剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
是的,我在亨利·罗斯(Henley Ross)负责战略。
Yep, I run strategy at Henley Ross.
所以。。。
So...
您对这一新品牌延伸的策略是什么?
what's your strategy for this new brand extension?
我真的没有分配我的专业知识的习惯
I'm not really in the habit of dispensing my expertise
在签订合同之前,所以...
before contracts are signed, so...
但我们很乐意向您提出一些想法,
But we would love to pitch you some ideas,
就在我们从女士那里回来的时候。
just as soon as we get back from the ladies'.
嗯-毫米 - 是的。
Mm-mm - Yes.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
我也要尿尿。
I have to pee, too.
好。
Okay.
我刚刚意识到这一点。
I just realized it.
你的问题是什么?你不想看到我赢?
What is your problem? You don't want to see me win?
什么?R--不,蕾妮。
What? R--no, Renee.
让我问你这个问题。
Let me ask you this.
为什么你去杰里·马奎尔,当我辞职时离开?
Why'd you go all Jerry Maguire and leave when I quit?
好吧,从技术上讲,我去了蕾妮·齐薇格
Well, technically, I went Renée Zellweger
因为你先退出了,所以...
because you quit first, so...
艾比,艾比。
Abby, Abby.
我不知道。团结,我猜。
I don't know. Solidarity, I guess.
我只是觉得真的搞砸了
I just thought it was really fucked up
他们对你做了什么,所以我需要——
what they were doing to you, so I needed to--
你为我感到难过,认为我需要你的说明。
You felt bad for me and thought I needed your help.
我不是这么说的。
That's not what I said.
不,但这就是你的想法。
No, but that's what you thought.
不。
No.
蕾妮,我觉得你很聪明。
Renee, I think you're brilliant.
这次会议是一个白日梦,好吗?
This meeting is a pipe dream, okay?
我们永远不会得到欧莱雅,即使有米娅的说明。
We're never gonna get L'Oréal, not even with Mia's help.
你为什么现在才这么说?
Why are you just saying this now?
因为米娅是你的朋友,你真的很兴奋——
Because Mia's your friend, and you were really excited--
所以你只是,什么,只是在逗我?
So you were just, what, just humoring me?
蕾妮,我们是合作伙伴。
Renee, we're partners.
我只想对你真实。
I just want to be real with you.
我对此表示赞赏。
And I appreciate that.
我会对你说实话。
And I'll be real with you.
我不认为这种伙伴关系会成功。
I don't think this partnership is gonna work out.
谢谢你,艾比,但我必须独自一人。
Thank you, Abby, but I got to be on my own.
好。
Okay.
你都听到了吗?
Did you hear all that?
嗯嗯 - 是的。
Mm-hmm. - Yeah.
哦,非常感谢。
Oh, thank you very much.
不不不。拜托,让我明白。
No, no, no. Please, let me get that.
不,我会明白的。没事的。
No, I'll get it. It's fine.
不,不,不,请。
No, no, no, please.
这不会发生,是吗?
This isn't gonna happen, is it?
不。
No.
但不要把它当成个人。
But don't take it personally.
你一直是一个饥饿、专横的婊♥子♥
You've been a hungry, bossy bitch
从我遇见你的那天起。
since the day I met you.
你离开时做出了一个大胆的举动,
You made a bold move by leaving,
但我知道你会弄清楚的。
but I know you're gonna figure this out.
谢谢。-过来这里。
Thank you. - Come here.
谢谢。- [米娅]当然,亲爱的。
Thank you. - [Mia] Of course, honey.
保持联络。
Keep in touch.
我会的。- 好吧。
I will. - All right.
好吧。
All right.
好吧。
All right.
该死的,艾比,50美元的苏格兰威士卡?
Damn, Abby, a $50 scotch?
婊 子。
Bitch.
所以,娜奥米,我一直想问你——
So, Naomi, I have been meaning to ask you--
你的新工作怎么样?
how is your new job?
伟大。
Great.
没有很多黑人女性程式师,
Not a lot of Black women programmers,
但我和我的女孩一起回来了,所以我不能抱怨。
but I'm back with my girl, so I can't complain.
