剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
我刚到这里,妈妈。我正在努力。
I just got here, Mom. I'm working on it.
好吧,不要让我难堪。
Well, don't embarrass me.
你怎么不让自己难堪
How about you not embarrass yourself
把那个水汪汪的通心粉和乳酪推到每个人身上?
pushing that watery mac and cheese on everybody?
看,我现在不会从你们俩那里拿走这个。
See, I'm not gonna take this from both of y'all now.
我爱你,但我也要带你出去。
I love you, but I will take you out, too.
女孩们,欢迎!
Girls, welcome!
嘿!
Hey!
啊,帮你提行李,桑迪?
Ah, help you with your luggage, Sondi?
是的。谢谢你,格林先生。-啊...
Yes. Thank you, Mr. Greene. -Ah...
嘿,那我呢?
Hey, what about me?
我可以回来。
I can come back for it.
我的宝宝回家了。很高兴见到你。
My baby is home. It's so good to see you.
真?-答案是肯定的。
Really? -Of course.
毫米。
Mm.
我的治疗师教我领导
My therapist taught me to lead
带著接受和感激。
with acceptance and gratitude.
你有治疗师吗?
You got a therapist?
我只是需要一点帮助来处理。
I just needed a little help processing.
[车门关闭] -好吧,我带了百吉饼。
[car door closes] -Well, I brought bagels.
[格温]哦。-你带了百吉饼?
[Gwynn] Oh. -You brought bagels?
姑娘,我不会空手而归。
Girl, I was not gonna show up to your house empty-handed.
你知道的。-谢谢你,桑迪。
You know that. -Thank you, Sondi.
别客气。
You're welcome.
所以,桑迪,告诉我
So, Sondi, tell me
你怎么了。-是的,你知道吗?
what's happening with you. - Yes, you know what?
这是我们的白金套餐。
And this is our platinum package.
它包括程式,墓碑,交通,
It includes the programs, headstone, transportation,
和服务。
and the service.
那么棺材呢?
And what about the casket?
这不包括在此报价中,
That is not included in this quote,
但你可以把棺材放在弹性工资上。
but you can put the casket on flex pay.
当我们错过付款时会发生什么?
And what happens when we miss a payment?
你把它们挖出来然后倒掉吗?
Do you dig them up and dump them out?
蕾妮。
Renee.
妈妈,这可是一大笔钱。
Mom, this is just a lot of money.
我认为我们需要讨论这个问题。
I think we need to discuss this.
请独自一人。
Alone, please.
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
你到底怎么了?
What in the hell is wrong with you?
妈妈,这太贵了。
Mom, this is just getting too expensive.
为什么我们不能在娜娜的教堂举♥行♥葬礼?
Why can't we just have the funeral at Nana's church?
因为娜娜几年前停止支付什一税,
Because Nana stopped paying tithes a few years ago,
现在他们只让我在星期三参加服务。
and now they'll only let me have a service on a Wednesday.
星期三有什么问题?
And what's wrong with a Wednesday?
我不是在星期三埋葬我妈妈。
I am not burying my mama on a Wednesday.
你怎么了?
What is going on with you?
蕾妮,你没有我们需要的钱吗?
Renee, do you not have the money we need?
是的,我 - 只是...
Yes, I- it's just that...
...事情很紧张。
...things are tight.
我退出Eclipse开始自己的事业——
I quit Eclipse to start my own business--
蕾妮·罗斯机构。
the Renee Ross Agency.
所以你刚到专车服务灵活?
So you just arrived in a car service to flex?
不,我看到的那个人——
No, the guy I'm seeing--
我看到的那个人 - 他为我发送了它。
The guy I'm seeing-- he sent it for me.
一个新人?
A new guy?
他是谁?
Who is he?
你甚至开始离婚了吗?
And have you even started the divorce yet?
我的意思是,真的-- -妈妈,我们可以谈谈吗
I mean, really-- -Mom, can we just talk
以后再说这个?
about this later?
先生,我们只拿白金套餐,随便。
Sir, we'll just take the platinum package, whatever.
非常好。你不会失望的。
Excellent. You will not be disappointed.
无论什么。
Whatever.
嗯,你把脚伸进去。
Mmm. You put your foot in that.
很好吃。
It's delicious.
