剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
I am neither a troll... nor a beast.
我只是乔治
Just George.
小妹 我们一直在到处找你 你在...
Liebchen, we have been looking everywhere for you. What are you...
陛下
Your... Your Majesty.
你肯定就是为我未来幸福负责的人吧
You must be the man responsible for my possible future happiness.
是的 我很抱歉 是的 不是...
Ja. Um, my apologies. Yes. No--
你来得正是时候
Well, you have arrived at the most opportune moment.
夏洛特正在决定是否想要嫁给我
Charlotte was just deciding... whether or not she wanted to marry me.
夏洛特非常高兴能够成为...
Charlotte is overjoyed to become--
没有 她还在做决定呢
No, she's still deciding.
她也可能翻墙而去
She might go over the wall instead.
不管怎样 完全由她决定
Either way, the choice is entirely up to her.
我该回去了 因为我怀疑现在
Now, I should get back because I suspect that
肯定有一些非常焦虑的警卫 认为我被绑♥架♥了
by now there are some very anxious guards who think I am kidnapped.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
希望能在里面见到你
I hope I see you in there.
如果你来了 我应该就是 站在坎特伯雷大主教旁边的那个人
And if so, I shall be the one standing next to the Archbishop of Canterbury.
别告诉我 你还在犹豫
Do not tell me you are still hesitating.
首先...
Well, first...
我需要去更衣
I need to change.
渐入佳境了
The pieces fall into place.
什么? -我说她很漂亮 丈夫
Uh, what? - Shh. I said she looks beautiful, husband.
可以吗?
Shall we?
保重 陛下 -阿道弗斯
Take care, Your Majesty. - Adolphus.
我祝福您早生贵子
I shall pray that you are soon blessed with children, ma'am.
陛下
Your Majesty.
我很荣幸 我是阿加莎丹伯里夫人
It is an honor. I'm Lady Agatha Danbury.
我是您的王宫人员
I am to be on your court. - Ah.
那我们就应该是好朋友了 -是的
Then we shall be great friends. - Yes.
要多留心 夫人
Be careful, ma'am.
请记住 如果有您召唤 我一定会来的
And know that if you send for me, I shall come.
快点 阿加莎
Make haste, Agatha.
来了 亲爱的
Coming, my dear.
我有惊喜给你
I have a surprise for you.
惊喜?
A surprise?
其实是礼物 你应该会需要斗篷
A present, really. You should need your cloak.
恭喜 -谢谢
Congratulations. - Thank you.
什么惊喜?你要带我去哪里?
What is the surprise? Where are you taking me?
一会儿你就能看到了 耐心等等
You will see. Just wait.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
好美呀 谁住在这里?
[Charlotte] It is lovely. Who lives here?
我专门为你重新设计的
Oh, I had it redesigned just for you.
这是我们的房♥子吗?乔治
This is our house? George.
这是你的房♥子
It is your house.
这是我的房♥子 什么意思?
It is my house. What do you mean?
这里就是你要住的地方
This is where you shall live.
婚礼仪式期间 我让人把你的东西都搬来了
I had all of your things moved here during the ceremony.
我似乎没太搞清楚
I'm not sure I understand.
如果这是我的房♥子 那不也就是我们的房♥子吗?
If this is my house, is it not also our house?
正式来说 圣詹姆斯宫是我们的房♥子
I suppose officially, St James's Palace is our house,
但这里是你住的地方
but this is where you shall stay.
而你要住在...
And you shall stay...
我在邱园有宫殿
I have an estate in Kew.
所以你要住在邱园? -是的
So, you shall live in Kew? - Yes.
而我要住在这里吗? -是的
And I shall live here? - Yes.
今晚是我们的新婚之夜
It is our wedding night.
现在很晚了 而且你一路旅途奔波
And it is late. And you've been traveling, and I should let you get inside.
我应该让你进去 你需要见见你的仆从
You'll need to meet your staff. You'll... want to get some sleep.
好好睡一觉 -不要 乔治 这是我们的新婚之夜
No, George. It is our wedding night.
我们本应该...
We are supposed...
我们结婚了
We are married.
我们难道不应该像夫妻一样吗?
Are we not supposed to do what married people do?
你是在要求我对你履行婚姻义务吗?
Are you demanding I perform my marital duty to you?
我没有要求 我...
I... I am not demanding. I...
I... I am not demanding. I...
