剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
嗯,你的纪录片很棒。
Well, your documentary was amazing.
嗯。 - 我看了连结,
Mm. - I watched the link,
然后我又来这里看了一遍,所以...
and then I came here to see it again, so...
对于一个不在街上的兄弟来说还不错。
Not too bad for a brother off the streets.
一点也不差。
Not bad at all.
我不只是来这里
I did not just come here
不过,要歌♥颂你。
to sing your praises, though.
我实际上是在执行任务。
I'm actually on a mission.
我想知道我是否可以采访其中一位母亲
I was wondering if I could interview one of the mothers
在你的纪录片中为一些轶事工作
in your documentary for some anecdotal work
我需要在我的论文中做。
that I need to do in my dissertation.
我有一个更好的主意。
I got a better idea.
我正在把我的短片变成一部故事片。
I'm turning my short into a feature film.
你会考虑加入这个专案吗?
Would you consider joining the project?
我对制♥作♥纪录片一无所知。
I don't know anything about making a documentary.
但你知道主题,
But you know the subject matter,
你真的关心这些女人。
and you actually care about these women.
这绝对是事实。
That is definitely true.
我们确实对黑人母亲的困境持一致看法。
We do see eye to eye on the plight of Black mothers.
我们为什么不坐下来,更好地了解彼此,
Why don't we sit down, get to know each other better,
看看我们还同意什么?
see what else we agree on?
如果它让你感觉更好,
If it makes you feel better,
我们可以将食物和饮料添加到等式中,
we can add food and drinks to the equation,
现在我知道你的真名了。
now that I know your real name.
嗯,这个周末我要去看这个东西。
Um, I'm going to this thing this weekend.
也许我们可以在那里见面,再谈一谈。
Maybe we can meet there and talk some more.
不惜一切代价让您加入,
Whatever it takes to get you on board,
我下来了。
I'm down.
好。
Okay.
你们他妈的都去哪儿了?
Where the fuck y'all been?
你们都迟到了。- 什么?
Y'all late. - What?
你去过哪里?我们没见过你
Where you been? We haven't seen you
既然你决定说明杰森参加这个派对。
since you decided to help Jason with this party.
是的。你不是应该告诉他你的感受吗?
Yeah. Weren't you supposed to be telling him how you feel,
不做一堆免费工作力?
not doing a bunch of free labor?
我知道,但是...
I know, but...
...我被那个来自亚特兰大的写歌♥小妞弄得目瞪口呆
... I got blindsided by that songwriting chick from Atlanta
谁认为她比我更了解杰森。
who thinks she knows Jason better than me.
我告诉你们关于她的事,对吧?
I told y'all about her, right?
哦,是的。我们得到了很多的文本。
Oh, yes. We got the many, many, many texts.
和语♥音♥备忘录。
And voice memos.
好吧,那你知道我必须全力以赴。
Well, then you know I had to go all out.
我把她的屁♥股♥送回她所属的肮脏的地方。
I'ma send her ass back to the Dirty where she belongs.
[叹息]我点击了我所有的联♥系♥人,
[SIGHS] I tapped all my contacts,
呼唤我的恩惠。
called in my favours.
这个派对和这个团体是杰森所关心的。
This party and this group is all Jason cares about.
一旦他看到我为他付出了多大的努力,
And once he sees how hard I went for him,
他会求我撕掉那些档。
he'll be begging me to rip up those papers.
你不是求他吗?
Aren't you begging him?
哦,我不乞求。
Oh, I don't beg.
哦,蕾妮,我爱你。
Mm. Oh, Renee, I love you.
但是对杰森不诚实是让你陷入困境的原因。
But not being honest with Jason is what got you into this mess.
所以,如果你不打算对他敞开心扉,
So, if you're not gonna be open with him,
所有这些都是浪费时间。
all of this is a waste of time.
我同意你的看法。-毫米。
I agree with you. - Mm.
你们都让我紧张。- [惠特尼笑]
Y'all get on my nerves. - [WHITNEY LAUGHS]
真♥相♥很伤人。- [惠特尼笑]
The truth hurts. - [WHITNEY LAUGHS]
嗖 ♪ - ♪♪嘿 ♪
♪ Whoo-hoo ♪ -♪ Hey ♪
♪ 哦,哦,哦 ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ 嘿 嘿 ♪
♪ Hey, hey ♪
我不敢相信这是同一个地方
I can't believe this is the same place
我们在星期二被枪杀。
that we get shots at on a Tuesday.
