剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
从您的待办事项清单中删除。
off your to-do list.
看,我试图找到合适的时间
Look, I tried to find the right time
把你推销给大老板。
to pitch you to the big boss.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
但他永远不会批准一家新的创业公♥司♥。
But he's never going to approve a new start-up shop.
老实说,我不知道我是否可以为你担♥保♥
And to be honest, I don't know if I can vouch for you
当我自己对此了解不多时。
when I don't know that much about it myself.
很公平。
Fair enough.
所以和我和艾比一起吃晚饭
So have dinner with me and Abby
让我们说服你为什么两个女人
and let us convince you why two women
比Eclipse好得多。
are way better than Eclipse.
我保证我们值得一试。
I promise we're worth the stretch.
我明天晚上确实吃了一顿晚餐。
I did have a dinner cancel tomorrow night.
好吧,好吧,明天晚上就是了。
Okay, well, tomorrow night it is.
我会,呃 - 我会给你发短♥信♥细节。
I'll, uh-- I'll text you the details.
好吧,亲爱的,我很快就会见到你。
All right, honey, I'll see you soon.
是的!好。
Yes! Okay.
哦。
Oh.
该死。
Damn it.
甚至米其林二星的餐厅也被预订了。
Even the restaurants with two Michelin stars are booked.
哦,等等。
Oh, wait.
我想我的保姆在这个地方吹了服务员。
I think my au pair blew the waiter at this place.
我们大概可以进去。- [咯咯笑]
We can probably get in. - [giggles]
我--停止关注我们在哪里吃饭
I--stop focusing on where we're eating
并开始专注于工作,这样我们就可以继续吃饭了。
and start focusing on the work, so we can keep eating.
嗯,晚餐是其中很重要的一部分,蕾妮。
Well, dinner is an important part of this, Renee.
我的意思是,你知道的。
I mean, you know that.
我们必须展示
We've got to show
我们拥有与大男孩相同的访问许可权。
that we have the same access as the big boys.
不,我们必须给她看
No, we have to show her
我们可以为她提供大男孩不能提供的东西。
that we can offer her what the big boys can't.
她在欧莱雅已经很久了。
She's been at L'Oréal for a long time.
她已经习惯了最好的。
She's used to the best.
说到最好的,我有一个礼物。
Speaking of the best, I have a gift.
真?-是的。
Really? - Yeah.
“亨利罗斯机构。”
"The Henley Ross Agency."
这是我们的标志。我为我们设计了它。
It's our logo. I had it designed for us.
你不喜欢它吗?- 字体很好。
Don't you love it? - The font is nice.
它是棕色和白色的,就像我们一样。
It's brown and white, like us.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道,但不需要标志
You know, but there's no need for a sign
如果我们没有办公空间,
if we don't have an office space,
而且我们买♥♥不起办公空间
and we can't afford an office space
直到我们得到一些客户,所以...
until we get some clients, so...
是的?- 我听到你的声音。
Yeah? - I hear you.
我知道。我的意思是,我也想要客户。
I know. I mean, I want clients too.
但它会帮助我们追捕一些较小的鱼。
But it would help us to go after some smaller fish.
不,不。
No. No.
我们可以得到欧莱雅。我知道。
We can get L'Oréal. I know it.
她是我的朋友。-是的。
She's my friend. - Yes.
我们要试试。
We're gonna try.
我有麻烦吗?
Am I in trouble?
这是个笑话。我开玩笑的。
It was a joke. I'm kidding.
今年夏天你有什么计划吗?
Do you have any plans this summer?
我希望你成为我暑期课程的助教。
I want you to be my TA for the summer session.
认真地?
Seriously?
我——我的意思是,我只是二年级学生。
I-I mean, I'm only a second-year.
我读了第二年。
I TA'd my second year.
如果你想知道,我得到的正常反应是,
And in case you're wondering, the normal response I get is,
“巴蒂斯特教授,我会很荣幸的。”
"Professor Baptiste, I'd be honored."
