剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
Doctor. It does you honor that you came so quickly.
医生 感谢你这么快就赶来了
Your Highness, I should inform you--
殿下 我得告知您...
Your Highness, I should inform you--
我没有时间跟你寒暄
I do not have time for pleasantries.
今天下午 我回到白金汉宫
I returned to Buckingham House this afternoon,
却被告知王后陛下已经不住在那里了
only to be told that Her Majesty is no longer residing there.
她似乎已经搬到邱园与国王同住了
It seems she has moved to Kew to be with the king.
你告诉过我 陛下需要密集的私人治疗
You told me that His Majesty required intensive private treatments.
是的 殿下
I did, Your Highness.
那也许你应该给我一些解释
Then perhaps you would like to offer me some sort of explanation.
告知我下一步的治疗方案
Inform me of the next course of treatments?
我不能
I cannot.
你不能?医生!
You cannot? Doctor!
我不能 因为我已经不是陛下的医生了
I cannot, as I'm no longer His Majesty's doctor.
胡说 你当然是了
Oh, nonsense. Of course you are.
我被解雇了
I have been dismissed.
解雇?
Dismissed?
那是不可能的
That is not possible.
国王不会干出这种事的
The king would not do such a thing.
他在搞什么?
What is he up to?
不是国王 殿下
It is not the king, Your Highness.
是她干的吗?
She did this?
亲爱的读者
Dearest gentle reader.
冬去春来
As winter turns to spring,
英国也逐渐苏醒 迎接大自然的馈赠
England wakes to welcome nature's abundance.
我很高兴你决定邀请我一起散步
I am so pleased you decided to ask me to join you on a walk.
我是很喜欢冬天的
I do enjoy the winter.
但我一直在盼望天气转暖
But I have been longing for the weather to turn.
今天是第一个好天气
Today is the first fine day.
非常适合散步 -是的
Perfect for a stroll. - Yes.
阿加莎
Agatha.
我...
I...
我在考虑...重新开始
am contemplating... starting anew.
天啊 维奥莱特布里杰顿
Why, Violet Bridgerton.
我真为你高兴 -只是在考虑啦
Hurrah for you. - Only contemplating.
我试着想象
I try to imagine it.
除艾德蒙外的另一个男人
Another... Another man besides Edmund.
我对男人的认知完全来源于他 我俩是青梅竹马 他是...
He is all I have ever known. We were children together. He was...
我有过一段美好的爱情
I had a great love.
我不指望能再有了
I do not expect another.
但我想我的标准很高
Yet I suppose my standards are high.
你有权要求高标准 维奥莱特
You have a right to high standards, Violet.
你将迎来一次伟大的冒险
It is a great adventure you embark upon.
享受其中的每一刻吧
Enjoy every moment.
快说 我需要再多穿一点吗?
Now, do I need more?
空气中尚有一点凉意
There is a bit of a chill in the air. - Hm.
那我叫人把斗篷拿来
I shall ring for my pelisse.
I shall ring for my pelisse.
好可爱啊
[laughing] Oh, how lovely.
这些是你的旅行纪念品吗?
Are these from your travels?
还是你的孩子们送给你的?
Or do your children send these your way?
人们可以在最有趣的地方
One can find gardens in bloom
找到绽放的花♥园♥
in the most interesting of places.
发现无处不在
Discoveries are everywhere.
大自然母亲在分享她的秘密
Mother Nature is sharing her secrets.
好了!
There!
我现在已经足够暖和了
I am now warm enough.
我们去散步吧? -好的
Shall we walk? - Yes.
我们去散步吧
Let us walk.
遗憾的是 王室仍是一片不毛之地
Sadly, the royal house remains infertile ground.
似乎由于持续缺乏添丁进口
It seems as if a certain continued lack of fruitful bounty
失望的寒意在宫中久久无法散去
has left a despondent chill in the palace halls.
布里姆斯利 这顶王冠要把我的脖子压断了
Brimsley, this crown is breaking my neck.
这是王室的无上荣耀 陛下
It is gloriously regal to behold, Your Majesty.
我好热啊
I am so hot.
