剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
好。
Okay.
蕾 妮。。。
Renee...
其中哪一个看起来像普雷斯顿的?
which one of these looks like Preston's?
不要粗鲁,桑迪。-[两人都笑]
Don't be crass, Sondi. -[both laugh]
虽然我曾经做过杰森的模具。
Though I did make a mold of Jason's once.
你做到了?-什么?
You did? - What?
嗯,我正在为这个活动工作
Mm-hmm, I was working for this campaign
为这家公♥司♥——设计一个迪克。
for this company-- Design a Dick.
好的,它已经准备好了。
Okay, it's ready.
所以我应该把它贴在这个——
So I'm just supposed to stick it in this--
这是怎么?
What is this?
嗯,说明说它是一种藻类成型粉,
Well, the directions says it's an algae-based molding powder,
但你不能把它去。
but you can't just stick it in.
首先必须很难。
It's got to be hard first.
你最好得到这个帐户。
You better get this account.
嗯,这就是我如此爱你的原因,
Mm, that's why I love you so much,
“因为无论如何你都支援我。
'cause you support me no matter what.
是的。
Yeah.
他有几天皮疹,
He had a rash for a few days,
但他是一项很好的运动。
but he was a good sport about it.
我不需要知道这些。
I did not need to know any of that.
毫米-毫米. -[手♥机♥铃♥声♥,振动]
Mm-mm. -[cell phone chimes, vibrates]
哦不。-一切都好吗?
Oh, no. -Is everything okay?
我的礼服不能及时准备好参加婚礼。
My dress isn't gonna be ready in time for the wedding.
什么?-为什么?
What? - Why?
呃,裁缝的腕管正在发挥作用,
Uh, the tailor's carpal tunnel is acting up,
而且 - 现在预订替代品为时已晚。
and it's--it's too late to book a replacement.
哦,好吧...
Oh, well...
我明天去科尔家买♥♥点东西。
I'll just get something at Kohl's tomorrow.
女孩,没有。
Girl, no.
你为什么这么冷静?
Why are you so calm?
我得把屎从某人身上打出来。
I'd have to slap the shit out of somebody.
你知道,我不为小事出汗。
You know, I don't sweat the small stuff.
嗯,好的。
Mm, okay.
你不就是那个从餐馆跑出来的女人吗
Aren't you the same woman who ran out of a restaurant
因为他们在开胃菜之前供应主菜?
because they served the entrees before the appetizers?
嘟嘟嘟。
Mm, tut-tut.
那是旧的希望。
That was the old Hope.
女士们,我知道当你看著我时,
Ladies, I know when you look at me,
你看到的只是一个完美无瑕的女神,
all you see is a flawless goddess,
但这是茶。
but here's the tea.
老霍普很痛苦。
Old Hope was miserable.
我一直在工作或计划或储蓄
I was always working or planning or saving
但从未生活过。
but never living.
老霍普每天晚上都在外面吃饭,情绪低落。
Old Hope was eating out every night and depressed.
新希望每天晚上都被吃掉,很开心。
New Hope is getting eaten out every night and happy.
是的!
Yes!
现在,亲爱的,把那个屁♥股♥递给我。
Now, be a dear, pass me that ass.
屁♥股♥,屁♥股♥,屁♥股♥,屁♥股♥,屁♥股♥。
Ass, ass, ass, ass, ass.
嘿!
Hey!
我应该咬它吗?
Should I bite it?
她是这么说的。
That's what she said.
♪ Give me That fucked-up price tag ♪
我来布鲁克林已经有一段时间了。
It has been a while since I've come to Brooklyn.
我知道,但我确实跑过哈莱姆区。
I know, but I done ran through Harlem.
但除此之外,这可能是霍普的新头罩。
But besides, this might be Hope's new hood.
不要抱太大希望。-[蕾妮咯咯笑]
Don't get your hopes up. -[Renee giggles]
弗兰克和我仍在弄清楚这一点。
Frank and I are still figuring that out.
天啊。
Oh, God.
又不是你。
Not you again.
让我猜猜。你不记得我们了。
Let me guess. You don't remember us.
是的,我记得你。
Yeah, I remember you.
你们是另一个俱乐部的老太太。
You're the older ladies from the other club.
密♥码♥是什么?
