success lane.
看,我不怪霍普想嫁给一个男人
Look, I don't blame Hope for wanting to marry a guy
这可以给她多个 Os。
that can give her multiple Os.
妈的,杰森就是这样困住我的屁♥股♥的。
Shit, that's how Jason trapped my ass.
嗯
Mm.
哦,霍普刚刚给我发了一张照片。
Oh, Hope just sent me a pic.
这看起来就像我的婚纱。
This looks just like my wedding dress.
你的婚纱看起来一点都不像。
Your wedding dress didn't look anything like that.
你的婚纱看起来像一个猫咪娃娃结婚了。
Your wedding dress looked like a Pussycat Doll got married.
你们都是一些仇恨者。-
Y'all some haters. -
好吧,这到底是怎么回事?
Okay, what the hell is going on?
为什么霍普不向我寻求意见?
Why is Hope not reaching out to me for my input?
我是她最好的朋友。-嗯,有人嫉妒。
I'm her best friend. -Mm, somebody's jealous.
拜托。我只是担心。
Oh, please. I'm just concerned.
你是否关心婚姻本身,
Are you concerned about the marriage itself,
还是你担心她的现成婚纱?
or are you concerned about her off-the-rack wedding dress?
不能两者兼而有之吗?
Can't it be both?
听著,我不是想从你那里偷走希望。
Look, I ain't trying to steal Hope from you.
其实,我以为霍普是在想饶恕你的小感情。
I actually think Hope is trying to spare your little feelings.
但我很好。
But I'm fine.
只是因为奥拉的事情没有成功
Just because things didn't work out with Ola
不代表我这么脆弱
doesn't mean that I'm so fragile
我不能在我的朋友坠入爱河时陪伴她
that I can't be there for my friend when she falls in love
和一个她几乎不认识的男人在一起。
with a man she barely knows.
这听起来很接近于支援。
That came this close to actually sounding supportive.
哦,来吧,如果你答应了马修,
Oh, come on, if you had said yes to Matthew,
我会说点什么。
I would've said something.
而且,蕾妮,如果你嫁给普雷斯顿,
And, Renee, if you were marrying Preston,
我想说点什么——疯狂就是疯狂。
I would say something-- crazy is crazy.
你知道,惠特尼,只是因为你喜欢完美
You know, Whitney, just because you like to be perfect
并计划每一个细节
and plan every detail
并不意味著这是每个人的旅程。
doesn't mean that that's everyone's journey.
顺便说一句,如果普雷斯顿问,
And by the way, if Preston asked,
我会说:“是的。
I'd say, "Yes."
不,你不会。-我会的。
No, you wouldn't. - I would.
你知道吗?
You know what?
娜娜葬礼后,PJ上有什么东西击中了我
Something hit me on the PJ after Nana's funeral
在第三道和第四道之间——
between the third and fourth course--
我可以成为普雷斯蒂夫太太。
that I could be Mrs. Prestify.
他提供了美好的生活,他让我发笑,
He provides a good life, he makes me laugh,
而且他有一个大鸡♥巴♥。
and he's got a big dick.
如果那不是爱,那是什么?
And if that's not love, what is?
♪ Grab the keys and let's go for a ride ♪
我能帮你特别找到什么?
Something I can help you find in particular?
呃,我不知道。
Uh, I don't know.
我只是在为我工作的第一天寻找一些东西。
I'm just looking for something for my first day of work.
让我猜猜。。。
Let me guess...
超模。
supermodel.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
好吧,这是故意的。
All right, that was bad on purpose.
让我再猜一猜。
Let me guess again.
广♥告♥。
Advertising.
毫米。
Mm.
幸运的第二个猜测。
Lucky second guess.
你不会猜我做什么吗?
Aren't you gonna guess what I do?
哦,不是这个吗?-不。
Oh, it isn't this? -No.
实际上,我现在正在攻读金融硕士学位。
I'm actually getting my master's in finance right now.
这只是为了把食物放在桌子上,
This is just to put food on the table,
但我有一个严肃的五年计划。
but I have a serious five-year plan.
对你有好处。
Good for you.
那么你的计划是什么?
So what's your plan?
五年内致富。
Be rich in five years.
你自大得要命。
You cocky as hell.
“毫无疑问。哈莱姆的生活很好,宝贝。
"No doubt. Life is good in Harlem, baby."
哦,我的上帝,全额支付。
Oh, my God, Paid in Full.
那是——那是我最喜欢的电影。
That's--that's my favorite movie.
我的也是。
Mine too.
蕾妮,蕾妮?
Renee, Renee?
蕾 妮?-哼?不好意思。
Renee? -Huh? Sorry.
就像我说的,这对霍普有好处。
Like I was saying, this is good for Hope.
如果她和我和普雷斯顿一样快乐,
If she's as happy as I am with Preston,
我们不应该妨碍这一点,
we shouldn't get in the way of that,
即使她从架子上买♥♥了一件衣服
even if she's buying a dress off the rack
婚礼前两天。
two days before her wedding.
我同意蕾妮的观点。- 嗯嗯。
I agree with Renee. - Mm-hmm.
这是她的生活。
It's her life.
无论如何,我现在必须开始。
Anyways, I got to get going right now.
我的办公时间在30分钟内。
I have office hours in 30 minutes.
哦,校园里的情况怎么样?
Oh, how are things on campus going?
好。
Fine.
自从分手以来,我肯定一直躲在办公室里。
I've definitely been hiding out in my office since the breakup.
我现在无法接受所有的判断。
I just can't take all of the judgment right now.
就像我有100个小惠特尼盯著我。
It's like I have 100 little Whitneys just staring at me.
好吧,不好笑。
Okay, not funny.
下次你们两个在边缘
The next time the two of you are on the verge
犯了一个巨大的错误,我会闭嘴。
of making a huge mistake, I'll keep my mouth shut.
好。再见。
Good. Bye.
这是你一整天说的最聪明的话。
That's the smartest thing you've said all day.
你的想法很强烈,
Your thoughts are strong,
但我需要更多的证据来支援你的说法。
but I need more evidence to support your statements.
这是一篇研究论文,不是一篇文章。
This is a research paper, not an essay.
呃,我可以重写吗?
Uh, can I rewrite it?
你可以,但那样我就得考虑晚了,
You can, but then I would have to consider it late,
那将是一个完整的字母等级。
and that would be a full letter grade off.
所以你能做的最好的事情就是B。
So the best you could do would be a B.
好。
Okay.
嗯......a C 很好。
Um... a C is fine.
W--你想要你的论文吗?
W--Do you want your paper?
不,我很好。
Nah, I'm good.
哦,主啊。
Oh, Lord.
啊,嘿。-你好。
Ah, hey. -Hello.
教授,你好吗?
Professor, how are you?
我只是来剁碎的,
I just came to chop it up,
正如年轻人所说。-哦。
as the young folks say. -Oh.
我以为我会见到你
I thought I would see you
上周在部门混音器上。
at the departmental mixer last week.
是的,好吧,马修在那里,
Yeah, well, Matthew was there,
所以我想我会,你知道,跳过它。
so I figured I would just, you know, skip it.
是的,那个...
Yeah, that...
人们对我的评价如何?
What are people saying about me?
您在评论部分收到了死亡威胁
You received death threats in the comments section
就在几周前的那个播客中,
of that podcast just a few weeks ago,
这并没有吓倒你。
and that didn't faze you.
但是现在你关心一点校园八卦?
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表