如果我是一个唱片公♥司♥,
If I was a music label,
我会把我所有的钱都给洛夫斯泰。
I would give Lovestyle all of my money.
是的。- 嗯,谢谢你。
Yeah. - Well, thank you.
目标是捕捉反映洛夫斯泰德是谁的时刻。
The goal is to capture moments that reflect who Lovestyle is.
哦,好吧,这是在反思,婊♥子♥。
Oh, well, it's reflecting, bitch.
这些东西有效吗?-是的。
Do these things work? - Yeah.
哦,我的上帝,不可能。
Oh, my God, no way.
不可能。-可爱。
No way. - Cute.
太可爱了。
So cute.
哦,我的上帝。我很痴迷。我很痴迷。
Oh, my God. I'm obsessed. I'm obsessed.
蕾妮罗斯机构...别客气。
Renee Ross Agency... you're welcome.
♪ I said to you ♪
哦,我忘了告诉你,杰森邀请了奥拉。
Oh, I forgot to tell you that Jason invited Ola.
他们现在是好朋友了。
They're BFFs now.
哦,没关系。我在派对后看到了奥拉。
Oh, that's fine. I saw Ola after my party.
又是你们两个朋友?
You two friends again?
我不知道。
I don't know.
恭喜,兄弟,喜欢,真的。
Congrats, bro, like, for real.
这太神奇了。-谢谢。谢谢。
This is amazing. - Thank you. Thank you.
我只能为乐队发功。
I can only take credit for the band.
其他一切,都是蕾妮。
Everything else, all Renee.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
是的,那怎么回事呢?
Yeah, so how's that going?
有点粘。
It was a little sticky.
粘?- 当蕾妮和印度相遇时。
Sticky? - When Renee and India met.
你让他们见面?
You let them meet?
我知道。- 黑鬼。
I know. - Nigga.
我搞砸了。-嗯哼。
I fucked up. - Uh-huh.
好吧,她在哪里,伙计?
Well, where is she, man?
我的意思是,我想看看你在做什么。
I mean, I want to see what you working with.
嗯。
Hmm.
哦,好的。好。
Oh, okay. Okay.
好吧,你确定你们两个之间没有发生任何事情吗?
Well, you sure ain't nothing going on between you two?
有点模糊。
It's kind of blurry.
好吧。
All right.
哦。
Ooh.
不,我看得清清楚楚,她不是在看我,哥哥。
No, I can see clearly, and she is not looking at me, brother.
她很酷。- 毫米。
She's cool. - Mm.
只是工作的事情。
Just a work thing.
好吧。
All right.
不,如果蕾妮想强调印度,
No, if Renee wants to stress about India,
那是在她身上。- 毫米。
that's on her. - Mm.
我做了她要求的一切,
I did everything she asked,
包括提交离婚档。
including filing divorce papers.
是的。- 我没说
Yeah. - And I didn't say
任何关于谁在喷气式飞机和狗屎中飞来飞去的任何事情。
anything about whoever's flying her around in a jet and shit.
可能是一些硬皮、秃顶、肥屁♥股♥的黑鬼......
Probably some crusty, bald, fat-ass nigga...
微鸡♥巴♥,灰溜溜的膝盖。
micro-dick, ashy knees.
好吧,把它拿下来。把它拿下来。很好。
All right, take it down. Take it down. That's good.
看,今晚是关于你和乐队的,好吗?
Look, tonight is about you and the band, all right?
没有别的。
Nothing else.
你是对的。- 我为你感到骄傲,兄弟。
You're right. - I'm proud of you, bro. I am.
谢谢。谢谢你。
Thank you. Appreciate you.
唔唔
Mm-mm.
我不记得杰森那么有趣。- [惠特尼轻笑]
I do not remember Jason being that funny.
所有这些调情对杰森毫无说明。
All that flirting is doing nothing for Jason.
他是个屁♥股♥男人。
He's an ass man.
我要去施展我的魔法了。
And I'm off to work my magic.
嗯,今晚会很乱。
Mm, tonight's gonna be messy.
♪ 不要让它变得更难 ♪
♪ Don't make it harder ♪
呃。。。
Uh...
怎么了,兄弟?- 哦,哇。
What's up, brother? - Oh, wow.
你好吗?你很好?
How you doing? You good?
我很好。- 好的。
I'm good. - Okay.
最乱的。
The messiest.
你要做什么?
What are you gonna do?
你能移到一边吗?
Could you move to the side, please?
人们在等待。
People are waiting.
哦。哦。
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表