剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
你觉得我自♥由♥吗?
Do you think me free?
我本以为我会自♥由♥
I thought I would be.
但现在他死了
But only now... he is dead.
而我却背负着重担
And I am saddled with the burden
要去诠释一个不依附男人的女性
And I am saddled with the burden of what it means to be a woman not tied to a man.
我只靠自己 但生活是遥不可及的
I am on my own, but life is out of reach.
我的生日就在下周 但又如何呢?
My birthday is next week, but what of it?
依旧是一个哀悼的日子罢了
Just another day in mourning.
我所能确定的
All I can be certain of is
只有哀悼 刺绣
mourning, embroidery, and quiet teas with other widows... forever.
与其他寡妇一起安静地喝茶
乡间漫步还存在
Rambles are there.
我也还存在
I am there.
是吗?
Are you?
今天很开心 谢谢
It's been a fine day. Thank you.
是的 没错
Yes, it has.
-谢谢 -我必须...我有...
Thank you. - I must... I have, uh...
日安 阿加莎
Good day, Agatha.
卡萝 我不饿
Coral, I am not hungry.
有一位绅士来找您
A gentleman is here for you.
绅士?
A gentleman?
他说他是律师
He says he is the solicitor
要找那位没有签全名的女士
looking for the lady who does not sign her full name.
恐怕这样的情况是没有先例的
I am afraid there is simply no precedent for a case such as this.
他们称其为“实验”并非没有道理
Not for nothing did they call it an "experiment."
我丈夫是第一个过世的
And my husband the first to die.
问题是爵位和土地
The problem is the title and estate
是特别授予已故的丹伯里大人的
were very specifically bestowed upon the late Lord Danbury.
愿他安息 而不是授予您的
God rest his soul. Not on you.
通常这些会传给下一代丹伯里大人
Normally these would pass to the next Lord Danbury.
我有一个儿子的
I do have a son, you know.
但没有任何地方 明确表示这些新授爵位是否世袭
But nowhere was it clarified whether these new peerages pass at all.
十有八♥九♥会被王室收回的
In all likelihood, they revert to the Crown.
让我成为一无所有夫人
Leaving me Lady Nothing,
只能拥有我丈夫以前的房♥子和财产
with nothing but my husband's old house and money.
糟了
Oh, no.
只是...
Uh, it is only...
当您丈夫接受新的土地时
When your husband accepted the new estate,
他花费了相当一部分财产
he used a sizable amount of his holdings
来维持你们的新生活
to support your new life.
裁缝 俱乐部花销 马匹 额外的仆从
Tailors, club payments, horses, extra staff.
我丈夫是欧洲大♥陆♥上最富有的人之一
My husband had one of the greatest fortunes in all the continent.
恐怕您的丈夫向您夸大了他的财富
I am afraid your husband may have exaggerated his wealth to you.
他花了不少钱 来维持他的贵族生活
He's spent quite a bit to maintain a life worthy of a lord.
所以 由于贵族爵位的缘故
So, due to this peerage,
虽然我们可能都保不住
which we may not even be able to keep,
还给我留下什么呢?
I am to be left, what?
身无分文?
Penniless?
无家可归?
Homeless?
我该怎么办?
What am I to do?
效仿所有穷困孤孀的做法
Why, what all impoverished widows do.
寻求男性亲戚的好心帮助
Seek the kindness of a male relative.
或者再婚
Or remarry.
你能来看你妹妹真是太好了
It is just so lovely of you to pay your sister a visit.
我结婚后 几乎再也没见过娘家人
When I married, I hardly saw my family again.
夏洛特
Charlotte,
你很幸运
you are fortunate.
她累坏了 居家待产
She is exhausted. Confinement.
我记得很清楚
I remember it well.
孕育未来的国王并非易事
Carrying a future king is not easy.
现在的国王在哪里?
Where is the current king?
陛下会来一起用餐吗?
Will His Majesty be joining us?
陛下有要务在身
His Majesty has business.
夏洛特一直很支持他
Charlotte has been such a support for him.
王后陛下?
Your Majesty?
