剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
你是对的。你♥他♥妈♥的对我来说不是。
You're right. You're no-fucking-one to me.
你满嘴都是狗屎。
You're full of shit.
你充满了谎言。
You're full of lies.
我什至不能再看你了
And I can't even look at you anymore
穿上那件该死的衬衫。
with that fucking shirt on.
♪ Just let it go ♪
♪ 放手♪吧
♪ Baby ♪
♪ 婴儿 ♪
♪ Let it go ♪
♪ 放手吧 ♪
♪ Baby ♪
♪ 婴儿 ♪
♪ Let it go-o-o-o ♪
♪ 让它去吧-o-o-o ♪
听著,嗯,对不起。
Listen, um, I'm sorry.
我知道这是怎么回事。
I know how that came off.
她基本上对我说,「谢谢你抚养我的孩子,
She basically said to me, "Thanks for raising my kid,
但你在这里的工作现在已经完成了。
but your job here is done now."
不是。 - 我知道。
It's not. - I know.
她没有错。
She's not wrong.
我爱你,我爱阿马里,
I love you, and I love Amari,
但所有这些
but all of this
可能真的会分散注意力,
can be really distracting,
我不想在接下来的五年里度过
and I'm not trying to spend the next five years
获得博士学位,所以...
getting my PhD, so...
真诚地。。。
honestly...
娜奥米的到来恰逢其时。
Naomi's arrival was perfect timing.
好吧。。。
Well...
我很感激你对这一切保持如此积极的态度。
I appreciate you staying so positive about all this.
呃,还有一件事。
Uh, one more thing.
我很抱歉我对这个夏天太自私了。
I'm sorry that I was so selfish about this summer.
我给你买♥♥了礼物。
And I got you a present.
这些。。。
These...
是您将要使用的书籍
are the books that you're gonna be using
在你要去助教的课堂上——
in the class that you're gonna TA--
已经由您的真正注释了。
already annotated by yours truly.
祝贺。
Congratulations.
你会很棒。
You're gonna be great.
嘿,我,呃,下周要去亚特兰大。
Hey, I'm, uh, going to Atlanta next week.
是的?
Yeah?
带乐队?
With the band?
是的,那里的工作室时间要便宜得多。
Yeah, studio time is much cheaper there.
哦。
Ooh.
看看你在财政上负责。
Look at you being fiscally responsible.
你要离开多久?
How long you gonna be gone?
不确定。也许几个月吧。
Not sure. Few months maybe.
什么?真的吗?
What? For real?
是的。
Yeah.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你会想念我吗?- 黑人,请。
You gonna miss me? - Negro, please.
好吧。。。
Well...
不要让我留著你。
don't let me keep you.
你可以自♥由♥地跑到霍特兰塔。
You're free to run off to Hotlanta.
你知道他们不这么称呼它,对吧?
You know they don't call it that, right?
再见,杰森。
Bye, Jason.
♪ They say ♪
♪ 他们说 ♪
♪ There's no such thing As coincidence ♪
♪ 没有巧合 ♪
♪ A million people Tell me, baby ♪
♪ 一百万人告诉我,宝贝 ♪
♪ What are the chances ♪
♪ 机会有多大 ♪
♪ That we connected? ♪
♪ 我们连接了? ♪
♪ It had to happen Exactly that way ♪
♪ 它必须以这种方式♪发生
“蕾妮。我对昨晚感到非常抱歉。
"Renee. I'm so sorry about last night.
我认为你是一个超级巨星。
"I think you're a superstar.
“请接受这个过错。祝你好运,XOXO,艾比。
"Please accept this mea culpa. Best of luck, XOXO, Abby.
“P.S.,不要去告诉别人我是凯伦。
"P.S., don't go telling people I'm a Karen.
我给你送了一点东西。
I sent you a little something."
♪ Ooh ♪
♪ 哦 ♪
♪ What if, what if ♪
♪ 如果,如果 ♪
♪ If I never felt heartbreak At all? ♪
♪ 如果我从来没有感到心碎? ♪
♪ What if, what if ♪
♪ 如果,如果 ♪
♪ Never knew What it felt like to fall ♪
♪ 从来不知道跌倒♪是什么感觉
♪ What if, what--what if ♪
♪ 如果什么 - 如果 ♪
♪ Tell me, how would I know If it's love? ♪
♪ 告诉我,我怎么知道是不是爱? ♪
♪ If it's love? ♪ - Yeah.
♪ 如果是爱? ♪ -是的。
♪ As I attempt to stage A new love affair ♪
♪ 当我试图上演一段新的恋情♪时
♪ A destined romance ♪
♪ 命中注定的浪漫 ♪
♪ Tell me, baby, What are the chances ♪
♪ 告诉我,宝贝,机会♪有多大
♪ We stay connected? ♪
♪ 我们保持联♥系♥? ♪
♪ I have to keep him Entwined in my arms ♪
♪ 我必须把他缠绕在我的怀里 ♪
♪ If it were my choice ♪
♪ 如果这是我的选择 ♪
♪ I would never let go It's true ♪
♪ 我永远不会放手 这是真的 ♪
♪ Ooh ♪
♪ 哦 ♪
♪ God, I hope this is true ♪
♪ 上帝,我希望这是真的 ♪
♪ What if, what if ♪
♪ 如果,如果 ♪
♪ If I never felt Heartbreak... ♪
♪ 如果我从未感到心碎... ♪
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表