右。不好意思。我只是——我很震惊。
Right. Sorry. I'm just--I'm shocked.
我受宠若惊。
And I'm flattered.
我只需要检查一下——
I just need to check on--
你不敢说「和马太在一起」吗?
Don't you dare say "with Matthew."
不,我不会这么说。
No, I wasn't gonna say that.
嗯,我本来想说,“我需要检查我的日程安排。
Um, I was gonna say, "I need to check my schedule."
呃,我有一些事情要做。
Uh, I have some things going on.
我给阿玛瑞报了暑期芭蕾舞班,
I signed Amari up for the summer ballet class,
但她妈妈希望她——
but her mom wants her to--
没关系。
Never mind.
你绝对不在乎。-正确。
You definitely don't care. - Correct.
我可以趁著周末考虑一下吗?
Can I just take the weekend to think about it?
你可以今晚。
You can have tonight.
好。
Okay.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我能理解为这意味著
Can I take this to mean
你认为我真的很棒
that you think I'm, like, really awesome
因为你让我做你的助教——
because you asked me to be your TA--
再见,桑迪。- 很高兴见到你。
Goodbye, Sondi. - So good to see you.
♪ 我们坐著写下我们的理由 ♪
♪ We were sitting Writing down our reasons ♪
♪ 为那些梦想而努力 直到我们获得自♥由♥ ♪
♪ Working on those dreams Till we got freedom ♪
谢谢你让我来到这里。
Thank you for getting me in here.
好吧,在我看到你吸入那个奇普维奇之后
Well, after I saw you inhale that Chipwich
锻炼后,我知道我必须做点什么。
after the workout, I knew I had to do something.
哦,很高兴听到你再次笑。
Oh, it's good to hear you laughing again.
你在谈论什么?
What are you talking about?
我一直在笑。
I laugh all the time.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
好吧,也许不是最近,
Okay, maybe not lately,
因为我一直在哭泣或愤怒,但是...
since I've been either crying or raging, but...
我感觉很好。
I feel good.
好。
Okay.
哦,我看...
Oh, I look...
好。
Good.
请。
Please.
姑娘,你长得比好看。
Girl, you look better than good.
你明天就要走进那个办公室了
You are walking into that office tomorrow
有信心,好吗?
with confidence, okay?
好吧,你们,祝你一周愉快。
All right, you guys, have a good week.
请记住,我们即将进行测试。
Remember we have a test coming up.
努力学习。
Study hard.
嘿,漂亮。
Hey, beautiful.
你和巴蒂斯特的会面进展如何?
How did your meeting with Baptiste go?
呃,太好了。
Uh, great.
她让我做她的暑期助教。
She asked me to be her summer TA.
真?
Really?
真。
Really.
什么,你惊讶吗?
What, are you surprised?
不,不,我一点也不惊讶。
No, no, I'm not surprised at all.
这是,嗯——
It's, um--
我希望自从阿马里·
I was hoping that since Amari's
会花这么多时间和娜奥米在一起
gonna be spending so much time with Naomi
你和我可以玩得开心
that you and I could have a fun
和放松
and relaxing
夏天在一起。
summer together.
好吧,我不只是来做你的夏天玩伴。
Well, I'm not just here to be your summer playmate.
此外,今晚我们可以度过一段有趣、轻松的时光
Besides, we can have a fun, relaxing time tonight
当娜奥米过来吃晚饭时。
when Naomi comes over for dinner.
会没事的。
It's gonna be fine.
谢谢你。
And thank you.
重要的是阿玛瑞看到
It's important that Amari sees
我们都可以做到这一点。
that we can all make this work.
对。
Right.
我知道。
I know.
你知道还有什么吗?- 什么?
You know what else? - What?
我今天上完课了。
I am done with classes for the day.
还有...
And...
哦,等一下。
Oh, hold on one second.
哦。
Ooh.
我得走了。
I have to go.
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表