剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
我能,我做得到,别想对我指手画脚
I can. I will. You shall not tell me what I'm allowed to do.
王后陛下,我是唯一
Your Majesty, I am the one person
不会告诉对您指手画脚的人
who'll never tell you what you are allowed to do.
不过呢
I will, however,
我一定会告诉您 如何应对您不能做的事
always tell you how best to do the things you are not allowed to do.
我不能在蜜月期间见我的女侍臣?
I am not allowed to meet my ladies-in-waiting during my honeymoon?
对王后陛下来说 召见所有女侍臣不是明智的决定
It would be unwise for Your Majesty to meet with all of them.
您会想保持低调
One would... want to be discreet.
如果我想保持低调
And if one wanted to be discreet,
我能相信丹柏莉夫人吗?
would one trust Lady Danbury?
茶怎麽样?合妳胃口吗?
How is the tea? Is it to your liking?
好美的狗,王后陛下
What a beautiful dog, Your Majesty.
牠是畸形的兔子
It is a deformed bunny. - Oh.
我错了,王后陛下
My mistake, Your Majesty.
谢谢您邀请我来喝下午茶
It was kind of you to invite me to tea.
您是要单独跟女侍臣见面吗?
Are you meeting each of your ladies-in-waiting individually?
不是
No. - Oh.
布林斯利说妳最低调 因为我在度蜜月
Brimsley said you'd be the most discreet because I am on my honeymoon.
说到这,这段期间很美好
Which is going wonderfully, by the way.
这是很棒的蜜月
It is a splendid honeymoon.
我的丈夫是世上最棒的丈夫
My husband is the best of husbands.
My husband is the best of husbands.
他送我这隻美丽的小兔子
He gave me this beautiful bunny thing.
我能直言不讳吗,王后陛下?
May I speak freely, Your Majesty?
我会待在门外五步以内
I shall be no more than five paces outside this door.
拜託妳直言不讳,其他人都不敢开口
Please speak freely. No one else does. - [Lady Danbury chuckles softly]
好
Yes.
首先,妳是个糟糕的骗子
First, you are a terrible liar.
妳说到度蜜月的事,我一点也不信
I did not believe a word you said about your honeymoon.
千万不要在众人面前这麽做
Do not try that again in front of society.
这会引发丑闻
It will cause scandal.
我的蜜月是一场灾难
My honeymoon was a disaster.
我不知道在新婚之夜该期待什麽
My wedding night, I did not know what to expect.
他年纪大又没耐心
He was old and impatient.
过程很痛苦,也很可怕
All of it was painful and quite terrifying.
All of it was painful and quite terrifying.
如果妳的新婚之夜 不完美或不美妙是正常的
It is all right if your wedding night was not perfect or splendid.
王后陛下
Your Majesty.
您有新婚之夜吗?
You did have a wedding night?
他很恶劣、无礼又自私
He was mean and rude and selfish.
他只想离开,我猜他心情不好
He just wanted to leave. He felt bad, I suppose.
而且他似乎不明白 我为什麽不希望他住在基尤
And he did not seem to understand why I did not want him to live at Kew
我被困在这裡,没有人可以倾谈
while I am stuck here with no one to talk to.
他还送我那隻野兽
And then he gives me that beast,
彷彿是为了让我好受点 但那不能弥补...
as if that is to make everything better, but that does not make up for--
王后陛下,我还是能直言不讳吗?
Your Majesty. I am still allowed to speak freely?
我说的是圆房♥
I'm talking about... consummating the marriage.
您和国王圆房♥了,对吧?
You and the king did... consummate the marriage, did you not?
您必须...
You have to have...
夏洛特王后陛下,如果您没有圆房♥
Your Majesty, Charlotte, if you did not consummate the marriage,
就不算是真正嫁给国王
you are not actually married to the king.
您的地位有危险
Your whole position is in danger.
宏伟实验有危险
The Great Experiment is in danger.
天啊,您圆房♥了吧?
My God. You did consummate?
您知道圆房♥是什麽意思吗?
You do know what I mean when I say consummate?
做夫妻房♥事?
Perform the marital act?
那跟宏伟实验有什麽关係吗?
Does it have something to do with this Great Experiment?
叫布林斯利进来
Let us send for Brimsley.
我们需要画纸和炭笔
We will require drawing paper and charcoals.
他要抽♥插♥几次?
How many times does he insert it?
