剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
希望是20分钟
Ah. Let us hope for 20.
这是什麽地方?
What is this place?
夏洛特
Charlotte.
妳好,妳来了
Hello. Here you are.
这裡?
Hello. Here you are.
这是观察星星的天文台
This? It is an observatory for looking at the stars.
今晚天空无比晴朗
Now, this is a perfectly clear night.
看得到星座
You can see the constellations,
我想...
and I think...
我似乎看到了行星
I'm getting a glimpse of a planet.
来,妳看
Come. Look.
这就是你一直在做的事吗? -妳说什麽?
Is this what you have been doing? - Excuse me?
自从婚礼之后?
Since the wedding?
自从婚礼之后,你就是这样待着吗?
Is this how you have been spending your time since the wedding?
没错,这很令人兴奋,行星排列...
Well, yes, it is most exciting. There is an alignment--
在这房♥间? -天文台,是的
In this room? - Observatory, yes.
乔治,我做错了什麽?
George, what have I done wrong?
我犯了什麽错?
What mistake did I make?
妳没有犯错 -我说了什麽话冒犯到你?
You made no mistake. - Did I say something?
没有 -我做了什麽冒犯到你?
No. - Did I do something to offend you?
没有,夏洛特... -那我有什麽毛病?
No, Charlotte-- - Then what is so wrong with me?
妳没有毛病 -一定有什麽不对劲
There's nothing wrong with you. - There must be something wrong.
别变得不可理喻
Do not become unreasonable.
乔治,我以为你会去妓院
George, I thought you were visiting a... a brothel.
妳知道那个词的意思吗?
Do you know what that word means?
我知道妓院是什麽,差不多吧
I know what a brothel is. Almost.
我有兄弟,那不代表...
I have brothers. That does not signify...
我是说或许你去了妓院会比较好
I'm saying that it might be better if you were visiting a brothel.
我比较能了解 但不是,你宁愿看星星也不愿陪我
I would understand it more, but no, you prefer stars to my company.
我没说... -你一直待在这个房♥间...
I did not say I prefer-- - You have been in this room--
天文台
Observatory.
全英格兰唯一的天文台
The only one of its kind in all of England.
你待在这个独一无二的天文台
You have been in this... one-of-a-kind observatory room
睡觉、吃饭、盯着天空看
sleeping and eating and staring up at the sky
自从新婚之夜后就为了星座兴奋不已
and feeling excited by the constellations since the night of our wedding
我则是被困在
while I have been stuck
乏味的房♥子裡,像洋娃娃似的
in that stuffy house being changed like a doll
一天换装三次,无处可去
three times a day with nowhere to go,
没人跟我说话,也没事做
no one to talk to, and nothing to do.
妳是王后,想做什麽都可以
You're the queen. You can do whatever you like.
除了跟我丈夫相处 -别这样
Except spend time with my husband. - Come, now.
乔治!
George!
我不明白妳在抱怨什麽
I do not understand what you complain about.
我今年17岁,突然间成了王后
I am seven and ten years old, and suddenly I am queen
身处异国,周遭尽是陌生食物和风俗
in a strange country with strange food and strange customs.
你不明白,因为你出生在这裡
You do not understand because this is who you were born to be.
我不能做我想做的事
I cannot do whatever I like.
王后不能去逛女装店
王后不能去逛女装店
The queen is not allowed to go to the modiste,
或是去艺廊或冰淇淋店 我不能交朋友
or the galleries, or the ice shops. I cannot make friends.
我必须和别人保持距离
I must hold myself apart.
除了你,我不认识任何人
I do not know a single soul here except for you.
我完全孤身一人 你宁可看天空也不愿看我
I'm completely alone, and you prefer the sky to me.
乔治! -什麽?
George! - What?
说话啊!
Say something!
我不想跟妳吵架 -我想跟你吵架
I do not want to fight with you. - I want to fight with you!
跟我吵架!为我吵架
Fight with me! Fight for me!
回家,夏洛特
Go home, Charlotte.
他们看起来很满意
They appear to be satisfied. - They seem very content.
我希望能听到除了表面上
I would hope for more news than the appearance of satisfaction
满意或心满意足的消息
and contentment.
他们是天造地设的一对 他被她的美貌迷住了
They're a wonder together. He is smitten with her beauty.
真的吗?乔治国王被迷住了?
Really? King George is smitten?
我不敢妄加揣测国王的情绪
Well, I would not dare to define the emotions of the king.
当然不是,我是说他看起来很开心
Of course not. I only meant that he seems happy.
