剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
然后直接坐上医疗椅
and then straight to the chair.
国王陛下,白金汉宫传来消息
Your Majesty, news from Buckingham House.
王后收到您的...礼物
The queen has received your... gesture.
她觉得如何?
And what did she think of it?
说吧
Go on.
她说那是畸形的兔子
She called it a deformed bunny.
这样吧
You know what?
今天不泡冰浴
No ice bath.
不坐医疗椅
No chair today.
陛下,
Uh, Your Majesty.
小子!我命令你留下来
Boy! I command you to stay.
抱歉,医生 今天我宁愿在农场工作
Sorry, Doctor. Today, I would rather work on my farm.
看吧?
See?
就像我说的,笔直地耕犁
As I said. Drives the plow straight as an arrow.
是的,国王陛下
Aye, Your Majesty.
由此可见
It goes to show.
穀仓裡最胆小的生物 有可能是田裡最强壮的
The most skittish creature in the barn can be the stoutest in the field.
在有机会尝试之前,没有人知道
You can't know until they have a chance to try.
有机会尝试?嘿!
Chance to try? Hey!
完全正确
Quite right.
体力劳动让我饿了
This work has made me hungry.
恐怕我的伙食比不上陛下平常用的
I am afraid my larder may not rate with Your Majesty's usual fare,
但我可以去拿麵包边或炖菜
but I could run and fetch a crust of bread or... or some stew.
谢谢你,不用了
Thank you, sir. No.
我想...我要跟我妻子一起吃饭
I think... I shall dine with my wife.
他意识到自己错了
He has realized the error of his ways.
他的心像花朵一样绽放开来
His heart has opened like a flower.
他只想得到王后一亲芳泽
His loins throb only for Her Majesty.
你最好表示感激之情 -但我只感到怀疑
You would do well to express gratitude. - And yet I feel only suspicion.
国王陛下要来白金汉宫
His Majesty is coming to Buckingham House.
这是不错的进展 -没错
That is a welcome development. - It is.
他的那话儿复原了吗?
Have his bits healed, then?
我说过了,他的那话儿没事 -这倒是
His bits are fine. I've told you. - You have.
我失言了,抱歉 -没关係
I spoke out of turn. I offer apologies. - Accepted.
你确定国王陛下的身体状况好了吗?
You confirm his Majesty's condition has eased?
什麽身体状况?
What condition?
让他这麽久没来的身体状况
Whatever condition has kept him away so long.
他的身体没有出状况
There is no condition.
我们可以团结合作
We could work together.
或许我能帮上忙 我很爱国,我服侍王室
I could be useful. I am a patriot. I serve the Crown.
你不能独自承担这一切
You cannot take all of this on alone.
你想上位,布林斯利 -我没有
You are climbing, Brimsley. - I am not.
他是我的,闪边去
He is mine. Stay down.
国王不吃鱼 -是的,先生
No fish around the king. - Yes, sir.
这酒的颜色很好,雷诺斯
It's good color on this wine, Reynolds.
我会转告御膳房♥,国王陛下
I shall let the kitchen know, Your Majesty.
妳好,夏洛特
Hello, Charlotte.
你好
Hello.
我今晚可以跟妳一起吃饭吗?
Is it all right if I join you for a meal?
吃饭?
A meal?
A meal?
吃饭?你...
A meal? Are you...
吃饭?
A meal?!
夏洛特
Charlotte.
妳要去哪裡?
Where are you going? Where are you going?
不晓得,离你越远越好 去没有你的地方
I do not know! Just away from you. Wherever you are not.
夏洛特
Charlotte. Charlotte!
夏洛特,给我个机会...给我站住!
Charlotte, if you'll give me a chance... Charlotte, stop walking this instant!
我知道妳没有理由喜欢我
I...I realize you have no reason to like me.
也没有理由信任我,我娶了妳
You have no reason to trust me. I marry you,
然后消失在我的天文台
and then I disappear into my observatory.
然后我过来吃饭,好像...
And then I come in to dine as if...
但要是妳能原谅我一个晚上
But if you give me just one evening of your time,
我会带妳去看我最近的嗜好
allow me to show you where my mind has been.
或许这不能让妳原谅我 但可能会让妳没那麽讨厌我
It might not make you forgive me, but it might make you hate me a bit less.
这表示你要回到白金汉宫吗?
Does this mean you're coming home to Buckingham House?
我要回到白金汉宫
I am coming home to Buckingham House.
