剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
但是在我得到我的道歉之前,你不能没有。
But you can't have none till I get my apology.
道歉?-哦,是的。
Apology? -Oh, yeah.
道歉什么?-哦,我不知道。
Apologize for what? -Oh, I don't know.
也许像这样,「哦,我的上帝,普雷斯顿,
Maybe something like, "Oh, my God, Preston,
“对不起,我把你和那个老鸡♥巴♥弄鬼了。
"I'm so sorry I ghosted you and that big old dick.
我不知道我在想什么。
I don't know what I was thinking."
好吧,好吧。好。
All right, fine. Okay.
我很抱歉让你重影。
I apologize for ghosting you.
好?-好。
Okay? -Okay.
但是,你知道,我的前任的事情很混乱。
But, you know, things were messy with my ex.
你知道,他们仍然是。
You know, they still are.
自从我们分开以来,我还没有真正和任何人约会过。
And I haven't really dated anyone since we separated.
你知道,蕾妮,我明白了,你知道的。
You know, Renee, I get it, you know.
我不知道你是否意识到这一点,但我有钱。
I don't know if you realize it, but I'm rich as hell.
哦,是的,我注意到了。
Oh, yeah, I noticed.
你知道,我喜欢你。
You know, I like you.
我已经习惯了人们只是把烟吹到我的屁♥股♥上
And I'm so used to people just blowing smoke up my ass
并告诉我我想听的。
and telling me what I want to hear.
当我发现有人是真实的时,我会有点兴奋。
I get a little excited when I find somebody real.
嗯,我也喜欢你。
Well, I like you, too.
我不能向你保证,对我来说会很完美。
I can't promise you it's gonna be perfect with me.
我真的不能。
I really can't.
但我保证,我会享受
But I do promise, though, is that I'm gonna enjoy
了解你的旅程,
the ride of getting to know you,
希望你也喜欢了解我。
and hopefully you enjoy getting to know me, too.
好吧,我保证...
Well, I promise...
不要再消失在你身上。
not to disappear on you again.
哦,感谢上帝。
Oh, thank God.
但是我们可以放慢一点速度,只是轻轻一碰吗?
But can we just slow it down a little, just a touch?
我可以慢慢来。
I can do slow.
我们还他妈的,对吧?-哦,地狱,是的。
We still fucking, right? -Oh, hell, yeah.
哦。
Oh.
♪ You've got to be with someone you like ♪
♪ 你必须和你喜欢♪的人在一起
伟大。我很高兴你们仍然开放。
Great. I'm glad you guys are still open.
给你。
Here you go.
哟,你把那些送人了吗?
Yo, are you giving those away?
呃,是的,我正在捐赠它们。
Uh, yeah, I'm donating them.
你想要它们吗?
Do you want them?
复古乔丹?
Retro Jordans?
不过,尺寸为12码。
Size 12s, though.
我只穿两双袜子。
I'ma just wear two pairs of socks.
擎。你不能从教堂偷东西。
Hold up. You can't steal from the church.
这还不是教会的。她把它们捐给我。
It's not the church's yet. She's donating them to me.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
你为什么要把这些东西送出去,无论如何?
Why are you giving this stuff away, anyway?
你的男人欺骗你什么的?
Your man cheat on you or something?
事实上,我做到了,就在婚礼之前。
Actually, I did, right before the wedding.
真的吗?
For real?
好吧,野蛮人。
Okay, savage.
乔丹斯?
Jordans?
我不敢相信你拿走了他们。
I can't believe you took 'em.
我以为我惊恐发作了...
I thought I had a panic attack...
我发送了求救信♥号♥♥。
and I sent the SOS.
我只是,喜欢——
I just, like--
我不敢相信马修竟然求婚了。
I can't believe that Matthew even proposed.
我不敢相信你刚刚离开了那个人
I can't believe you just left that man
在那家餐厅那样。
at that restaurant like that.
他可能还坐在那里,
He probably still sitting there,
等你回来。
waiting for you to come back.
每个人都只是看著他
Everybody just looking at him
当他点更多的水时,看起来很尴尬。
while he order more water, looking all awkward.
我不知道还能做什么。
I didn't know what else to do.
我-我...
I-I...
真的坐在那里,
was literally sitting there,
试图弄清楚如何告诉他...
trying to figure out how to tell him that...
也许我们不应该再在一起了...
maybe we shouldn't be together anymore...
...然后他退出了
Mm. -...and then he pulled out
这个弗里金戒指。
this frickin' ring.
而且很华丽。
And it was gorgeous.
很完美。
It was perfect.
但你不是嫁给戒指。
But you're not marrying the ring.
你要嫁给那个男人。
You're marrying the man.
我不敢相信我没有看到这种狗屎的到来。
I can't believe I ain't see this shit coming.
我通常可以嗅出一个提案
I can usually sniff out a proposal
提前六个月。
six months in advance.
在我看来,马修害怕失去你。
It sounds to me like Matthew was scared of losing you.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
我在做什么?
What am I doing?
就像,我真的要离开一个爱我的男人吗
Like, am I really gonna walk away from a man who loves me
还想嫁给我?
and wants to marry me?
哦,我的上帝,还有阿马里。
Oh, my God, and Amari.
我必须说是的。-哦不。
I have to say yes. -Oh, no.
哦,不,不。 -我应该说是的。
Oh, no, no. -I should've said yes.
不,不,桑迪。
No, no, Sondi.
不,我不会让你这样做的。
No, I am not letting you do that.
听著,我做了很多反思
Listen, I have done a lot of reflecting
关于我和奥拉的关系。
on my relationship with Ola.
我做了很多我并不总是满意的决定。
And I made a lot of decisions that I wasn't always happy with
为了我们的关系。
for the sake of our relationship.
我们都知道结果如何。
And we all know how that turned out.
我不希望你做同样的事情。
I don't want that same thing for you.
惠特尼的权利。
Whitney's right.
你必须倾听你的心并遵循它。
You got to listen to your heart and follow that.
如果马修不是那个,那没关系。
If Matthew ain't the one, that's okay.
但你必须和他谈谈。
But you got to talk to him.
天啊。
Oh, God.
哦,姐姐。
Oh, sis.
我猜你不是来答应的。
I'm guessing you didn't come to say yes.
♪ Baby, you're my everything ♪
♪ 宝贝,你是我的一切 ♪
♪ Without you I'm not anything ♪
♪ 没有你,我什么都♪不是
♪ You give my soul The sweetest love ♪
♪ 你给我的灵魂最甜蜜的爱 ♪
♪ Without you I would never know ♪
♪ 没有你,我永远不会知道 ♪
♪ Never know ♪
♪ 永远不知道 ♪
♪ Freak into another zone ♪
♪ 惊慌失措地进入另一个区域 ♪
♪ The only thing I've ever known ♪
♪ 我唯一知道♪的事情
♪ Ever, ever known ♪
♪ 永远,永远已知 ♪
♪ So hold me close ♪
♪ 所以紧紧抱♪住我
♪ And love me slowly, yeah ♪
♪ 慢慢地爱我,是的 ♪
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表