剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
毫米。
Mm.
但随著婚礼越来越近,
But as the wedding got closer and closer,
我只是觉得我正在走向未来
I just felt like I was walking into a future
我必须继续这样做。
where I would have to keep doing that.
我必须继续假装
I'd have to keep pretending
成为这个总是说“是”的完美合作伙伴。
to be this perfect partner that always said yes.
所以我想我...
So I guess I...
告诉他,因为我暗中想...
told him because I secretly wanted to...
炸了我们...
blow us up...
或者至少是建立在这个谎言上的我们的版本。
or at least the version of us that was built on this lie.
听。。。
Listen...
也许有一天奥拉会原谅你。
maybe one day Ola will give you forgiveness.
也许他不会。
And maybe he won't.
虽然你确实做了一件坏事,
And while you did do a bad thing,
是时候给自己许可了
it is time to give yourself permission
治愈并继续前进。
to heal and move on.
所以你提到你的感受一直在变化
So you mentioned that your feelings have been changing
因为阿玛瑞不在身边。
since Amari hasn't been around.
有机会吗
Is there any chance
也许他们比这更早改变?
that maybe they were changing earlier than that?
不,马修和我一直很坚实。
No, Matthew and I have always been solid.
好吧,也许我们并不总是很稳固。
Okay, so maybe we haven't always been solid.
这可能就是我保留公♥寓♥的原因,
It's probably why I kept my apartment,
因为在内心深处,我知道这不会成功。
because deep down, I knew it wasn't gonna work out.
哦,嗯...
Ooh, um...
我很高兴你到了那里,
I'm so glad that you got there,
因为这是我们今天的时间。
because that's our time for today.
我不敢相信有一个真正的班级
I cannot believe there's an actual class
为此。-右?
for this. -Right?
我的狗治疗人员把我放在这个上面。
My dog-treat people put me onto this.
普雷斯顿介绍给你的那些人?
Those the people Preston introduced you to?
是的。
Yeah.
哦,你们两个怎么样了?
Oh, how are you two doing?
好吧,我很高兴你问。
Well, I'm glad you asked.
嗯,我决定停止玩游戏
Um, I've decided to stop playing games
并给普雷斯顿一个机会,一个真正的机会。
and give Preston a chance, a real one.
我敢打赌你有。-我敢打赌你做到了。
I bet you have. - I bet you did.
金克斯。
Jinx.
忘了你们两个。
Forget both of y'all.
我真的很喜欢他。
I really do like him.
他很好,很甜蜜
He's nice and sweet
而且有趣又可爱。
and funny and cute.
财务安全绝对是一个奖励,
The financial security is definitely a bonus,
一个我什至没有利用的,好吗?
one I'm not even taking advantage of, okay?
桑迪,你看起来真好看。
Sondi, you look really good.
我知道你没有打扮得那么好
I know you didn't get that dressed up
只是为了来参加联合滚动课程。
just to come to a joint-rolling class.
嗯嗯,你看起来真的很花哨。
Mm-hmm, you looking real fancy.
马修和我要去梅尔巴家
Matthew and I are going to Melba's
庆祝他获得终身教职。
to celebrate him getting tenure.
你和马修做得更好吗?
And are you and Matthew doing better?
嗯......
Um...
其实我一直在想——
actually, I've been thinking about--
蕾妮在滚动?
Renee is rolling?
啊,哈哈。
Ah, ha ha ha ha.
我以为你已经有这种天赋了。
I would've assumed you already had this talent.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
嘿,惠特尼。
Hey, Whitney.
嗨。-[倒钩] 谢梅卡。
Hi. -[Barb] Shemeika.
是的,我也会对你这么想。
Yeah, I would think the same about you.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
哦,我是这个地方的投资者。
Oh, I'm an investor in this place.
真的吗?-[倒钩] 嗯嗯。
Really? -[Barb] Mm-hmm.
大♥麻♥,下一件大事,
Cannabis, the next big thing,
我确保黑人女性不会错过。
and I'm making sure that Black women don't miss out.
你知道,巴伯,也许你和我应该联手。
You know, Barb, maybe you and I should join forces.
如果有一个行业
If there's one industry
这可以使用一些品牌管理...
that could use some brand management...
是大♥麻♥。
it's cannabis.
哦,不,我家里已经有十张这样的卡了。
Oh, no, I already have ten of those cards at home.
你是无情的。
You are relentless.
我们走一走吧。-嗯。
Let's take a walk. -Hmm.
散步。
Taking a walk.
哦,对了,你要说什么?
Oh, yeah, what were you about to say?
哦,没什么。我们可以稍后再谈。
Oh, nothing. We can talk about it later.
嗨,罗斯小姐。
Hi, Miss Ross.
快进来。- 嗨。
Come on in. - Hi.
你可以有一个座位。
You can have a seat.
哦。
Oh.
哦。-瑟古德先生
Oh. -Mr. Thurgood
只是完成一些事情。
is just finishing up some things.
知道他会待多久吗?
Any idea how long he'll be?
[助理]哦,他只是一会儿。
[assistant] Oh, he'll just be a moment.
但是我要出去一天,
But I am heading out for the day,
因此,如果您需要任何东西,只需发送该号♥码即可。
so if you need anything, just text that number.
好。
Okay.
发短♥信♥♥号♥♥码?
Text the number?
他在一些布鲁斯韦恩的狗屎上。
He on some Bruce Wayne shit.
要给我一个号♥码。
Gonna give me a number.
那是什么狗屎?
What kind of shit is that?
对不起,先生。
Excuse me, sir.
呼。
Hoo.
你知道,嗯...
You know, um...
获得终身教职
getting tenure has been
我一生中最伟大的成就,
the greatest accomplishment of my life,
显然,在阿马里之外。
outside of Amari, obviously.
但我认为还有一件事
But I think there's one more thing
我想添加到该清单中。
that I want to add to that list.
哦,好吧,那是什么?
Oh, well, what's that?
桑迪,从我遇见你的那天起...
Sondi, since the day I met you...
我知道你只是一个不可思议的女人。
I've known you are just an incredible woman.
还有你。。。你每天都在证明我是对的。
And you... you prove me right every single day.
我的意思是,你融入我们家庭的方式,
I mean, the way you fit into our family,
你爱阿马里的方式,
the way you love Amari,
我不能要求一个更好的合作伙伴。
I couldn't ask for a better partner.
马修,什么...你在干什么?
Matthew, what... what are you doing?
桑迪山...
Sondi Hill...
你愿意让我成为我的妻子吗?
will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?
桑迪?
Sondi?
你听到我说话了吗?
Did you hear me?
嗯......
Um...
我...-夫人?
I... -Ma'am?
你没事吧?-是的。
Are you okay? - Yeah.
不好意思。
Sorry.
我无法呼吸。
I can't breathe.
我需要新鲜空气。我会...我马上回来。
I need f-fresh air. I'll be... I'll be right back.
好。
Okay.
呃。。。
Uh...
呃。
Uh-uh.
有些废话。
Some bullshit.
你好?
Hello?
哦,见鬼,不。
Oh, hell, no.
这个混♥蛋♥最好不要在这个婊♥子♥身上。
This motherfucker better not be up in this bitch.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了?
Where the fuck you been?
看看谁决定来找我。
Look who decided to come find me.
你这个小气鬼。-哦,相信我,我知道。
You petty as hell. -Oh, trust me, I know.
你知道的?
You know that?
你美丽如地狱。
You beautiful as hell.
嗯,谢谢。
Mm, thank you.
给你。我做了晚饭。
There you go. And I made dinner.
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表