依照他的需要,王后陛下
As many times as necessary, Your Majesty.
要花多久时间?有时候感觉很永远
How long does it take? - Sometimes it feels like it takes forever.
我会喜欢吗?
Will I enjoy it?
我从来就不喜欢
I never have,
但我不敢相信 我曾经以为那是能享受的事
but I do not believe I have ever thought of it as something to enjoy.
更像是做家事
More of a chore.
也许如果是跟喜欢的人 感觉会不一样,我不知道
Perhaps if it is with someone you like, it is different. I do not know.
我不喜欢乔治
Well, I do not like George,
所以我不明白我们为何要这麽做
so I do not see why we should need to bother ourselves to do this at all.
那不是...
That is not..
王后陛下,这是英国
Your Majesty... this is Britain.
不久前有王后因为没生孩子而被斩首
It was not that long ago that queens were beheaded for not bearing children.
那是不可能的
That is not going to happen.
那不是...
That is not... Hmm.
王后陛下
Your Majesty,
这很重要
this is important.
您是您的族人的先驱
You are the first of your kind.
您必须保住自己的地位
You must secure your position.
对,但这错不在我
Yes, but this is not my failing.
我是说他显然不想要我
I mean, he clearly does not want me,
我总不能逼他跟我做这件事
and I cannot somehow force him to want to do this with me.
也许我不当王后 或我们没结婚是件好事
And maybe that is a good thing, if I'm not queen, if we are not married.
说不定我们能忘了这一切 我可以回家
Then maybe we can forget all about this, and I can go home.
那是博美犬
It is a Pomeranian.
您的畸形兔子
Your deformed bunny.
那是一隻狗
It is a dog.
一种非常稀有的
A very rare
纯种博美犬
and purebred Pomeranian.
他们不让他参加狩猎
They would not let him join the hunt.
我又不是要将他们囚禁在伦敦塔
You'd think I'm sending them to the Tower of London.
我叫他们结婚
I'm telling them to marry.
那可能是个困难的提议
That can be a difficult proposition.
这很简单
It is simple.
找个有头衔、得体的年轻淑女 娶她,生宝宝
Find a titled, appropriate young lady. Marry her. Make babies.
英格兰自古以来大家都这麽做
It is a ritual as old as England itself. Everyone does it.
子爵遗孀薇莉柏捷顿夫人,女王陛下
Dowager Viscountess Violet Bridgerton, Your Majesty.
坐下来一起喝茶
Do sit down and join us.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
谢谢您的邀请,这是我莫大的荣幸
Thank you for the honor of the invitation.
真是意料之外
This is a surprise.
我想找个专家来
I thought I would call upon an expert.
专家?
Ex-- Expert?
妳有很多孩子
You have a great many children.
是的,没错
Yes, I suppose I do.
我有很多孩子
I have a great many children.
随女王陛下所愿
As Your Majesty decides.
妳家两年来办了两次婚礼
You have had two weddings in two years.
怎麽办到的?
How do you do it?
办到什麽?
Uh, do-- Do what?
让他们想结婚
Get them to want to marry.
这个嘛...
Well...
如果他们谈恋爱就好办了
It helps if they are in love.
恋爱? -对
Love? - Yes.
爱情可以解决很多问题
Love solves a plethora of issues.
我要把话说开来 因为我们都是成熟的女人
I'm going to speak plainly because we are all mature women here.
我的儿子们恋爱了,他们爱上平民
My boys are in love. They are in love with commoners.
他们爱上天主教♥徒♥、爱上女演员
They are in love with Catholics, and they are in love with actresses.
他们还爱上已婚的女人
And they are in love with women who are already married.
恋爱不是问题
Love is not the issue.
恋爱为王室
Love has produced
製造出超过50个私生子
over 50 illegitimate babies for the Crown.
天啊
Oh... my.
丹柏莉夫人也有很多孩子 也许她能给些建议
Uh, Lady Danbury also has many children. Perhaps she can advise.
我的四个孩子没让我♥操♥心
My four children have done me the honor
全都搬到千里之外了
of moving many continents away.
况且,婚姻是义务
Besides, marriage is a duty,
不是享受
not a pleasure.
但也能是一种享受
But it can be such a pleasure.
婚姻可以是痛苦的终身监禁
婚姻可以是痛苦的终身监禁
Or it can be a painful, lifelong sentence.
婚姻有很多好处
Marriage offers so much.
陪伴、传统、家庭
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表