国王陛下?
Your Majesty?
现在不行,医生,我忙着搬家
Not now, Doctor. I'm busy moving.
搬家? -搬去白金汉宫
Moving? - To Buckingham House.
居然没跟我商量?
Without consulting me?
我已经派人替你准备房♥间了
I've instructed the men to find you quarters there.
但恐怕我们诊疗的次数会变少,唉
Though I am afraid our consultations may become rather less frequent, alas.
如此变动可能会 为您的健康带来灾难性后果
Such a change could have disastrous consequences for your health.
我的健康
My health.
医生,比起近几年来,我感觉更健康
Doctor, I feel healthier than I have in years.
妳美得令人神魂颠倒
You are breathtaking.
我要知道你有没有跟她上♥床♥
I need to know if you have properly bedded her.
王位... -妳要我为了王位结婚
The Crown-- - You told me to wed for the Crown. I did.
我照做了
You told me to charm her to make it easier for the Crown.
妳要我把她迷住,好保住王位
我尽力了,妳要我不让她知道我的事
I have done my best. You told me I could not let her know me
因为我必须保护王位的秘密 我照做了
because I must protect the secrets of the Crown. I have not.
妳不是叫我跟她上♥床♥吗? 我照做了!
You told me to bed her. I have done so!
打从我一出生娘胎
It has been abundantly clear since my first breath
便注定要为 这个伟大国家的幸与不幸而活
that I was born for the happiness or misery of a great nation.
经常做出压抑自己内心的事
And consequently must often act contrary to my passions!
她走了?
She is gone?
您母亲离开了,国王陛下 我亲眼看到的
Your mother has departed. I saw to it.
那夏洛特呢?
And Charlotte?
王后在吃早餐 如果您想与她一同用餐...
The queen is at breakfast. If you would like to join her, I...
要请御医来吗,国王陛下
Shall I send for the doctor, Your Majesty?
好,带他过来
Yes. Yes. Get him here.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
她永远不会知道
She will never know of it.
你病了吗?
Are you not well?
那不符合妳的标准吗?
Was that not up to your standards?
你那天在地下室看医生
You saw a doctor the other day in the cellar.
那天是加冕日
It's Coronation Day.
国王必须在加冕日接受检查
The Crown must be examined on Coronation Day.
不再有双号♥日和单号♥日
No more even days and odd days.
不用分那麽清楚
We shall just have days. - Mm-hmm.
小心点,医生
Careful, Doctor.
记得你手上正挥动着一把大剃刀
Remember the giant razor in your hand when you are waving it around like that.
如果陛下静止不动 我就不会伤到您高贵的脖子
If Your Majesty would hold still, I might avoid nicking the royal neck.
我不习惯地下室的灯光
The light down here is not what I'm used to.
也对
Oh, right.
抱歉,委屈你待在这种地方
Sorry we cannot better accommodate you.
我们不能冒险让王后知道你的事
We cannot risk the queen learning of you.
我担心地下室的湿气
I worry about the effects of the cellar's humidity
会对陛下的身体有影响
on Your Majesty's constitution.
我的身体很好
My constitution is fine.
我担心这整个地方的影响
I worry about the effects of this whole place.
自从您搬来这裡之后 就没坐上医疗椅了
Since you moved here, you've not been to the chair once.
如果我们不儘快恢复治疗
If we do not resume treatment soon,
我们的进展可能会功亏一篑
we risk losing everything we have accomplished.
我们?
We?
医生,我跟你没有达成任何进展
You and I, Doctor, have accomplished nothing.
我的进展都是我妻子的功劳
Anything accomplished for me has been the work of my bride.
她的方法对我的帮助 比你和你的医疗椅更有效
Her methods have done more for me than you and your chair ever could.
国王陛下忘了自己是谁
Your Majesty forgets himself.
越来越鲁莽...
Grow reckless...
放任自己任性、为所欲为
and you give free rein to your most capricious urges.
她也是
So does she.
当我还是婴儿的时候
When I was an infant, my colic was never just colic.
我的肠绞痛是一场灾难
My colic was a disaster.
不祥的预兆,甚至可能会...
An ill omen. The potential...
导致英国灭亡
ruin of England.
我小时候
When I was a boy,
不吃豆子可能会导致英国灭亡
refusal to eat my peas was the potential ruin of England.
算错数学可能会导致英国灭亡
An incorrect sum at mathematics, the potential ruin of England.
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表