剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
What, like some tramp or poet?
不行 这使不得 我必须陪您一起去
No, I cannot hear of it. I must accompany you.
不用了 卡萝 谢谢 我想要独处
No, Coral. Thank you. I want solitude.
我会保持距离的
I shall keep a distance.
我说独处了
Solitude.
我觉得这双鞋子并不适合在田间行走
I would not think those quite the best shoes for the fields.
莱杰大人
Lord Ledger.
您在这里做什么呢?
What are you doing out here?
这里是我的土地
This is my estate.
我以为这里是我的土地呢
I thought this was my estate.
那边是你的土地 这边是我的土地
There is your estate. Here is my estate.
我们毗邻
We abut.
是我越界了吗?
Am I trespassing?
我不会放猎犬咬你的
I will not set the hounds on you.
你只是在乡间漫步
乡间漫步?
[chuckles softly] You are merely rambling.
我以为我只是在散步
Rambling? I thought I was walking.
区别是什么呢?
What is the distinction?
我也不知道
Damned if I know.
只是我经常这样做 所以我开始称之为乡间漫步
I just do it often enough I started calling it rambling,
这样听起来就像在欣赏风景 而不是我疯了
so it would sound picturesque instead of insane,
莱杰夫人也不会感到奇怪
and Lady Ledger will make less of a fuss.
现在我每天都在乡间漫步
Hmm. - Now I have a ramble every day.
你呢?
You?
我是第一次
First time.
不过我会称之为散步
Though mine, I would call just a walk, though.
为什么?
Why?
因为我觉得自己疯了
Because I feel insane.
对于你痛失爱夫 我深表遗憾
I am sorry for your loss.
我不能再赖在床上了 所以我到这里来了
I cannot lie abed any longer. So here I am.
跑到你的土地上来了
On your estate.
好吧 无论是散步 还是田间漫步
Well, walking or rambling,
都会让你好受些的
it will make you feel better.
虽然这两种你都算不上
Though you will not do much of either in those.
我没有想这些
I was not thinking.
好吧 明天你会做得更好的
Well, you shall do better tomorrow.
明天?
Tomorrow?
我们明天同一时间见吧
I will see you here tomorrow. Same time.
你可以穿一双更合适的鞋子
You will wear better shoes.
我们可以一起乡间漫步
We can ramble together.
你们来了呀
Ah! There you are.
威廉 这位是阿德莱德公主
William. This is Princess Adelaide.
-很高兴见到您 殿下 -还有爱德华 这位是维多利亚公主
Pleased to meet you, Your Royal Highness. - And Edward, this is Princess Victoria.
很高兴见到您 殿下
Pleasure to meet you, Your Royal Highness.
-我也很高兴认识你 -你好
Nice to meet you too. - Hello.
我的儿子们一直都很渴望见到你们
My sons have been ever so eager to meet you both.
My sons have been ever so eager to meet you both.
好吧 我们将很快 再去拜访你们两位的
Right. Well. We shall call on you two again shortly.
-告退 陛下 -告退 陛下
Your Majesty. - Your Majesty.
-告退 殿下 -告退 殿下
Your Royal Highnesses. - Your Royal Highnesses.
她们是什么人?
Who were they?
你们的未婚妻
Your betrothed.
未婚妻?
Betrothed?
-她们是陌生人 -那又怎么样?
They are strangers. - What of it?
她们品格高尚 她们家世显赫
They are noble. They are rich.
她们相互联结 她们完美无缺
They are connected. They are perfect.
而且到下周 她们就是你们的妻子了
And next week, they will be your wives.
-您是说下周吗? -妈妈 您不是认真的吧
Did you say next week? - Mother, you cannot be serious.
我们对此事没有发言权吗?
Do we not have a say in this?
我们对自己的人生有发言权吗?
A say in the direction of our own lives?
尤其是当您打算 把我们的人生跟陌生人捆绑在一起
[William] Especially when you propose to bind them to complete strangers.
这是一幅杰作 不是吗?
It is a masterpiece, is it not?
而且尺寸够大
And so large.
有真人♥大♥小 就好像我们就站在他们旁边
Life-size. Almost as if we were standing beside them.