我们都好热啊
We are all hot.
这个姿势让我无法呼吸
I cannot breathe in this position.
让开!跟我换一下位置!
Move! Switch places with me.
不让 这是我的位置
I will not move. This is my spot.
不要讲话
Cease talking.
这些都没有任何意义
None of it has any significance.
如果没有继承人 这幅画像将毫无意义
Without an heir, this portrait will be meaningless.
只会是布满灰尘的库房♥中 一件毫不起眼的遗物
A faint relic in a dusty storage room.
我们的血统将成为历史的一页
Our lineage will be a page in a history text.
妈妈 您太冤枉人了 -是吗?
Mother, you are being most unfair. - Am I?
有人生下王室宝宝了吗?
Has anyone created a baby yet?
我为你们所做的一切努力 有什么成果吗?
Is there any fruit to show for all of my efforts on your behalf?
身为长子
As the eldest... have you been of any assistance to the Crown in this manner?
你在这方面对王室有什么贡献吗?
我...
I...
我觉得乔治是想说 妈妈 他...
Uh... I think what Georgie is trying to say, Mother, is that he--
他的兄弟们 也会无法履行自己的责任
Is that his brothers continue to fail in their duties
就像你一样
as you have failed in yours.
快点画
Paint faster.
让我们快点结束这场噩梦
That we might end this nightmare.
恢复姿势
Poses.
国王陛下会很快加入我们吗?
Will His Majesty be joining us soon?
笔者得到可靠消息
This author has it on good authority
在最近一次的家庭画像绘制过程中
that the queen's growing displeasure was on full display
王后日益增长的不满情绪显露无遗
at a recent family portrait sitting.
您可以继续 但是...
You may continue.But...
我需要...
I need...
他们都走了
They are gone.
您是说王后陛下 没有坐在那里供您为其画像吗?
Are you saying Her Majesty is not sitting for her portrait?
我...
Well...
不敢
No.
- No. - The family are right there.
王后全家就在那里
愉快而优雅地供您画像 让您声名远播
Happy and graciously providing you with a reputation of excellence.
我看到他们了
I see them.
您没看到吗?
Do you not?
我看到了
I do see them.
人们不禁会想
One has to wonder,
夏洛特王后对王室继承人的不懈追求
will Queen Charlotte's relentless pursuit of a royal heir
会导致王室的毁灭吗?
be the royal family's undoing?
还是说母爱能战胜一切呢?
Or can a mother's love conquer all?
《夏洛特王后: 布里杰顿家族前传》
热饭和热水澡最能抚慰人心了
A warm meal and a bath must be a balm.
你看起来更像自己了 你看起来好多了
You seem more yourself. You look better.
你感觉好点了吗?
Do you... Do you feel better?
你不该来的
You should not have come.
我非常高兴能来
I was most happy to come.
不 -我很抱歉
No. - I am so sorry.
我应该早点来的 不要害怕
I should have come sooner. Do not fear.
我会留在你的身边 -不
I shall remain by your side-- - No.
夏洛特 你听我说
Charlotte. Listen to my words.
你不该来的
You should not have come.
我不想你在这里
I do not want you here.
乔治
George.
请回白金汉宫吧
Go back to Buckingham House, please.
你听到了吗?我说:“回白金汉宫吧”
Do you hear me? I said, "Go back to Buckingham House."
那里才是你的居所 那里才是你的归宿 去吧
That is where you live. That is where you belong. Go.
我不想要你
I do not want you.
我不想再见到你 你走吧
I want never to see you. Leave.
出去!
Get out!
我命令你! -不 乔治
I order you! - No. No, George.
夏洛特! -你不能强迫我离开 我不会走的
Charlotte! - You cannot force me away. I will not go.
我说了算!走吧!
I command it! Go!
我会留下!
I will stay!
我说了算
I command it.
求你了 夏洛特 求你走吧 -不
Please, Charlotte. Please go. - No.
夏洛特 你没有听我说 -我听了
Charlotte, you're not listening to me. - I am.
我听到你说 你不想让我来
I have heard that you wish I had not come.
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表