剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
嗯......
Um...
我-我会,
I-I would,
但我和我的朋友一起来的。
but I came with my friend.
她也可以来。
She can come too.
好吧,那就太好了。
Okay, th-that would be great.
我只是要去使用女士房♥,
I'm just gonna go use the ladies' room,
如果你能原谅我。嗯......
if you'll excuse me. Um...
马上?-我会--
Right now? -I'll be--
是的,我马上回来。马上回来。
Yes, I'll be right back. Right back.
嗯,这是一个价值百万美元的想法。
Well, that's a million-dollar idea.
好吧,这是我的卡,随时给我打电♥话♥
Well, here's my card, and call me any time
你已经准备好进行一些品牌管理了,好吗?
you're ready for some brand management, okay?
好吧。
All right.
哦,不是翻白眼。好的,态度。
Oh, not the eye roll. Okay, attitude.
对不起?-[普雷斯顿]我只是说
Excuse me? -[Preston] I'm just saying
我很惊讶你说了那么久。
that I'm surprised you talked that long.
伙计,这是一些无聊的混♥蛋♥。
Man, it's some boring motherfuckers in here.
哦,你从来没有撒谎过。这里的每个人都假装他妈的。
Oh, you ain't ever lied. Everybody in here fake as fuck.
没错,每个人都在努力行动
Exactly, everybody trying to act
喜欢他们没有的东西。
like something that they not.
看看我戴著这条橙色领带的男人
Look at my man in this orange tie right here
他用那假屁♥股♥的头发上了。
with that fake-ass hair he got on.
来吧该死的马尔他莫霍克。
Come on with the damn Maltese mohawk.
你以为你糊弄谁,咦?
Who you think you fooling, bruh?
你疯了.
You crazy.
我只是说。
I'm just sayin'.
我是蕾妮·罗斯。-普雷斯顿。
I'm Renee Ross. -Preston.
见到你很高兴。-很高兴认识你。
Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you too.
呃,那你和什么公♥司♥在一起?
Uh, so what firm are you with?
哦,我不在公♥司♥。
Oh, I'm not with a firm.
那你怎么办?
So what do you do?
呃,我来参加这些活动并谈论狗屎。
Uh, I come to these events and talk shit.
说,不,我在音乐行业。
Say, no, I'm in the music industry.
哦不。你不会管理乐队,是吗?
Oh, no. You don't manage a band, do you?
不,不完全是。
No, not quite.
我做的比这大一点。
I do it a little bigger than that.
好吧,好吧,你不必给我留下深刻印象。
All right, well, you ain't gotta impress me.
你已经是房♥间里最酷的人了。
You already the coolest person in the room.
如果你失业也没关系。
It's okay if you're unemployed.
哦。
Oh.
我可以和你坐在一起。-谢谢。
I can sit with you. -Thank you.
好?-是的。
Okay? -Yeah.
我们可以谈论人的狗屎。
We can talk shit about people.
没错,这里没有人
That's right, nobody here
让他们一起拉屎。-[普雷斯顿]没人,嗯。
got they shit together. -[Preston] Nobody, mm.
非常感谢我们的小组成员
Thank you so much to our panelists
为您生动而引人入胜的辩论。
for your lively and engaging debate.
我相信评委们有他们的分数。
I believe the judges have their scores in.
而今年辩论的获胜者...
And the winner of this year's debate...
...研究生。
...the graduate students.
这是学生第一次
This is the first time the students
六年来打败了教授!
have beat the professors in six years!
加油。我们今晚喝醉了!
Come on. We gettin' drunk tonight!
地狱是的!
Hell yes!
哦。
Ooh.
我很高兴我选择了你。
I am so glad I chose you.
你是?
You are?
如果你不停止表现得如此惊讶。
If you don't stop acting so surprised.
是的,当然,我是。
Yes, of course, I am.
这是你的时刻,桑迪。
This is your moment, Sondi.
享受它。
Enjoy it.
嗯,好吧。
Well, well.
你真了不起。
You were amazing.
祝贺。
Congratulations.
你知道,我想你也把我卖♥♥给了什么东西。
You know, I think you sold me on something too.
