剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
好吧,你看过《爱在托管》吗?
Well, have you watched Love in Escrow?
我迷上了这个狗屎
I got hooked on this shit
有一天墨西哥下雨了。
that one day it rained in Mexico.
毫米。
Mm.
这是黑人女性拉屎的房♥地♥产♥色情片。
It's real estate porn with Black women running shit.
你会爱上它的。
You'll love it.
嘿,你们...
Hey, y'all...
我认为我做不到。
I don't think I can do it.
看,我知道黑人女性争吵
Look, I know Black women bickering
因为相机可能有点畏缩,
for the camera can be a little cringey,
但这部剧中的小气是相当温和的。
but the petty in this show is pretty mild.
没有人和任何人的男人睡觉。
And no one's sleeping with anyone's man.
还。-不 不。
Yet. - No, no.
我——我说的是工作。
I'm--I'm talking about work.
我--我认为我做不到
I--I don't think I can do
眼神,凝视,问题。
the--the looks, the stares, the questions.
你不必回答狗屎。
You don't have to answer shit.
我从来没有搞砸过这么大。
I've never fucked up this big.
我——我有一个目标。
I've--I have a goal.
我制定一个计划。我坚持计划。
I make a plan. I stick to the plan.
离开办公室的计划是什么
What's the plan for leaving the office engaged
回来时没有结婚照?
and coming back without wedding photos?
好吧,只要想出一个新的计划。
Well, just come up with a new plan.
但第一个是完美的。
But the first one was perfect.
好。
Okay.
好的,我明白了。
Okay, I get it.
从我们30多岁开始。
Starting over in our 30s.
没有人,没有工作。
No man, no job.
这需要一些时间
It's gonna take some time
找回我们失去的东西。
to get back what we lost.
我只是不想让任何人认为我坐著
I just don't want anyone thinking I'm sitting
在家里的沙发上,悲伤而可怜。
at home on my couch, sad and pathetic.
好吧,你不是。
Well, you're not.
这是我的沙发。
It's my couch.
如果您需要更多时间,请花它。
If you need more time, take it.
不要为此感到内疚。
And don't feel guilty about it.
每个人都总是让黑人女性感觉不好
Everyone's always making Black women feel bad
关于休息。
about taking a break.
不要对自己这样做。
Don't do it to yourself.
你是对的。
You're right.
上演该死的表演。
Put on the damn show.
我们开始吧。
There we go.
呃呃。我不这样做。
Nuh-uh. I'm not doing it.
带著更好的报价回去吧!
Go back with a better offer!
我真不敢相信。
I can't believe it.
你还能在哪里找到另一个爪足浴缸
Where else are you gonna find another claw-foot tub
在内置梳妆台旁边的加热地板上?
on heated floors next to a built-in vanity?
在街上。这是乔治亚。
Down the street. It's Georgia.
不要放弃。写一封信。
Don't give up. Write a letter.
他们爱书。那是哟房♥子!
They love letters. That's yo' house!
这是脚本,你知道吗?
This is scripted, you know?
塔米卡要买♥♥♥房♥♥子。
Tamika's gonna get a house.
她应该放弃梦想中的家
She should give up on her dream home
因为有人会出价超过她?
because somebody's gonna outbid her?
那是胡说八道。胡说八道!
That's bullshit. Bullshit!
呸。我饿了。
Ugh. I'm hungry.
100k...- 你还有筹码吗?
100k... - You got any more chips?
嗯,不,但我可以去给我们买♥♥点吃的。
Um, no, but I can go get us some food.
哦,泰国。
Oh, Thai.
50k但是——
50k but--
如果不是太麻烦的话。
If it isn't too much trouble.
呃呃。我不会那样做。
Nuh-uh. I ain't doing that.
不。一点也不麻烦。
No. No trouble at all.
但让我们现实一点。
But let's be real.
我可以把我的房♥间涂成任何我想要的颜色。
I can paint my room any color I want.
