剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
Companionship. Tradition. Family.
温暖,如果他们花点时间培养感情
Warmth. And if they take the time to become close, well,
夫妻刚开始不一定有爱,能慢慢培养
a match does not have to start out as love. It can grow.
互看不对眼的两人 也能滋生出爱情,不是吗?
Love can bloom from the thorniest of gardens, can it not?
滋生出爱情
Blooming love.
妳说的话让我感到有些噁心
Your flower metaphors make me nauseated with their sweetness,
但我讚赏妳的观点
but I applaud your point.
我会亲自替他们找妻子 命令他们结婚
I shall simply find them wives myself, order them to marry,
等他们生完孩子后再烦恼爱的部分
and they can worry about the love part later, after there are royal babies.
我的意思不是... -布林斯利
That was not quite what I-- - Brimsley.
请内廷宫务大臣
Have the Lord Chamberlain
拟定欧洲各地的闺中佳丽名单
draw up a list of eligible brides across Europe.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气,女王陛下
You are welcome, Your Majesty.
睡吧,波波
Go to sleep, PomPom.
你迟到了
他很快就会起床了
他很快就会起床了
You are late. He will be getting up soon.
你们送来的狗狗腿很短
Oh, well, your gesture has short legs.
你想说什麽? -你允许她有访客吗?
What did you want anyway? - Did you allow her to have a visitor?
才一位 -这是她的蜜月
Just one. - It is her honeymoon.
是丹柏莉夫人,我一直都很喜欢她 她不会告诉任何人的
It is Lady Danbury. I've always liked her. She is not going to tell anyone.
她不必告诉任何人
She does not have to tell anyone.
僕人会透露,宫裡知道她去过
The servants talk. The palace knows she was there.
先生,也许你该跟我说实话
Well, sir, perhaps it is time you leveled with me.
你的主子怎麽了?
What is wrong with your man?
他怎麽会不跟她上♥床♥?
What is keeping him from her bed?
你担心自己的事就好
You worry about your own side of the world.
波波
PomPom.
王太后召见妳要做什麽?
What does the Dowager Princess want?
我不知道
I do not know!
是我的家人与已故国王有关係
It is my family that had a relationship with the late king.
没错
That is true.
妳是无名小卒
You are no one.
我是无名小卒 -那她为什麽要召见妳?
I am no one. - So why should she want to see you?
我不知道!我不认识这些人
I do not know! I don't know these people.
亲爱的
Dearest.
我相信这都是因为你
I am sure it is only because of you
还有你的名声,他们才会想见我
and your reputation that they would want to meet with me.
我保证会在回来时告诉你所有细节
I promise to tell you every single detail upon my return.
怎麽样?
How is that?
我想那样也好
I suppose that will do.
请详细描述妳和王后的会面
[Dowager Princess] Please elaborate on your meeting with the queen.
我不太明白
I am... not sure I understand.
妳见过王后陛下 -是的
You met with Her Majesty. - I did.
我要妳详细描述
I am asking you to elaborate.
妳们喝了茶?
You had tea?
对 -然后呢?
Yes. - And?
我见了她的小狗 -小狗?
I met her puppy. - Puppy?
对,她有一隻博美犬
Yes. She has a Pomeranian.
妳跟王后陛下聊了什麽?
What did you speak to Her Majesty about?
您是指两位女士在茶叙时聊的事?
Does it signify what two ladies discuss at tea?
茶叙时通常聊礼服、插花
Tea is often about gowns and flower arranging
刺绣以及社交季的八卦
and embroidery and the social season gossip.
大胆一点的话,会聊最新的乐曲
If we are bold, the latest musical compositions.
我不认为她知道 -她知道
I do not think the girl knows. - She knows.
阿嘉莎
Agatha.
我们知道茶叙是什麽样子
We know what tea is generally about.
妳们在这次茶叙时聊了什麽?
What was this tea about, girl?
这次茶叙?
This tea?
妳故意装傻,阿嘉莎
You are being purposely obstructive, Agatha.
我不能容忍♥ -丹柏莉夫人
And I will not have it. - Lady Danbury.
妳说什麽?
Excuse me?
丹柏莉夫人
Lady Danbury.
那是我的头衔,殿下
That is my title, Your Highness.
您当初慷慨赐与我的头衔
The one you were kind enough to bestow upon me.
