剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
Now!
我不明白
I do not understand.
国王现在不会客
The king is not receiving visitors at this time.
我不是访客
I am not a visitor.
欢迎您改日再来
You are most welcome to return some other time in the future.
我已经来了
I am here now.
乔治现在没空
George is not available now.
他知道我来了吗? -他有事在身
Does he know I am here? - He is occupied.
我可能不得不担心
I may be forced to worry
你在违背国王意愿挟制国王
I may be forced to worry that you are holding the king against his will,
那就是...
which would be--
叛国罪 -是的
Treason. - Yes.
如果你不让我见他的话 那就可以被视为是叛国罪
It could be considered treason if you do not allow me to see him.
国王现在不想接待客人
The king does not wish to receive at this time.
你怎么敢代替他说话
You dare to speak for him.
你不是国王
You are not the king.
没错 但我是您的王后
No, but I am your queen.
好吧
Well,
你现在着实变得洋洋得意了
you certainly have become comfortable.
您选对人了
You chose me well.
你只孕育着一名国王
You carry just one king in your womb.
另一名国王乔治是我孕育的
The other king, George, I carried that king.
你的小国王可以舒适温暖地
And while your little king can hide out cozy and warm
躲在你的肚子里
in the embrace of your belly,
我的国王无法那样
my king cannot.
my king cannot.
你怎么就不理解我一直体会的感受?
How do you not know what I have always understood?
从国王出生的那一刻起 他就无处可躲了
From the moment a king is born, there is no hiding for him.
没有疾病或软弱的余地
There is no room for illness or weakness.
只有权力
There is only power.
我已经尽力确保他能掌握权力了
I have done all I can to ensure his power,
结果被你处处掣肘
and you are undoing it.
我并不是...
That is not true--
他都没在努力 而你还在纵容
He is not even trying, and you are allowing it.
你不能纵容他躲起来
You cannot allow him to hide.
他的王位将会不保的
His Crown will not survive.
他有国家 他有子民 他必须统治
He has a country.He has people. He must rule.
布特大人伺机而动
Lord Bute is waiting.
内阁变得越发不安和多疑了
The government is growing restless and suspicious.
乔治必须去面对议会
George must face Parliament.
这是你的责任了
This is on you now.
我把他交给你了
He is yours.
夏洛特 今天过得怎么样?
Charlotte. How goes the day?
你妈来了
Your mother was here.
我不想见她 -我知道
I do not want to see her. - I know.
我让她走了
I sent her away.
但我们也必须离开这里了
However, we must away as well.
回白金汉宫去
Back to Buckingham House.
夏洛特... -你必须在议会讲演
Charlotte-- - You have to address Parliament.
人♥民♥需要国王
The people need their king.
忘恩负义
Ungrateful.
一群忘恩负义的孩子
The most ungrateful whining children.
他们怎么敢那样对我说话
How dare they speak to me that way.
他们的生活已经无与伦比了
A better life they could not have asked for.
我是一位了不起的母亲
I was a most extraordinary mother.
退下吧
Leave us.
你的沉默对你来说不是好兆头
Your silence does not bode well for you.
陛下 您是最伟大的王后...
Your Majesty, you are the greatest of queens--
以及母亲
And mothers.
您是最伟大的王后 然而您和宫殿里的所有人
You are the greatest of queens, yet you share one trait in common
都有一个共同的特点
with all of the people here in the palace.
您只为一个人服务 就是国王
You serve one person. The king.
那不是缺点
That is not a flaw.
而是顺理成章
It is a gift.
所有人都为国王服务
Everyone serves the king.
我们最关心的都是国王陛下
We all care for His Majesty, above all.
不是的
Not true.
布里姆斯利 你最关心我
Brimsley, you care for me.
是的
Yes.
我会坚持这样做 直到最后一刻
And I will continue to do so until my last days.
布里姆斯利...你有家人吗?
Brimsley... have you any family?
你一直没结婚吗?
Did you never marry?
是的 陛下
Uh, no, Your Majesty.
我能找到谁愿意与我共度一生呢?
Who could I ever find who would be free to spend a lifetime with me?
我在这里
I am here.
这里的每个人都关心国王
Everyone here cares for the king.
布里姆斯利
Brimsley.
陛下
Your Majesty.
把我的裙子送过来吧
Send in my dressers.
遵命 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
很高兴看到您的孕期一切顺利
It's lovely to see you progressing.
我真心希望 到目前为止
I do hope Your Majesty has found the experience to be
陛下都没有感到太多不适
without too much discomfort thus far.
过去的日子...
It has been...
在邱园的生活 并没有什么不适
Life at Kew, it has not been without discomfort.
国王陛下
And the king,
一定为即将诞生的王室继承人 兴奋不已吧
he must be full of excitement surrounding the coming of his heir.
回家的感觉真好
It is good to be home.
我很想念你的陪伴
I have missed your company.
跟我说说 我离开期间 都错过什么了?
Tell me, what have I missed while I was away?
关于上流社会 我没有什么重要的八卦要分享
As for the ton, I have no gossip of consequence to share.
自从我丈夫去世后 我一直忙于打理庄园
I have been occupied tending to the estate in the wake of the death of my husband.
当然了
Of course.
你在哀悼亡夫 孩子们呢?
You are mourning a great loss. And the children?
我能做些什么吗?
Is there anything I can do?
这样就好
This.
跟朋友共度时光很有帮助
Spending time with a friend helps.
这就是我需要的
This is all I need.
太好了
Wonderful.
我问过御医了
Now, I have asked the royal physician.
他说分娩过程很快 而且不会痛苦
And he says getting a baby out of me shall be quick and painless.
你生过孩子
You have babies.
跟我说说 疼吗?
Tell me, does it hurt?
分娩是世间最难受的痛苦
Having children is the worst pain imaginable.
我就知道
I knew it.
等等 真的吗?
Wait, really?
不是
No.
只有一点痛
It only hurts a little.
结束以后 你都不会记得的
And you shall hardly remember it when it's over.
很好
[sighs in relief] Good.
这可能是我在伦敦最喜欢的地方
This may be my favorite place in all of London.
看看那些树长得有多高了
Oh! Look how tall those have grown.
阿加莎
Agatha. - Mm.
你曾跟我说 丹伯里大人去世后
You told me that your garden did not bloom
你的花♥园♥才开始绽放的
什么意思呢?
until after Lord Danbury died.
话题突然转变呀
What did you mean? - That is a change of topic.
不是 这是回归正题 我跟你说过 我正在考虑
No, it is the return to topic. As I told you, I am contemplating.
你想再婚吗?
Do you want to marry again?
我还没想到那么远
Oh, well, I had not thought that far.
这会是很大的改变
It would be quite a change. - Mm.
我很喜欢现在的生活
I do like my life as it is now. - Hm.
还有孩子们 但我...
And the children. Yet I...
我也说不好
I do not know.
在丹伯里大人过世之后
Was there ever anyone else for you?
你遇到过其他人吗?
After Lord Danbury?
你想过再婚吗?
Did you ever want to marry again?
或者你有没有想过...找一个情人?
Or did you ever want to... take a lover?
我想感觉自己还活着
I wanted to feel alive.
所以在丹伯里大人之后 确实还有别人咯
So, there was someone after Lord Danbury.
我确实有精彩的生活 是的
I have lived a life. Yes.
我们需要找一处安静的地方说话
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表