相当诱惑
Quite provocative.
是的 相当诱惑
Yes, quite.
维奥莱特 你都还好吗?
Violet. - Mm.
当然了 你为什么这样问?
Is everything well with you? - Of course. Why do you ask?
我自认为很了解你
I feel I can say I know you well,
但在我们最近的相遇中 你总是神情恍惚
and in our recent encounters, you have been out of sorts in a way
都不像平时的你了
most unlike you.
most unlike you.
我挺好的
I am quite... fine.
-维奥莱特布里杰顿 -是的 我神情恍惚 我的家人...
Violet Bridgerton. - Yes, I am out of sorts. My household is...
安东尼正在度蜜月
Anthony is on his honeymoon.
格里高利似乎 在一个月内就长高了一倍
Gregory has grown what seems, what, twice his height in a month.
埃洛伊斯和佩内洛普发生了争执
Eloise is in some kind of squabble with Penelope.
你知道她俩关系有多好的
And you know how close those two are. - Mm.
所以她在家里捶胸顿足 暴跳如雷
So she is stomping around the house, looking like a cloud of thunder.
我可以继续说下去...
Well, I... I could go on with...
-你明白吗? -维奥莱特
Do you understand? - Violet.
-阿加莎 -我们是朋友
Agatha. - We are friends.
你可以跟我分享任何事情的
There is nothing you cannot share with me.
我不知道你在说什么
I do not know what you mean.
我也不知道自己在说什么 即便如此
I do not know what I mean, either.
我只觉得还有更多的事
Yet.I only sense there is more,
我在等着你告诉我
and I am waiting for you to tell me.
我不会说的
I shall not.
所以确实有事咯
So there is something.
我不能告诉你
I... I cannot.
你可以的
You can.
我...
I...
就是...似乎我的...
It, uh... seems my...
花♥园♥正在绽放
garden is in bloom.
现在是冬天 地面都结冰了
It is winter. The ground is frozen.
我的丈夫和我有一座花♥园♥
My husband and I had a garden.
一座美丽的花♥园♥ 里面种着各种各样的花朵
A luscious garden with many varieties of flowers.
但他去世后 花♥园♥也就不复存在了
And when he died, the garden died.
我甚至不敢去想这座花♥园♥ 都不想要这座花♥园♥了
And I did not even think of the garden. I did not want the garden.
但是最近 毫无征兆地
But lately, without warning,
这座花♥园♥开始绽放了
the garden has begun to... bloom.
花♥园♥?
The garden?
我知道这座花♥园♥在期待什么
And now it wants things.
阳光
Sunlight.
空气
Air.
爱抚
Touch.
你的花♥园♥...绽放了
Your garden is in... bloom.
不受控制地绽放了
It is blooming out of control.
哦 维奥莱特
Oh, Violet.
我变得越来越危险了 阿加莎
I am becoming dangerous, Agatha.
是的
I am sure.
我今天差点让一个男仆躺在我身上
I almost asked a footman to lie on top of me today.
布里杰顿子爵夫人
Viscountess Bridgerton.
-维奥莱特 -我得走了
Violet. - I must go.
-很高兴见到你 -维奥莱特...
It was lovely to see you. - Oh, Violet, I--
我没想在画展上待那么久的
No. I have been at the exhibition far longer than I... I planned.
再见
Good day.
怎么样?
Well?
我穿了马靴
Riding boots.
感觉好多了
Much better. - Hm.
那么这就是全部吗?
Is this all there is to it, then?
是的 差不多吧
Yes, mostly.
就只是这样一步一步 交替前行
Just one leg in front of the other, again and again and again.
这不是全部 我也会四下看看
Well, that is not quite all. I also look.
我也会四下观察
I notice.
观察什么呢?
Notice what?
观察存在着什么
What is there.
白色的野兔
The white hares.
狍子 以及它们如何度过灰色的冬季
The roe deer in their winter gray.
绽放的雪花莲
Blooming snowdrops.
栖息在这里的椋鸟的叫声 这些是这里存在的
Murmurations of roosting starlings. That is what is there.
但我也同样清楚地 看到了这里不存在的东西
But I see what is not there just as plainly.
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表