剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
I shall take it up with Lord Bute.
u200e她有说什麽时候会回覆舞会的事吗?
Did she... say when she would let you know about the ball?
u200e没有
No.
u200e她不太感兴趣
She was not enthusiastic.
u200e不会有舞会的,相信我
There will be no ball. Trust.
u200e他们在我面前画大饼 u200e却从来不让我分一杯羹
They dangle joy in front of me and never let me grasp it.
u200e你跟他们一样优秀
You are every bit as good as they are.
u200e这次很糟糕吗,夫人?
Was this one a terribly awful round, my lady?
u200e还行
Not really. I planned some correspondence
u200e我打算写几封信
that I need to write,
u200e我利用了那段时间思考
so the time was useful.
u200e柯萝,我们得做好准备
Coral, we shall need to make preparations.
u200e夫人?
Ma'am?
u200e我决定要举办本季第一场舞会
I've decided we are going to host the first ball of the season.
u200e那样...
Oh! That is...
u200e奥古斯塔王太后同意了?
Princess Augusta gave her approval?
u200e不,她还没决定
No, she has not yet decided,
u200e所以我要在她决定好前送出邀请函
which is why I shall need to send out invitations before she does.
u200e丹柏莉夫人
Lady Danbury.
u200e柏捷顿子爵夫人
Viscountess Bridgerton.
u200e在这裡遇到妳真巧
[chuckles softly] How lovely to see you here.
u200e或许很巧,绝对很意外
Lovely, possibly. Unexpected, definitely.
u200e确实很意外
Well, I suppose unexpected is accurate.
u200e今天是我丈夫的生日
It is my husband's birthday today.
u200e原本是他生日
Ah. - Was. Would be.Would have been.
u200e今天原本是爱德蒙的生日
[voice breaking] Edmund's birthday would've been today.
u200e-对不起 u200e-为什麽要道歉?
I'm so sorry. - Why are you sorry?
u200e他喜欢过生日
He liked his birthday.
u200e他喜欢庆祝
He liked to celebrate,
u200e我会帮他做帽子
and I would make him hats.
u200e纸做的帽子
Out of paper.
u200e就像我小时候收到的帽子
The kind of hats that had been made for me when I was a child.
u200e我父亲会帮我做生日帽子
My father made me these birthday hats,
u200e没有人帮他做过帽子,所以我会做
and no one had ever done that for him, so I did it. [chuckles]
u200e我替他过孩子气的生日
I gave him childish birthdays, and...
u200e让他很开心
they made him so happy.
u200e我做了很多顶精緻美丽的帽子
I constructed these... oh, elaborate, wonderful hats,
u200e他会戴一整天
and he would wear them the entire day.
u200e他戴着帽子看起来很可笑
He looked ridiculous in them.
u200e我们会笑...
And we would laugh...
u200e我不喜欢今天
I do not like today.
u200e今天让我想起没有帽子可以做
It reminds me that there are no hats to make.
u200e妳是最幸运的人
You are most fortunate.
u200e幸运?
Fortunate?
u200e对
Yes.
u200e我大概是听错了吧
I fear I must have misheard you.
u200e-我很幸运?
I am... I am fortunate?
u200e-妳或许不喜欢今天
You may not like today.
u200e但相信我
But trust me.
u200e妳是最幸运的人
You are most fortunate.
u200e丹柏莉家要举办本季第一场舞会
The Danburys are throwing the first ball of the season.
u200e我...我们收到邀请函了
I... We have received an invitation.
u200e我可以去吗?芬伯斯小姐说
Can I go? Miss Fernburst says they have the most magnificent home.
u200e他们有最豪华的房♥子和无尽的花♥园♥
With endless gardens.
u200e不,妳不能去 u200e妳尚未成年,就算是也不能去
No, you may not go. You are not out.Even if you were, you could not go.
u200e不管怎样,我们绝对不会去他们家
We are not going to their home for any reason.
u200e我在宫裡见到她就够了
It is enough that I must see her at court.
u200e太棒了
Bravo.
u200e再弹一曲
Play another.
u200e一个叫莫札特的孩子?
A child named Mozart?
u200e他是从哪来的?
Where is he from?
u200e她没有品味吗?
Has she no taste?
u200e王后陛下有优秀的音乐细胞,对吧?
Her Majesty has an excellent musical ear.
- Does she not? - Oh, of course.
u200e-当然了 u200e-王后陛下秀外慧中
Her Majesty is wonderful. - Mm-hmm.
u200e王后陛下 u200e您从哪裡找来年少有为的莫札特?
Your Majesty, where did you discover this young Mozart?
u200e王后陛下?
Your... Your Majesty?
u200e我收到妳的小舞会邀请函
I received an invitation to your little ball.
u200e真有意思
Delightful.
u200e不能去真难过
So sad to miss it.
u200e我们都很难过,是不是?