我甚至不知道 何为婚姻义务 我只知道...
I'm not even sure what marital duty is. I just know...
I'm not even sure what marital duty is. I just know...
我们今晚不在一起过吗?
Do we not spend this night together?
我的家庭教师说 新婚之夜的夫妻应该同塌而眠
My governess said that is what happens on our wedding night.
好吧 我会留下
Fine. I shall stay.
乔治 -我说我会留下了 你要来吗?
George. - I said I shall stay. Are you coming?
乔治
George. George.
乔治 我跟不上了 慢点
George, I cannot keep up. Slow down. - You wanted me in the bedroom.
我以为你想让我去卧室 不是吗?
Is that not where I should be? - No.
不是 -不是吗?如果你要表现得...
No? Not if you're going to behave...
你生气了 怎么回事?我做了什么?
You are angry. What is wrong? What have I done?
不管因为什么 我都向你道歉
Whatever it is, I am sorry.
没有什么需要道歉的 我只是...
You've done nothing to be sorry for. I just... I...
我想回邱园
I want to go to Kew.
所以我们就去邱园吧 -不要 我...
So let us go to Kew. - No, I...
我不想让我去邱园
You do not want me to go to Kew.
这是你的家
This is your home.
而邱园是你的家
And that is yours.
是的
Yes.
这样啊 -你懂了吗?很好
I see. - You do. Good.
那你就没问题了
So you are all right.
我以后再跟你说
I shall speak with you later.
我并非没问题 我...
I'm not all right. I...
乔治 难道就这样了吗?
George, this is how it is to be?
我们的婚姻就这样? 你住那边 我住这边?
This is our marriage? You there, and me here?
是的
Yes.
为什么?
Why?
我觉得这样...
I... I thought it would...
会更容易
It is easier.
对谁来说?
For whom?
什么?
What?
对谁来说更容易?
Easier for whom?
你还是我? -我不会跟你讨论这件事
You or me? - I'm not going to debate this with you.
我想知道 你至少要告诉我...
I merely want to understand. You need to tell me--
我不需要做任何事
I do not need to do anything. I decide.
我来决定 我决定了 我是你的国王!
I have decided. I am your king!
是我错了
My mistake.
我以为你只是乔治
I thought you were just George.
请您原谅 陛下
Forgive me, Your Majesty.
Forgive me, Your Majesty.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
陛下 我可以退下了吗?
May I withdraw, Your Majesty,
还是您还有话要吩咐?
or did you want to say anything else to me?
夏洛特 这样是最好的
Ch... Charlotte, this is for the best.
当然 陛下
Of course, Your Majesty.
如您所愿
Whatever you wish.
布里姆斯利 -是的 陛下
Brimsley. - Yes, Your Majesty.
你也来这里了 -我永远跟随您 陛下
You are here as well. - I am wherever you are, Your Majesty.
我没事
I am fine.
是的 陛下 -无需跟着我了
Yes, Your Majesty. - Need not follow me.
但我应该这样做 陛下 -别再叫我“陛下”了
But I shall, Your Majesty. - Stop calling me Your Majesty.
您是女王 陛下 我不能有其他称呼
You are the Queen, Your Majesty. I cannot call you anything else.
那就别再跟着我了 -这样使不得
Then stop following me. - I cannot do that.
作为你的女王 我命令你停止跟着我
As your Queen, I order you to stop following me.
时刻照顾您 是我誓死履行的职责 陛下
It is my sworn duty to take care of you, Your Majesty, at all times.
我不想看到你
I do not want you here.
我希望您能慢慢习惯我的存在 陛下
I hope in time you'll become used to me, Your Majesty.
太好了
Wonderful.
那我们就可以一起度过余生了
We can spend the rest of our lives together.
他们清醒了吗?
Are they sober?
我不知道是否该由我来说 陛下
I do not know that it'd be right for me to say, Your Majesty.
现在还不到早上11点
It is not yet 11 in the morning.
丢人现眼
Scandalous.
夏洛特女王陛下 英国女王
Her Majesty, Charlotte, Queen of the United Kingdom.
你们好 我的孩子们
Hello, my children.
妈妈 也太早了吧 -妈妈 您不能这样召唤我们
Mummy, it is so early. - Mother, you cannot summon us this way.
这样不公平 我无法忍♥受
It's not fair. I will not stand for it.
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表