桑迪,
Sondi,
我很感激你的介入
I do appreciate you stepping in
并做你所做的一切。
and doing all that you did.
你真的超越了。
You really went above and beyond.
嗯,阿玛瑞对我来说意义重大,所以...
Well, Amari means a lot to me, so...
我知道。
I know.
但是现在您不必再分配太多时间了。
But now you don't have to split your time so much anymore.
但我——我仍然很高兴能在这里为阿马里服务。
But I'm--I'm still happy to be here for Amari.
哦,当然,
Oh, definitely,
但现在你不需要再过度扩张自己了。
but now you don't need to overextend yourself anymore.
嗯......
Um...
好吧,我很高兴我的女儿
well, I am just happy that my daughter
她的生活中有那么多坚强、美丽、聪明的女人。
has so many strong, beautiful, intelligent women in her life.
敬酒怎么样?
How about a toast?
致坚强、独♥立♥的女性,
To strong, independent women,
尤其是你,宝贝。
especially you, baby.
干杯。
Cheers.
耶!
Yay!
现在,是甜点时间吗?
Now, is it dessert time?
是的。- 嗯,糖太多了。
Yes. - Mm, too much sugar.
你知道,既然是一顿特别的晚餐,
You know, since it's a special dinner,
这次你可以吃甜点。
you can have dessert this time.
但是你对桑迪说什么?- 谢谢你,桑迪。
But what do you say to Sondi? - Thank you, Sondi.
不客气。
You are so welcome.
哦,这是我的顾问。
Oh, this is my advisor.
通常我不会在餐桌上回答这个问题,但这是工作。
Usually I wouldn't answer this at the table, but it's work.
你明白。
You understand.
无需解释。
No need to explain.
你好,巴蒂斯特教授。
Hello, Professor Baptiste.
[笑]你好。
[laughing] Hi.
很高兴收到您的来信。
So happy to hear from you.
对不起,我让你久等了。
I'm sorry that I kept you waiting.
我很想成为你的新助教。
I would love to be your new TA.
是的。
Yep.
非常感谢您给我这个机会。
Thank you so much for the opportunity.
嗯。
Mmm.
我很感激。
I'm so grateful.
蕾 妮?
Renee?
呃,你知道我现在想做什么吗?
Uh, do you know what I'm trying to do right now?
没有。
No.
我正试图关闭我的厨柜,
I'm trying to close my kitchen cabinet,
但是铰链坏了。
but the hinge is broken.
你知道,你说你修的铰链。
You know, the hinge you said you fixed.
但是你没有修复它,是吗,杰森?
But you didn't fix it, did you, Jason?
因为你不知道如何解决狗屎。
Because you don't know how to fix shit.
所有这些肌肉,那些精心雕刻的 CrossFit 肌肉,
All those muscles, those well-sculpted CrossFit muscles,
而且你不能修理一个该死的橱柜。
and you can't fix a goddamn cabinet.
你知道,这真♥他♥妈♥的丢人。
You know, it's really a fucking disgrace.
你把所有的时间都花在健身房♥里,
You spend all that time at the gym,
做波比跳和翻转大屁♥股♥轮胎
doing burpees and flipping big-ass tires
或者你付钱给他们让你做的任何愚蠢的狗屎。
or whatever dumb shit you pay them to make you do.
但只要我要求你抬起一根该死的手指——
But as soon as I ask you to lift a damn finger--
呃,你刚才是不是有点挂断了我的电♥话♥——
Uh, did you just hang up on me like a little--
莫茉茉出现在船舱后——
After Mo showed up at the cabin--
我们重新致力于我们的关系。
We recommitted to our relationship.
和宝贝妈妈的整个烂摊子
And that whole mess with the baby mama
还有我流产了——
and me having a miscarriage--
我们已经一起有了房♥子,而且...
We already got a house together, and...
像该死的员警一样敲门。
Knocking like the damn police.
对不起,有点生气了
Sorry, a little riled up
从你质疑我的男子气概。
from you calling my manhood into question.
还记得吗?-不。
Remember that? - Nope.
你为什么在这里?
Why are you here?
我仍然知道你什么时候需要我。
I still know when you need me.
我不需要任何人。- 我不是任何人。
I don't need anyone. - I'm not just anyone.
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表