What's the password?
你给我们造成的“情感创伤”。
"Emotional trauma" that you've caused us.
让我们进去。
Let us in.
对不起。不是这样。
I'm sorry. That's not it.
让我们进去吧!
Just let us in!
哦,只是——
Oh, just--
让我给法兰西斯科发简讯。也许他知道。
Let me just text Francisco. Maybe he knows.
哦,妈的,你弗朗西斯科的夫人?
Oh, shit, you Francisco's lady?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
妈的,进来吧。-哦。
Shit, come on in. -Oh.
井。。。
Well...
嗯。
Hmm.
小婊♥子♥。
Little bitch.
我们并不老。
We are not old.
谢谢。
Thank you.
婴儿!
Babe!
好吧,这可以解释为什么他会知道密♥码♥。
Well, that would explain why he would know the password.
呃,希望?-毫米。
Uh, Hope? -Mm.
你的男人为什么在这里?-哦。
Why is your man here? -Oh.
我邀请了他![咯咯笑]
I invited him! [giggles]
好了,你娘走了,
Okay, your girl is gone,
就像完整的“梅根你种马”一样
like full-on "Megan Thee Stallion
在网上抱著她的男人腰“走了。
hugging her man around the waist on the Internet" gone.
好吧,如果它起来了... -那么它就卡住了。
Well, if it's up... -Then it's stuck.
你们都是一团糟。
Y'all are a mess.
嘿。
Hey.
♪ Ready to go I hop in my car ♪
♪ I ride in the dark You know, under the bell ♪
♪ Touchin' myself, See, I'm up by your flogs ♪
♪ Watch you excited Open the door ♪
♪ Wait, stop Can you hear me moaning? ♪
文蒂白巧克力?
Venti White Chocolate?
对不起?
Excuse me?
您在星巴克的饮料订单。
Your drink order at Starbucks.
哦!哦,你是我的...-咖啡师!
Oh! Oh, you're my... -Barista!
我是卡丽莎。在工作中留下了名牌。
I'm Carissa. Left the name tag at work.
[笑声] -你是惠特尼。
You're Whitney.
我知道,因为我总是在写你的名字,
I know because I'm always writing your name,
正确,我可能会补充。
correctly, I might add.
呃,是的,顺便说一句,我很感激。
Uh, yeah, which I appreciate, by the way.
哦,在这里遇到你真是太有趣了。
Oh, it's so funny to run into you way out here.
是的,我的约会物件把我带到了这里。
Yeah, my date brought me out here.
噢,那很好。
Aww, that's nice.
嘿。
Hey.
哦,他来了。
Oh, here he is.
嘿。
Hey.
嘿。惠特尼。
Hey. Whitney.
哦,我的上帝。你们两个认识?
Oh, my God. You two know each other?
是的,是的,我们愿意。我们——我们曾经订婚了。
Yeah, yeah, we do. We- we used to be engaged.
上大学...
Go to college...
该死。
Oh, shit.
尴尬。
Awkward.
不,没事。是的,它是。
No, it's fine. Yeah, it is.
那么,惠特尼,你在这里做什么呢?
So what--what are you--what are you doing here, Whitney?
奥拉!
Ola!
我要结婚了。
I'm getting married.
哦,什么?-是的,明天。
Oh, what? -Yeah, tomorrow.
对不起,我不能邀请你,
Sorry I can't invite you,
但惠特尼是我在这个星球上最好的朋友,
but Whitney's my best friend on the planet,
那会很尴尬。
and that would've been awkward as hell.
是的,这似乎是一个反复出现的主题。
Yeah, that--that seems to be a recurring theme.
嗯,那么谁是谁 - 谁是幸运的人?
Um, so w-who's-- who's the lucky guy?
哦,他在那边。
Oh, he over there.
哇。好。
Wow. Nice.
嗯。 -你是谁?
Mm. -And who are you?
我是奥拉的约会物件。
I'm Ola's date.
哦。
Oh.
[约翰尼·罗克斯“滴答滴答”演奏]
女孩,他们播放我们的歌♥。-是的。
Girl, they playing our song. -Yeah.
♪ We don't give a-- ♪
♪ Way too drunk we don't give a-- ♪
♪ We gonna leave it up We don't give a-- ♪
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表