剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
他的女儿去世了 -我知道
His daughter is dead. - I am well aware.
但您却没有向他 展现出片刻真正的仁慈
Yet you have shown him not one moment of real kindness.
没有关心 也没有同情
No regard or compassion.
您也没有向我们任何人 展现出关心或同情
You've shown none of us regard or compassion.
您知道我们为生下王室继承人
Do you know how hard we have worked
付出过多少努力吗?
to provide you with your precious heir?
药草 补药?
The herbs, the tonics?
您知道我有多少孩子
Do you know how many babies I have lost
还没出生就夭折了吗?
before they were ready to be born?
我不知道
I did not.
你失去过孩子吗?
You lost babies?
我们都失去过...
We have all lost...
我们都在努力 妈妈
We are trying, Mother.
我知道这是一项艰巨的任务
I know this is a difficult task,
但我向你们提出这样的要求
but I ask a great deal of you
是因为我知道 你们所有人都能应对自如
because I know each one of you can rise to the occasion.
您太不了解我们了
You do not know us.
不了解我们任何人
Any of us.
您不了解我们 也不在乎我们在乎的东西
You do not learn about us. You do not care for what we care for.
我们的幸福不是您的目标
Our happiness is not your goal.
胡说
Nonsense.
我想要的都是对你们最有利的
I want what is best for you.
作为你们的母亲... -您从来都不是一位母亲
As your mother-- - You have never been a mother.
我已经为你们倾尽全力了
I have done all I could for you.
如果你们能理解我的牺牲
If you understood the sacrifices,
能理解我有多努力确保你们所有人...
how hard I have worked to make sure you each...
我是一位伟大的母亲
I have been an excellent mother.
不 您一直是我们的王后
No. You have been our queen,
但您从来都不是我们的母亲
but you have never really been our mother.
我要去田里干活了
I am off to work in the fields.
我们要翻晒小米 你想陪我一起去吗?
We are cycling millet. Would you like to join me?
不去啦 我要留在这里 孕育我们的宝宝
Never. I shall stay here and grow our king.
乔治 你收到一封信
George. Oh. Uh, you received a letter.
在哪里?
Where is it?
这里
Here.
是奥古斯塔王太后寄来的
Ah. - From Princess Augusta.
我妈给我写信呢
My mother is writing me.
哎呀
Well...
你好美呀
Oh, you are beautiful.
我的妻子太美了
[claps] My wife is beautiful.
你想说什么吗 雷诺兹?
Did you want to say something, Reynolds?
没有 陛下
No, Your Majesty.
说吧
Speak.
陛下有得意之时 也有失意之时
His Majesty has good days and down days.
是的
He did.
现在我来了 他的日子过得很好
Now that I am here, his days are good.
他很好
He is well.
他好多了 不是吗?
He is better. Is he not?
他现在好多了 但也许要小心点...
He is better now.
But perhaps caution would be--
雷诺兹 随他去吧
Reynolds. Let him be.
他只需要有妻相伴
All he needed was his wife,
有事可做 以及摆脱那位可怕的医生
and a routine, and to get rid of that dreadful doctor.
他很好
He is well.
这种情况会持续吗?
Will it last?
他会保持现状吗?
And will he stay as he is?
怎么说?
Well?
希望如此吧
One can hope.
雷诺兹
Reynolds,
如果可以持续 他们就会彼此相守
if it lasts, they would have one another.
是的 他们就会在一起
Yeah, they will be together,
享受婚姻生活 一起慢慢变老
have a marriage, grow old as one.
我们也会一起为他们服务
We would serve them together.
一辈子
A lifetime.
对
Yeah.
一辈子
A lifetime.
有可能
It is possible.
真有可能吗?
But truly possible?
我不知道
I do not know.
也许吧
Perhaps.
伟大的爱情可以创造奇迹
Great love can make miracles.
说得对
It can.
谢谢您拨冗相见 殿下
Thank you for seeing me, Your Highness.
谢谢你来拜访 丹伯里夫人
Thank you for paying me a visit, Lady Danbury.
我很高兴您见过丹伯里大人了 新任丹伯里大人
I am so glad that you met Lord Danbury, the new Lord Danbury.
是吗?
Did I?
我知道我见过你的儿子了 非常帅
I know I met your son. Very handsome.
我听说
I have been told
王后陛下曾移驾去过你家
that you had the honor of a visit by Her Majesty.
王后心善 丹伯里大人亡故
The queen was kind enough to offer her sympathies
我痛失夫君 她向我表示哀悼
upon the loss of my dear husband, the late Lord Danbury.
是哦 我也表示哀悼
Yes, my condolences.
失去丈夫确实很令人困窘
Losing a husband is... inconvenient.
王后一定很喜欢你
The queen must be very fond of you
在待产期还出去见你
to come out during her confinement.
是的
Yes.
因为我儿子将继承他父亲的头衔...
As it is a fact that my son will inherit his father's title--
是吗?
Is it?
不是吗?
Is it not?
伟大实验是否会延续到下一代
Whether or not the Great Experiment will go on past this generation
只有国王陛下才能决定
is something only His Majesty can determine.
复杂的争论依旧存在
Such a complicated debate.
这样啊
I see.
当然
Of course,
如果你掌握一些可能有用的内♥幕♥
I am sure I could expediate your answer
我相信我可以更快地给你答复
if you have information that may be useful.
我不确定我能掌握什么内♥幕♥
I am not sure what information I could possibly possess
是连殿下这样优秀的人都无法得知的
that one as brilliant as Your Highness could not obtain yourself.
我认为头衔继承的问题
I believe the matter of title inheritance
确实很难解决
shall be difficult to settle.
还要茶吗?
More tea?
我相信您可以 把最具体的细节告诉奥古斯塔王太后
I'm sure you could give Princess Augusta the smallest of details.
梨子!王后陛下在这里时要梨吃来着
Pears! Her Majesty asked for pears while she was here.
我不会跟王太后往来的 我答应过要跟王后做朋友的
I will not engage with the princess. I've promised the queen friendship.
如果你们是朋友
If you are friends,
也许您可以请王后陛下介入
perhaps you could ask Her Majesty to intervene.
她看起来很和善 我相信她...
She seems so kind. I'm sure she--
王后陛下已经搬去邱园了
Her Majesty has gone away to Kew.
我不能直接出现在邱园
I cannot simply turn up at Kew.
她怀着孩子 有孕在身
She's with child. She's in a state.
我不能做让她生气或担心的事
I cannot do anything that might cause her upset or worry.
她的烦心事已经够多了
She has enough of that as it is.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
要担忧那些传言
Well, there are the rumors to consider.
传言?
Rumors?
我听说
Well, I'm hearing that
王室根基并不牢固
the Palace stands not on firm ground.
国王生病或受伤了
That the king is ill or injured or...
反正国王有些不正常
Well, there is something amiss with the king.
卡萝 那是八卦
Coral, that is gossip. -
不是!
No!
我不是爱八卦的人
I'm not a person for gossip.
如果我爱八卦 我就会说 我听几位厨房♥女佣说
If I were, I'd say I've heard from several kitchen maids
上议院议员都很担忧国王的安康
that members of the House of Lords are concerned for the king's welfare.
有传言说王室已经岌岌可危
There is talk that the Palace is in jeopardy.
但你不是爱八卦的人
But you are not one to gossip.
完全不是
Never.
如果这是真的 我就更不能向王后陛下求助了
I certainly cannot ask Her Majesty for help if that is true.
太熬人了
This is tedious.
你去转告国王 他的母亲在等他
You will tell the king that his mother is waiting.
立刻!
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表