我在想。。。
I was thinking...
薰衣草。
Lavender.
无论您选择哪种颜色,
No matter what color you choose,
这将是完美的。
it's gonna be perfect.
我们快完成了?
We almost done?
是的。
Yep.
现在,不要在我离开的时候熬夜。
Now, don't stay up to late while I'm gone.
是的,夫人。
Yes, ma'am.
我保证我们会直接上♥床♥睡觉。
I promise we are gonna go straight to bed.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
是的。
Yep.
再见,爸爸。再见,桑迪。
Bye, Daddy. Bye, Sondi.
再见,宝贝。
Bye, baby.
加油。
Come on.
希望你们两个度过一个美好的夜晚。
Hope you two have a great night.
喋喋不休!我们走吧。
Muah! Let's go.
♪ 嗯,工作,娱乐 ♪
♪ Mm, work, play ♪
♪ 化妆水,嘿 ♪
♪ Lotion, hey ♪
♪ 工作、娱乐 ♪
♪ Work, play ♪
♪ 化妆水,嘿 ♪
♪ Lotion, hey ♪
不错的小设置。
Nice little setup.
不要用“小”打我。
Don't hit me with the "little."
我只是想看看我的积蓄去了哪里。
I just want to see where my savings went.
♪ 工作,娱乐,化妆水,嘿 ♪
♪ Work, play, lotion, hey ♪
呃,小按钮在哪里,这样我就可以和歌♥手说话了?
Uh, where's the little button so I can talk to the singer?
就在这儿?
Right here?
你好。呃,你叫什么名字?
Hi. Uh, what's your name?
布兰登。
Brandon.
您可能需要一位声乐教练。
You might need a vocal coach.
你很投球。
You're pitchy.
足够。
Enough.
你在工作中总是这么暴躁吗?
Are you always this cranky at work?
毫米。
Mm.
只是想说明他。
Just trying to help him out.
该死的。
Damn.
你通过简讯把我踢出去,
You kicked me out through a text,
不要问我过得怎么样,我住在哪里,
don't ask how I'm doing, where I'm staying,
现在你出现在我的工作中,
and now you show up to my job,
你只关心一半,
which you only halfway care about,
谈论别人的关系问题。
to talk about someone else's relationship problems.
不仅仅是某人。我们最好的朋友。
Not just someone. Our best friends.
他们不可能像我们一样结束。
They can't end up like us.
什么,单身和小气?
What, single and petty?
谁是小气的?
Who's petty?
你把我从你的健康计划中剔除。
You dropped me from your health plan.
你知道没有保险我就买♥♥不到好的吸入器。
You know I can't get the good inhaler without insurance.
你和那个该死的哮喘。
You and that damn asthma.
嘘。
Shh.
我看看我能做什么,好吗?
I'll see what I can do, okay?
这不是我在这里的原因。
That's not why I'm here.
我担心惠特尼。
I'm worried about Whitney.
奥拉在说什么?
What's Ola saying?
不多。
Not much.
我们还没有谈论惠特尼
We haven't talked about Whitney
自从他拔掉了婚礼的插头。
since he pulled the plug on the wedding.
真的吗?你们在说什么?
Are you serious? What do y'all talk about?
主要是篮球。
Basketball, mostly.
好吧,奥拉是惠特尼唯一想到的事情,
Well, Ola is the only thing on Whitney's mind,
她撞在我的沙发上,因为她害怕回家。
and she's crashing on my couch 'cause she's scared to go home.
奥拉能停止忽视她并和她说话吗?
Can Ola stop ignoring her and talk to her?
我们应该参与进来吗?
Should we get involved?
你怎么能这么说呢?你是他的伴郎。
How can you say that? You were his groomsman.
他如何处理这是他的事。
How he handles this is his business.
好吧,她仍然爱他。
Well, she still loves him.
我能从她对爱在托管中大喊大叫的方式看出来。
I can tell by the way she's yelling at Love in Escrow.
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表