你知道,我非常保护阿马里,
You know, I'm extremely protective of Amari,
但也许是时候了
but maybe it's time
我们开始与她进行这些对话。
that we start having these conversations with her.
我会喜欢的。
I would love that.
我和我的团队一起喝酒庆祝。
I'm getting some drinks with my team to celebrate.
我假设你不想花时间
I assume you don't wanna spend time
和一群研究生。
with a bunch of grad students.
好吧,考虑到你是唯一的研究生
Well, considering you're the only grad student
我其实喜欢,不,我很好。
I actually like, no, I'm good.
不要再说了。
Say no more.
但是,嘿,你完成后为什么不打我?
But hey, why don't you hit me up when you're done?
也许我们可以在珍妮家见面。
Maybe we can meet at Jenny's.
我想要那个。
I'd like that.
另外,它会让你有时间考虑你的损失。
Plus, it'll give you time to contemplate your loss.
哦,倒钩。
Oh, Barb. -[Barb] Mm.
你好。
Hi.
那是照烧酱吗?
Is that teriyaki sauce?
[倒钩] 嗯. -是的。
[Barb] Mm. -Yeah.
不要评判我。-[惠特尼笑]
Don't judge me. -[Whitney chuckles]
为什么他们在这些活动上提供凌乱的食物?
Why do they serve messy foods at these events anyway?
就像他们希望我们让自己难堪一样。
It's like they want us to embarrass ourselves.
哎呀!哼,噗,噗!
Oof! Mm, pow, pow!
呼呼!
Hoo-hoo!
一切都好吗?
Everything all right?
呃,呃——呃,是的。
Uh, y--uh, yeah.
我刚刚遇到了一个老朋友,
I just ran into an old friend,
这个商学院的家伙,仅此而已。
this guy from business school, that's all.
邲?
Good-looking?
非常。
Extremely.
那你为什么在这里雾化镜子?
Then why are you in here fogging up the mirror?
嗯,你现在单身。
Mm, you single now.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
艾拉告诉我关于奥列格的事情。
Ella told me about Oleg.
奥拉。-奥谢。
Ola. -O'Shea.
不,奥拉。-以撒?
No, Ola. -Isaac?
看,你发勇敢
Look, it's brave of you to send
一位年轻美丽的黑人医生
a young, beautiful Black doctor
回到纽约约会池。
back into the New York dating pool.
我知道你仍然很伤心什么的。
And I know you're still sad and whatnot.
但在我看来,宇宙正在送你
But the way I see it, the universe is sending you
反弹的明显解决方案。
an obvious solution for a rebound.
生命太短暂了,无法假设。而且没有意外。
Life is too short for what-ifs. And there are no accidents.
就是这样。
This is it.
我说去吧。
I say go for it.
哦,伙计,那是蕾妮在垃圾桶里的名片。
Oh, man, that's Renee's business card in the trash.
哦,呃,呃,不要告诉她。
Oh, uh, uh, don't tell her that.
她会把她的内♥裤♥弄成一堆。
She'll get her panties in a bunch.
告诉她她在说话
Tell her that she's talking
给那个财力最深的家伙。
to the guy with the deepest pockets out there.
那个穿著运动服的家伙?
The guy in the tracksuit?
他开♥发♥了Prestify,
He developed Prestify,
Spotify的最大竞争对手。
top competitor to Spotify.
嗯,该死的。
Well, damn.
没有你,他们会怎么做?
What would they do without you?
普雷斯蒂?
Prestify?
哦,是的。
Oh, hell yes.
来吧,泰迪熊。
Come on, teddies.
哦,嗯,一定有人去谷歌♥搜索我。
Oh, um, somebody must have went and googled me.
不,我没有。
No, I didn't.
那你为什么看起来都傻眼了呢?
So why you looking all googly-eyed?
好吧,破了。
Okay, busted.
是的,我用谷歌♥搜索了你非常成功,
Yeah, I googled your very successful,
非常富有的黑屁♥股♥。
very rich Black ass.
但我向你保证,我不会去旅行。
But I assure you, I ain't gon' trip.
我还是你之前遇到的那个女人。
I'm still the same woman you met earlier.
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表