剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
嗯,你知道她是从墨西哥回来的,对吧?
Well, you know she's back from Mexico, right?
你和她说话?
You talk to her?
她欺骗了我。
She cheated on me.
没什么好谈的。
There's nothing to talk about.
所以你和她完全完蛋了?
So you're done with her completely?
哟,我的一部分希望她甚至从未告诉我。
Yo, part of me wishes she never even told me.
有很多快乐的家伙在那里生活在谎言中。
There are a lot of happy dudes out there living a lie.
看看《家庭事务》中的那个人
Look at that guy from Family Matters
嫁给了超级头。
that married Superhead.
那个黑鬼总是面带微笑。
That nigga's always smiling.
嘿,看。
Hey, look.
我知道它的样子,你知道吗?
I know how it looks, you know?
但男人总是出轨,
But men cheat all the time,
女人一直把它们带回来。
and women take them back all the time.
你知道,也许你们两个可以超越这个。
You know, maybe you two could push past this.
好吧,安德森,你愿意嫁给艾拉吗
Okay, Anderson, would you marry Ella
如果她欺骗了你?
if she cheated on you?
我的意思是,我并没有说这些,但是——
I mean, I didn't say all that, but--
是的,是的,那个 - 这就是我的想法。
Yeah, yeah, that- and that's what I thought.
我就是这么想的。
That's what I thought.
[杰森]我们不是来告诉你该怎么做的。
[Jason] We're not here to tell you what to do.
我们只是想确保你很好。
We just want to make sure you're good.
是的。
Yeah.
是的,我很好。我很好。
Yeah, I'm good. I'm good.
不得不说,有些特别
I have to say, there is something special
关于一个想对你诚实的女人。
about a woman who wants to be honest with you.
蕾妮从不作弊,但如果她作弊,
Renee never cheated, but if she had,
她绝对不会告诉我。
she definitely wouldn't have told me.
我的一生,我从来没有这么疯狂过...
My whole life, I have never been this mad...
...我讨厌它。
...and I hate it.
我讨厌对她这么生气。
I hate being this mad at her.
听起来你仍然爱她。
Sounds like you still love her.
大约该死的时间。那怎么回事呢?
About damn time. So how'd it go?
这是谁的公♥寓♥?
Whose apartment is this?
这是桑迪的研究生公♥寓♥。
It's Sondi's grad apartment.
惠特尼依附在我的沙发上,
Whitney's attached herself to my couch,
所以这就是为什么我不能在那里见到你。
so that's why I couldn't meet you there.
马修知道这个地方吗?
Does Matthew know about this place?
杰森,拜托,我们没有时间
Jason, please, we don't have time
来解释这一切。
to explain all that.
怎么回事?
How'd it go?
好吧。。。
Well...
我想他仍然爱她,
I think he still loves her,
但我不知道它是否改变了什么。
but I don't know if it changes anything.
他还是很热的。
He's still pretty heated.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
是的。好。
Yeah. Fine.
不过,保险运气好吗?
Any luck with the insurance, though?
不。
No.
来吧,任。
Come on, Ren.
我以为我们比这更好。
I thought we were better than this.
我离开了Eclipse。
I left Eclipse.
哦。
Oh.
新机构?
New agency?
是的。
Yes.
矿山。
Mine.
我知道你在想这是一回事
And I know you're thinking this is the same thing
当你辞去工作去追求自己的梦想时,
as you quitting your job to pursue your dream,
但事实并非如此。
but it's not.
如何?
How?
怎么不一样?
How is it not the same?
我实际上无法在Eclipse上成长。
I couldn't actually grow at Eclipse.
我不得不自己出去。
I had to go out on my own.
好吧,祝你好运。
Well, good luck.
是真的。
For real.
哦,我不会像你对待我那样做你。
Oh, I'm not gonna do you like you did me.
不,我希望你的公♥司♥蓬勃发展。
Nah, I hope your company thrives.
我希望你能赚到数百万美元。
I hope you make millions.
我希望你能找到支援你的人,
And I hope you find people who support you,
因为真♥他♥妈♥的寂寞
because it's really fucking lonely
当您必须自己执行此操作时。
when you have to do this on your own.
他没有拿走他所有的东西。
He didn't take all of his things.
谁?- 奥拉。你没事吧?
Who? - Ola. Are you okay?
我需要一枪。
I need a shot.
我不知道你为什么需要一枪,
I don't know why you need a shot,
但我也需要一个。
but I need one too.
娜奥米回来了。
Naomi is back.
阿马里的妈妈?-什么?
Amari's mom? - What?
持续多久?
For how long?
终生。
For life.
她退出了海军,
She quit the Navy,
现在她已经结束了我扮演妈妈给阿马里。
and now she's over me playing mom to Amari.
等等,你能退出海军吗?
Wait, can you quit the Navy?
或者被踢出去。我不知道它是如何工作的。
Or got kicked out. I don't know how it works.
嗯。
Mmm.
那么他拿了什么意思
So what does it mean that he took
他的一些衣服,但不是全部?
some of his clothes, but not all?
我不确定。
I'm not sure.
这就是艾拉会说一些深奥的话的地方。
This is where Ella would say something esoteric.
是啊,那个婊♥子♥什么时候回来了?
Yeah, when is that bitch back?
我需要她在这里。
I need her here.
哦,我的上帝。是他。
Oh, my God. It's him.
我得走了。我得走了!
I gotta go. I gotta go!
好的 好的。- 哦,好的。
Okay, okay. - Oh, okay.
你不擅长穿高跟鞋跑步。
You're not good at running in heels.
聚集自己。
Gather yourself.
老实说,我为她感到害怕。
I am honestly terrified for her.
我也是。
Me too.
我要吃她的翅膀。
I'm gonna eat her wings.
你好。
Hi.
你好。
Hi.
我想你。
I missed you.
如果你想回到牧师那里
If you want to go back to the pastor
或者做夫妻治疗,随便什么。
or do couples therapy, whatever.
我想知道为什么。
I want to know why.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我知道它不会再发生。
I know that it won't happen again.
如何?
How?
如果你不知道为什么?
If you don't know why?
因为我不想伤害你。
Because I don't want to hurt you.
在图卢姆的那段时间,
All that time in Tulum,
这是你能想到的最好的?
that's the best you could come up with?
你必须做得更好,惠特尼。
You're gonna have to do better, Whitney.
我——你还想要什么?
I--What else do you want?
我的意思是,我——
I mean, I--
我给了你时间和距离,
I gave you time and distance,
你取消了婚礼。
and you canceled the wedding.
我——这还不够吗?
I--wasn't that enough?
你——你认为这让我们平分秋色?
You--you think that makes us even?
我不会再乞讨了。
I'm not gonna beg again.
好吧,我不会在不知道的情况下从你身边飞驰而过
Well, I'm not gonna speed past you not knowing
你为什么操另一个家伙
why you fucked another dude
只是因为你正试图继续前进。
just 'cause you're trying to move on.
我道歉了。
I apologized.
我的意思是我的一切。
And I meant it with everything in me.
这应该足够了。
That should be enough.
十年后,这应该足够了。
After ten years, that should be enough.
不是。
It's not.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我要搬出去了,惠特尼。
I'm moving out, Whitney.
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表