阿嘉莎丹柏莉夫人
Lady Agatha Danbury.
我在这次茶叙中记得一件事
And I do remember one thing about this tea.
我发现我们的新王后尚未意识到
It was when I understood our new queen had not yet realized
我们有崭新的头衔
that our titles are shiny and new.
难道这不是在茶叙中有趣的话题吗?
Is that not an interesting topic for an upcoming tea?
也许我们该用女人的方式说话
Perhaps we should speak in a womanly way.
让我帮您处理
Let me handle her for you.
如果布特阁下在这... -我能自己来
If Lord Bute were here-- - I believe I can manage.
妳让我很惊讶
You surprise me.
我一直以为妳很安静
I always thought you were a quiet one.
我不安静,单纯是我丈夫很吵
I am not quiet. It is simply that my husband is loud.
丹柏莉夫人
Lady Danbury.
我必须知道白金汉宫发生什麽事
I need to know what is going on at Buckingham House.
我需要可靠的消息来源
I need a trusted ear.
明白吗?
Do you understand?
明白
I do.
那好
Well, then.
传统上,赐头衔的时候
Traditionally, when a title is bestowed,
会伴随着俸禄与土地
it comes with income and land.
庄园
An estate.
少了这些东西,头衔就只是头衔
Without those things, a title is simply a title.
我们都有需要,殿下
We all have needs, ma'am.
妳想要钱
You want money.
想必您忘了
You forget... that the reason
您的公公前国王之所以认识我家人
your father-in-law, the king, knew my family
your father-in-law, the king, knew my family
是因为我的公公也是国王
is because my father-in-law is also a king.
狮子山财力雄厚
And Sierra Leone is very rich.
我们已经有钱了
We already have money.
我们比上流社会大多数人富有
We have more money than most of the ton.
我需要的是 我的丈夫不再被拒绝进入怀特俱乐部
What I need is for my husband to not be denied entry to White's.
我需要我的丈夫被邀请参加狩猎
I need my husband to be invited on the hunts.
我想打破鸿沟 走进最上等的女装店
I need to cross the street to the best modiste,
坐歌♥剧院最好的座位
to take the finest seats at the opera.
That... is grasping.
要求很多
Asking for rather a lot.
妳应该心存感激
You should be grateful.
您说您必须知道 白金汉宫发生了什麽事
You said you need to know what is going on over at Buckingham House.
我想您之所以想知道
I assume the reason you need that
是因为布特阁下认为您能掌握局势
is so that Lord Bute believes you have the situation in hand
要是做不到的话,上议院会找上门来
because if you do not, the House of Lords will be at your door.
这不是事实吗?
Is not that a fact?
小心点,丹柏莉夫人
Careful, Lady Danbury.
我只是指出
I am merely pointing out.
您必须知道白金汉宫发生什麽事
You need to know what is going on over at Buckingham House.
我们必须和上流社会成员平起平坐
We need to be equal members of the ton.
We need to be equal members of the ton.
我们可以互相感激对方
We can be grateful to one another.
妳好,夏洛特
Hello, Charlotte.
你好
Hello.
我今晚可以跟妳一起吃饭吗?
Is it all right if I join you for a meal this evening?
吃饭?
A meal?
吃饭?你...
A meal? Are you...
吃饭?
A meal?!
夏洛特
[scoffs] - Charlotte.
妳要去哪裡?
Where are you going? Where are you going?
不晓得,离你越远越好 去没有你的地方
I do not know, just... away from you! Wherever you are not.
夏洛特!
Charlotte. Charlotte!
夏洛特,给我个机会...给我站住!
Charlotte, if you'll give me a chance... Charlotte, stop walking this instant!
我知道妳没有理由喜欢我
I...I realize you have no reason to like me.
也没有理由信任我
You have no reason to trust me. I marry you,
我娶了妳,然后消失在我的天文台
and then I disappear into my observatory.
and then I disappear into my observatory.
然后我过来吃饭,好像...
And then I come here to dine as if...
但要是妳能原谅我一个晚上
But if you will... give me just one evening of your time.
我会带妳去看我最近的嗜好
Allow me to show you where my mind has been.
或许这不能让妳原谅我 但可能会让妳没那麽讨厌我
It might not make you forgive me, but it might make you hate me a bit less.
妳看,看到了吗?
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表