We all are. Are we not, ladies?
u200e-好伤心 u200e-真可惜
So sad. - Such a shame.
u200e也许下次吧
Perhaps another time.
u200e-今天不是双号♥日 u200e-没错
It is not an even day. - It is not.
u200e今天显然是单号♥日
It is decidedly odd.
u200e我需要隐私
I require privacy.
u200e你在做什麽?
What are you about? Hm?
u200e你拒绝交际应酬,足不出户
You refuse to hold court. You will not go out.
u200e-我们不能办宴会 u200e-我有职责要做
We cannot bring in amusements. - I've duties to attend.
u200e你的职责不像国王的职责
Your duties are not like those of any king I have known.
u200e-你平日在做什麽? u200e-务农
How do you spend your days? - Farming.
u200e我不懂你在说什麽
I'm unclear on your words.
u200e我说过我喜欢科学
I... told you that I enjoy science.
u200e农业属于科学,我喜欢务农
Part of that science is agriculture. I enjoy farming.
u200e-所以乔治国王是农夫乔治 u200e-对
So King George is... Farmer George.
Yes... Farmer George.
Yes... Farmer George.
u200e农夫乔治,我是农夫乔治
I am Farmer George.
u200e这是国王和农夫的手
These are the hands of a king and a farmer.
u200e农夫国王
A farmer king.
u200e我先退下
I shall leave you.
u200e花♥园♥裡有药草吗?
Are there medicinal herbs in the garden?
u200e没有,王后陛下,只有蔬菜
No, Your Majesty, just... vegetables.
u200e妳竟然让她发出邀请函
You allowed her to send out invitations.
u200e我掌握好情况了
I have the situation well in hand.
u200e是吗?上流社会不会出席
Do you? The ton will not attend.
u200e伦敦的妻子纷纷对丈夫大吼大叫
Wives all over London are yelling at their husbands.
u200e莱杰阁下的夫人带头反对 u200e议会陷入溷乱
Lord Ledger's wife is leading the charge. Parliament is in an uproar!
u200e-议会? u200e-妻子高兴,天下太平
Parliament? - Happy wife, happy life.
u200e妻子不高兴的话 u200e我身边的贵族不停抱怨、酗酒
Unhappy wife, I have lords whining all around me, drinking.
u200e没人想回家,政♥府♥陷入停摆
No one wants to go home. Government is grinding to a halt.
u200e也许丹柏莉夫人可以撤回邀请函
Perhaps Lady Danbury can withdraw the invitations?
u200e我不能要求她这麽做,她不会高兴的
I cannot ask her to do that. She will not like it.
u200e听起来像是丹柏莉夫人佔了上风
It sounds like Lady Danbury now has the upper hand.
u200e不,当然不是
No, of course not.
u200e我只是觉得我不能选边站
I just feel I cannot be seen to choose sides.
u200e为了宏伟实验好
Now, for the sake of the Great Experiment,
u200e王室必须继续努力促进社会团结
the Palace must remain steady in its quest to unite society.
u200e如果丹柏莉夫人举办舞会
If Lady Danbury throws a ball
u200e这一边没有人出席
and this side does not attend,
u200e王室会失去道德威信
the Palace will lose all moral authority.
u200e宏伟实验会走向毁灭
And the Great Experiment will be in ruins.
u200e-灾难 u200e-不会有灾难
Disaster. - There will be no disaster.
u200e很好,妳会叫丹柏莉夫人取消舞会
Good. You will have Lady Danbury cancel the ball.
u200e阿嘉莎丹柏莉夫人,王后陛下
Lady Agatha Danbury, Your Majesty.
u200e我们午餐后才要聚餐
We are not gathering until after luncheon.
u200e我想跟陛下谈谈我举办的舞会
I wanted to speak to you, Your Majesty, about the ball I am hosting.
u200e妳要举办舞会?太棒了
You are hosting a ball? How lovely.
u200e我知道您不会出席
I know that you will not attend,
u200e因为国王不参加社交活动
as the king does not accept social engagements.
u200e这不奇怪吗?妳知道原因吗?
Is that not odd? Do you know why?
u200e不知道
I do not. - Mm.
u200e舞会的事
The ball,
u200e我想请您鼓励其他女侍臣来参加
I wanted to ask if you'd encourage the other ladies-in-waiting to attend.
u200e-妳没有邀请她们吗? u200e-我有
Did you not invite them? - I did.
u200e-那有什麽问题? u200e-王后陛下,她们不会来...
Then what is the issue? - Your Majesty, they will not come if--
u200e他在那裡
There he is.
u200e他真的...
Is he actually...
u200e我相信他真的在整理花♥园♥
I believe he is actually gardening.
u200e-王后陛下? u200e-乔治
Your Majesty? - George.
u200e他亲手整理花♥园♥ u200e他为什麽要这麽做?
He is gardening with his own hands. Why would he do that?
u200e-明明能派人去做 u200e-王后陛下,舞会...
There are people. We have people. - Your Majesty, about the ball--
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表