所以,桑迪,惠特尼告诉我们事情进展得有多好
So, Sondi, Whitney told us about how well things are going
拥有博士学位,并且您已经建立了
with your PhD and that you've built up
在社交媒体上颇有粉丝。
quite a following on social media.
是的,它真的很棒,这对我来说有点新。
Yeah, it's going really great, and it's kind of new for me.
我--
I'm--
嗯,但关于我就够了。
Um, but enough about me.
惠特尼正在公♥司♥杀死它,
Whitney is killing it at the firm,
这令人印象深刻。
and that is impressive.
鉴于当时的情况,确实如此。
It is, given the circumstances.
这只是分手。它发生了。
It's just a breakup. It happens.
我完全结束了。
I'm completely over it.
这不是奥拉最喜欢的酒吗?
Isn't that Ola's favorite wine?
他送给你了吗?你还和他说话吗?
Did he send that to you? Do you still talk to him?
不好意思。
Sorry.
我很好。
I'm fine.
谢谢你一路走来。
Thank you for coming all this way.
谢谢你,宝贝。-是的。
Thank you, baby. - Yeah.
格温,阿诺德,哦。
Gwynn, Arnold, oh.
很高兴见到你,即使在这种情况下。
So good to see you, even if it is under these circumstances.
我们很抱歉,桑德拉。
We're so sorry, Sandra.
我们喜欢梅维斯。
We loved Mavis.
我知道。谢谢。
I know. Thank you.
我觉得我要参加太多的葬礼。
I feel like I'm going to too many funerals.
我宁愿去参加婚礼。
I'd rather have gone to a wedding.
甚至是洗礼。
Or even a christening.
哦,我知道没错。
Ooh, I know that's right.
我很想生一些小孙子
I would love to have some little grandbabies
在这里跑来跑去。
running around here.
但祝你好运,让这些千禧一代职业女性
But good luck getting these millennial career women
把一个孩子弹出来。
to pop a kid out.
我也爱妈。
I love you, too, Mom.
哇,哇。-哦,上帝。
Wow, wow. - Oh, God.
有雷·雷。
There's Ray Ray.
他从中学开始就对我著迷。
He's been obsessed with me since middle school.
嘿,表哥!哈哈!
Hey, cousin! Ha ha!
Ray Ray和Nay Nay再次复合。
Ray Ray and Nay Nay back together again.
你好吗?
How are you?
我知道我们没有关系。
I know we not related.
你看起来太好了,不能成为华盛顿。
You look way too good to be a Washington.
愚蠢。
Stupid.
这是我的朋友,桑迪。
This is my friend, Sondi.
桑迪,很高兴认识你。雷·雷。
Sondi, nice to meet you. Ray Ray.
你好。
Hi.
嘿,雷雷。
Hey, Ray Ray.
惠特尼,你有什么过敏症什么的?
Whitney, what you got allergies or something?
喉咙里有东西?花粉计数太疯狂了。
Got something in your throat? The pollen count's crazy.
好吧,我希望我能留下来聊天,
All right, I wish I could stay and chat,
但我必须开始。
but I got to get going.
很高兴见到你,桑迪。
It was nice meeting you, Sondi.
再见。-请原谅我。哦。
Bye. -Pardon me. Oh.
哦,就像我在乎一样。
Oh, like I care.
哦,你在乎。你肯定在乎。
Oh, you care. You definitely care.
雷雷不要你。
Ray Ray don't want you.
妈妈,你见过娜娜偷的貂吗,
Mom, have you seen Nana's mink stole,
她要给我的那个?
the one she was gonna give me?
哦,她说你可以有那个?
Oh, she say you could have that?
对不起,宝贝。
I'm sorry, baby.
它可能在那些盒子里
It was probably in those boxes
格蕾丝和我几天前卖♥♥掉了。
that Grace and I sold a few days ago.
“卖♥♥”了?W-你为什么要这样做?
"Sold"? W-why would you do that?
信不信由你,我们试图减少
Believe it or not, we were trying to be less
给你带来负担,并筹集一些额外的资金。
of a burden on you and raise some extra funds.
我们也做了一件好事,因为你有很多事情要做——
Good thing we did, too, 'cause you got a whole lot going on--
离婚,一个新男人,没有真正的工作。
divorce, a new man, no real job.
妈妈,拥有自己的事业是一项真正的工作。
Mom, having my own business is a real job.
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表