我经常给他写信
I write him letters.
亲爱的
Dearest.
最难的部分已经完成了
The hard part is done.
你已经尽责了 怀上继承人了
You have done your duty. You have conceived an heir.
现在你自♥由♥了
Now you are free.
至于我儿子
As for my son,
如果你不想再见他 甚至可以不用再见到他
you never even have to see him again if you do not want.
除非我们需要再生一位继承人
At least until we need another heir.
有什么事 为什么找我来?
So, what then? Why am I here?
我觉得你可能想看看这些墙面
Well, I thought you might like to see the walls.
我觉得你可能想看看这些墙面
Well, I thought you might like to see the walls.
看啊 擦洗干净了
Look, scrubbed clean.
-毫无痕迹... -墙面
There's no trace of-- - The wall.
我还想出了一个守卫花♥园♥的计划
And I have come up with a plan to shield the garden.
如果国王陛下需要时间...
If His Majesty requires time to...
赤身沐浴在月光之下
to bathe in the moonlight without his garments, we can...
我们可以...竖起屏风
We can build a screen.
让我疾驰而来 就是要看花♥园♥屏风和擦净的墙面吗?
I rode all this way for a garden screen and a clean wall?
不是 还有其他事情
No. No, there is something else.
王后陛下...
Her Majesty...
她正处于一种我从未见过的状态
She is in a state I have never seen before.
我很担心 雷诺兹 我害怕王后的内心岌岌可危
I worry, Reynolds. I fear the queen teeters on disaster.
我在想 王后陛下 是不是最好再去见见那个人
I wonder whether Her Majesty might better see that man again,
就是国王的医生 这次是评估她的精神状态
the king's doctor, for her mind this time.
-不行 -雷诺兹 听着...
No. - Reynolds, just listen--
我说不行了
I said no.
你什么都没有给我
You give me nothing.
你什么都不告诉我 但我在请求你的帮助
You tell me nothing but lies. I ask your help,
而你拒绝把我当作伴侣...
and you refuse to treat me like a partner--
我帮不了你!
I cannot help you!
我必须回去了
I must get back.
再来
Again.
再来!
Again!
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
我是国王的人 我要见国王
I am the king's man. I will see the king.
你很清楚你不能进来
You well know you are not allowed in here.
我是国王的人!我要见国王!
I am the king's man! I will see the king!
回你的宿舍去吧!
Go back to your quarters!
你们到底在对他做什么?
What the bloody hell are you doing to him?
给他治疗
Treating him.
再来
Again.
再来!
Again!
快点停止这场闹剧!
Stop this madness!
把他带出去!立刻!
Get him out of here! At once!
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
做得好!
Well done!
谢谢你来见我
Thank you for meeting me.
我觉得你可能更喜欢安静地欣赏画展
I thought you might enjoy the exhibition more without the crowds.
专门为我们夜间开放的
They opened it just for us.
阿加莎 我昨天失言了
Agatha, I want to, uh, apologize
我想向你道歉
for my outburst here yesterday.
我希望你能原谅我 把整件事忘掉
I do hope you will forgive me and forget the whole matter.
都是我信口胡说的
It was nonsense.
那不是胡说 我也不会忘记的
It was far from nonsense, and I will not forget.
-阿加莎 -我们对彼此了解多少呢?
Agatha. - What do we know of one another?
真了解家族血统 和寡妇身份之外的事吗?
Really know beyond pedigrees and widowhood?
上流社会的女人们 懂得什么是真正的友谊吗?
What do any of the women of the ton know of true friendship?
全都是社交闲聊 婚姻计划 八卦传闻
It is all social chatter, marital schemes, and gossip.
你对我敞开心扉 展示真我了
You opened yourself up to show me who you are.
这是勇敢的举动
That was brave.
我们这些上流社会的母亲和姑姨
We mothers and aunts and leaders of the ton,
我们的时间 全都花在没完没了的保媒牵线上
we spend our time endlessly matchmaking,
满口都是求爱 爱情 浪漫
talking of wooing.Of love. Of romance.
但从来没有一个人能足够成熟
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表