剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
He is... perfection.
宝宝非常强壮
He is a very strong baby.
非常聪明
Intelligent.
您是一位很骄傲的舅舅
You are a proud uncle.
王后陛下一定很开心吧
And Her Majesty must be full of joy.
我从未见过她如此开心
Not that I've seen much of her.
她跟国王最近眼中只有彼此
She and the king are quite taken with one another.
她都不屑多看我一眼了
She hardly spares me a glance.
不过我想孩子的琐事 让她有些忙不过来
Though I suppose with the baby, she...
回复盟国的贺信
回复盟国的贺信
She is rather overwhelmed. The demands of correspondence
还有议会的祝福 肯定令人望而生畏
from allies and well-wishers from Parliament must be daunting.
阿加莎
Agatha.
阿加莎 你没事吧?
Agatha, are you all right?
是的
Yes.
抱歉 我有一点不舒服
Apologies. I'm feeling a bit not myself.
也许是因为我晒得太久了
Perhaps I think I've had too much sun.
你应该立即回家躺下
Oh. You should go home immediately and lie down.
先坐下吧
Sit here. - Oh.
我去叫马车过来
I shall get the carriage.
谢谢
Thank you.
真没想到 这么快又见到你了
It is a surprise to see you again so soon.
你有消息吗?
You have news?
消息?
News?
来自白金汉宫的消息
Of Buckingham House.
我没有消息
I do not have news.
有决定了吗?
Has there been a decision?
什么决定?
A decision about what?
关于头衔 我的儿子会成为丹伯里大人吗?
About the title. Is my son to be Lord Danbury?
正如我上次所说
As I told you before, that is a decision
这件事只有国王陛下才能决定
only His Majesty can make.
我还以为 你自己会带来这方面的消息呢
I would think you would have news on that issue yourself.
我听说 我的孙儿出生时 你就在现场
I am told you were there at the birth... of my grandchild.
我不能...
I could not speak to the king or queen on such matters.
我不能跟国王或王后谈论这种事
I cannot...
太可惜了
Such a shame.
我本可以帮你的
I could be so helpful.
王后陛下正企图掌管王室 我对此深信不疑
Her Majesty is attempting to run the Crown. I am sure of it.
你知道什么吗?
What do you know? Hmm?
你不肯对我知无不言 真是太可惜了
How unfortunate that you will not speak freely to me.
我们的约定很合理 不是吗?
We had a very fine arrangement, did we not?
你的需求不是都得到满足了吗?
Were not all of your needs met?
如果你失去现在的居所
Would it not be a shame for you to lose
Would it not be a shame for you to lose
那座美丽的庄园 岂不是很可惜吗?
the very fine estate in which you now reside? Mm.
安静
Hush.
别哭了
Stop it.
不要 不要这样
No. Do not do that.
梨白兰地
Pear brandy.
从德国运送过来的 来吧 喝吧
I have it shipped in from Germany. Now, drink.
但请不要再哭了
And cease from crying this instant, please.
抱歉 我... -不
I am sorry. I-- - No.
我不想知道你的重负 也不想听你诉说生活中的困苦
I do not want to know your burdens or hear what problems plague your life.
我也不在乎
Nor do I care.
我亲爱的丈夫去世后
When my dear husband died,
我不得不求助于他的父亲 祈求国王的怜悯
I had to throw myself on the mercy of his father, the king.
他是一位残忍♥邪恶的君主
A cruel, evil man.
我的丈夫厌恶他
My husband loathed him. Hm.
我也厌恶他
I loathed him.
他对乔治十分严苛
He was vicious with Georgie.
动辄打骂
The bruises.
对我也是如此
I had bruises as well.
当时没有其他选择 所以我只能忍♥耐
There were no other options. So I endured.
这些年来 我明白了
And over the years, I learnt
我不需要屈从于
I need not be content to surrender
女子无用的价值观
to the uselessness of female pursuits.
相反
Instead,
我扶植自己的儿子成为国王
I secured my son as King.
我找到了掌控自己命运的方法
I found a way to control my own fate.
我并不喜欢你
I do not like you.
但是 到目前为止 你一直...
However, you have been...
是一位令人钦佩的对手
an admirable adversary thus far.
我们之间的较量让我很有满足感
Our battles bring me satisfaction.
所以你不能在我面前如此
So this... will not do.
你不能来我这里哭泣
You are not allowed to come here and sob.
你不能退出
You may not quit.
遮起你的伤痕 继续忍♥耐
Cover your bruises and endure.
不要失去对自己命运的掌控 阿加莎
Do not lose control of your fate, Agatha.
好了...
Now...
跟我说说吧
tell me.
白金汉宫中的生活如何?
How goes life at Buckingham House?
我相信您能否得知这些消息
I believe that news depends on
完全取决于我的儿子 能否继承他父亲的头衔 殿下
what is to become of my son's title, Your Highness.
夏洛特呢?
Where is Charlotte?
她正在赶来 陛下
She's on her way, Your Majesty.
我来了
Here I am.
我一直在等你
I've been waiting.
我刚才跟宝宝在一起呢 我没来晚
I was with the baby. I'm not late.
时间足够充裕
There is plenty of time.
你看起来帅气十足
You look very handsome.
你写好演讲稿了吗?
Do you have your speech?
在手里呢 -是哦
In hand.
In hand.
不过我还在反复思量 殖民地这段的中间部分
Though I'm rethinking the middle section on the colonies.
议会会欣赏你的所有想法的
Parliament will appreciate all of your thoughts.
你已经准备好了
You are ready.
谢谢
Thank you.
出发吧
Off you go.
他会成功的 -当然 王后陛下
He is going to be brilliant. - Of course, Your Majesty.
他是国王
He is the king.
陛下
Your Majesty.
发生什么事了?他的演讲不顺利吗?
What was it? Did his speech not go well?
陛下没有发表演讲 他没有走下马车
His Majesty did not deliver a speech. He never got out of the carriage.
什么叫他没有走下马车?
What do you mean he never got out?
陛下无法走下马车
His Majesty could not get out of the carriage.
到底是怎么回事?
Well, what happened? What did you do?
你是怎么服侍的? 他离开时 看着还是好好的
He seemed quite fine when he left here.
他并不好
He was not fine.
王后陛下 请原谅我 只是他并不好
Your Majesty, forgive me. Only, he was not fine.
他的状况并不好
He was not.
只是我们希望他能好而已
That was merely hope.
在这里等着
Wait here.
乔治
George.
乔治 是我
George, it is me.
夏洛特?在呢
Charlotte? - Yes.
雷诺兹全都告诉我了
Reynolds told me what happened.
我来了
I am here.
乔治
George.
乔治 你在哪里?
George, where are you?
对不起
I am sorry.
亲爱的乔治 你能从床底下出来吗?
George, dearest. Can you come out for me?
我也想的
I want to.
但我不能
But I cannot.
天堂的人
The heavens.
我在床下 他们就找不到我了
They cannot find me under here.
我躲起来了
I am hiding.
你在躲避天堂的人?
You are hiding from the heavens?
他们被阻挡在床底之外了 -乔治 一切都好
They are thwarted under here. - George, all is well.
不
No.
一切都是错的
All is very, very wrong.
跟我说说吧
Tell me.
我无法走下马车
I could not get out of the carriage.
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表