你有证据吗?
And what evidence of this?
经常说话和走路
A great deal of talking and walking.
笑声,传出笑声,让人心生温暖
Laughter. There is laughter. It warms the heart to witness.
他们的感情如何?
What of their relations?
感情?
Relations?
他们的婚姻关係
Their marital bonds.
关係?
Bonds?
王太后想确认
The Dowager Princess wishes to confirm
他们是否已经圆房♥
that the marriage has been consummated.
性事方面
Sexually.
她这麽问当然是为了国家的利益
She asks for the good of the country, of course.
当然
Of course.
所以呢?
So?
是的,我的意思是 在我看来,答桉是肯定的
Certainly, I mean, from what I can tell, I would say yes.
所以这是成功的蜜月
So, it is a successful honeymoon.
你同意这是成功的吗,布林斯利?
You agree it is successful. Do you not, Brimsley?
非常成功
Most successful.
是的
Yes.
太好了,好极了
Excellent. Most excellent.
也许我们在两週后会有继承人
Perhaps we shall have an heir on the way before the next fortnight.
早上、晚上、半夜 现在连下午茶时间也要
Mornings, evenings, middle of nights, and now tea time.
我原本在喝茶,柯萝,我在绣枕头!
I was having tea, Coral. I was embroidering a pillow!
真抱歉,夫人 您知道是什麽原因吗?
I'm so sorry, my lady. Do we know what brought it on?
他第一次去梅费尔的怀特俱乐部
He went to White's in Mayfair for the first time.
绅士俱乐部?
The gentlemen's club?
显然身为上流社会的成员
Apparently, as a titled member of the ton,
他有权进去,但他们拒绝让他加入
he has a right to entry, but they refused to allow him in.
噢,夫人,同样的事也发生在
Oh, my lady. You know, the same thing happened
史麦司史密斯阁下和肯特一家身上
to Lord Smythe-Smith and the Kents.
我丈夫决心要让这些人接受他
My husband is determined to make these people accept him.
上流社会的人很难相处 就连女僕也很傲慢
The ton are a horrid lot. Even their maids are high in the instep.
之前那样有哪裡不好?我实在搞不懂
What was wrong with the way things were? Not that I presume to understand.
是因为丹柏莉阁下这个头衔
It's the title. Lord Danbury.
他嚐到好处了,现在不能被拒绝
He's been given a taste, and now he will not be denied.
他明天要试着跟他们去狩猎
He's going to try and join the hunt tomorrow.
我会把您洗澡的热水放在火炉上 供您随时使用
I'll keep the hot water for your bath on the fire for whenever you need it.
有需要就叫我
You only have to call for me.
我想我的大腿也需要涂药膏
I believe I shall also need a salve for my inner thighs.
天啊
Oh, dear.
万一我又怀上了巨大宝宝怎麽办?
What if he puts another one of his gigantic babies inside me?
他必须行动
我不能逼他行动
我不能逼他行动
-He must act. - I cannot make him act.
你逼他在王太后面前成婚
You made him consummate the marriage in front of the Dowager Princess.
你要国王做什麽?
What would you have the king do?
主动示好
A gesture.
示好? -主动示好
A gesture? - A gesture.
我会提出一些建议
I will suggest some sort of gesture.
橘子
Uh, orange.
拿去厨房♥替王后准备餐点
Take it to the kitchens for the queen's meal.
是,先生。
Yes, sir.
我可以自己摘橘子,布林斯利
I can pick my own orange, Brimsley.
是的,王后陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
橘子
Uh, orange.
国王送礼物给您
The king has sent you a gift.
礼物在门厅等着 还有一张纸条,陛下
It is waiting in the foyer. And there is a note, ma'am.
(我绝不想让妳感到孤身一人 -乔治国王)
给我看礼物
Show me the gift.
那是什麽?
What is that?
国王送的礼物,王后陛下 -但那是什麽?
The gift from the king, Your Majesty. - But what is it?
我想这是一隻狗,王后陛下
Why, I think it is a dog, Your Majesty.
才不是
No.
狗又大又壮
Dogs are big and majestic.
杜宾犬、牧羊犬、雪纳瑞犬、大丹犬
Uh, a Pinscher, a shepherd, a schnauzer, a Dane.
那是...畸形的兔子
That is...a deformed bunny.
我明天想见我的女侍臣
I want to meet my ladies-in-waiting tomorrow.
王后陛下正在度蜜月,不能...
Your Majesty is on her honeymoon. You cannot--
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表