剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
Look, do you see it?
我什麽都没看到
I do not see anything.
专心看
Well, concentrate.
我不能专心 谁叫你在这打扰、呼吸、叫我专心
I cannot concentrate with you hovering, breathing, and telling me to concentrate.
我调一下聚焦 -你可以退后...
Let me just turn the focus a tiny bit. - Would you step away and let me...
天啊
Oh, my word.
那是什麽? 那是金星
What is that? - That is Venus.
金星?行星的金星?我正盯着金星?
Venus? The planet Venus. I'm staring at Venus?
是的,我一直在观看
You are. I've been studying it.
难得一见的现象快发生了
See, a rare occurrence is coming.
金星会走在特定的圆弧上 让我们有机会
Venus will travel in a specific arc and give us a single moment
进行精准的测量
to take precise measurements,
这样我们就能知道地球到太阳的距离
and we shall know the distance from the Earth to the Sun.
这叫做“金星凌日”
"The Transit of Venus," it is called.
一定会很壮观
It will be quite the spectacle.
这...
It is...
乔治,这好美啊
Well, George, it is beautiful.
没错
It is.
这就是你一直在做的事
And this is what you have been doing.
天空很有魅力
There is something about the heavens.
在我们的世界裡 我握有大权,很多人关注我
In this world we live in, where I'm given so much power and attention,
记住我是一粒灰尘是件好事
it is good to remember I'm a bit of dust.
我是宇宙中的一个小点
I'm a small dot in the universe.
这让人感到谦卑
It keeps one humble.
当国王很...危险
Being king is a... hazard.
我的世界以我为中心
My world has been made to revolve around me, and...
这让我变得...自私
It has made me... selfish.
我毁了妳的新婚之夜 我无法想像这有多痛苦和残酷
I cannot imagine how painful and cruel
it must have been to have me ruin your wedding night.
那也是你的新婚之夜
It was your wedding night too.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
好吧...我不原谅你
Yes, well... I do not forgive you.
还没
Yet.
还没很好
Yet is good.
还没代表有希望
Yet is hope.
也许吧
Perhaps.
妳知道
You know,
那几乎不算是新婚之夜
it almost does not quite count as a wedding night
因为我们还没一起过夜
because we did not actually have the night part.
我也听说了
I've been told that as well.
我们可以重新开始
We can start over.
再试一次
Try again. - Mm-hm.
如果妳愿意的话
If you're willing.
那麽...
Well...
那似乎非常...
that seems very...
我认为那相当合理
I think that is a reasonable idea.
这表示你要回到白金汉宫吗?
Does this mean you're coming home to Buckingham House?
我要回到白金汉宫
I am coming home to Buckingham House.
“我们不能一起出游”
"We may not travel together."
有啊,就在婚礼当晚
We did, right after the wedding. - Ah.
保障王位继承的规则
Rules to protect succession. Right after the wedding,
婚礼当晚 妳还没有机会怀上下一任国王
there was no possibility you might be carrying the next king.
现在也没有
There is no possibility now.
他们不知道
They do not know that.
今晚过后...会有的
And after tonight...there will be.
待会见
I shall see you soon. - Mm.
你想在旅行后吃点心吗?
Might you like a refreshment after your travels?
好的,谢谢
I would. Thank you.
妳美得令人神魂颠倒
You are breathtaking.
这件很漂亮
It is pretty.
但有上千个小钮釦
But it has a thousand tiny buttons.
我突然担心我的女僕选错衣裳了
I'm suddenly concerned that I may have made the wrong choice.
我很会解开釦子
I'm very good with buttons.
夏洛特
Charlotte. - Mm?
妳知道新婚之夜会怎样吗?
Do you know what happens on our wedding night?
知道,我什麽都知道
Ah, yes. I know everything.
我看过图画
I've... seen drawings
也听过关于今晚的详细描述
and had a detailed explanation as to what is to occur.
那就好
Well, that is good to know. -
我不喜欢我的头不断撞牆的部分
I do not like the part where my head hits the wall over and over again.
有办法避免吗?
Is there a way to avoid that?
对,有办法避免
Yes, there is a way to avoid that.
(乔治国王)
这是我们的?
This is ours?
妳确定吗?
Are you sure?
宫裡送来的公告怎麽说?
What do the papers you received from the palace say?
公告上说是我们的
The papers say that it is ours.
这裡、土地
This, the land,
让我们儿子念伊顿公学
spots at Eton for the boys,
某处还有牲口
and apparently there are cattle somewhere.
这是钥匙
There is a key.
我从没想过我会看到这一天
I never thought that I would see this day.
妳知道这是怎麽发生的吗?
Do you know how this happened?
不知道
I have no idea.
我来告诉妳这是怎麽发生的
I will tell you how this happened.
国王看到了我的本性
The king sees me for who I am.
我的价值和意义
My value, my worth.
他明白...旧时代已经过去了
He understands that... the old days are over.
这是个新世界
Hm. And that this is a new world.
人就是人...
That men are men...
不计较从哪裡来
regardless from whence they come.
也许这是新时代的开始
Perhaps this is the beginning of a new era.
我相信... -安静,女人
Now, I believe-- - Hush, woman.
我来试试钥匙
I will try the key.
他出门骑马或散步去了 我们要等他回来吃早餐
He has gone out for a ride or a walk. We shall hold breakfast for him.
希望我们能一起用餐
I would like us to eat together.
我不认为他出门了,王后陛下
Uh, I do not think he has gone out, Your Majesty.
我相信有访客
I believe he has a visitor.
...这样的话,就是政♥治♥
...in that case, politics.
别逼我问问题
Do not make me ask the question.
我没有逼妳问
I am not making you ask. This is none of your business.
这不关妳的事,这是我的婚姻
This is my marriage.
你的婚姻是议会的事
Your marriage is Parliament business.
你的婚姻是这个国家的事!
Your marriage is the business of this country!
Your marriage is the business of this country!
绝对不能出错
This cannot go wrong.
我要知道你有没有跟她上♥床♥
I need to know if you have properly bedded her.
王位... -妳要我为了王位结婚
The Crown-- - You told me I had to wed.
我照做了
For the Crown. I did.
妳要我把她迷住,好保住王位
You told me to charm her to make it easier for the Crown.
我尽力了,妳要我不让她知道我的事
I have done my best. You told me I could not let her know me
因为我必须保护王位的秘密 我照做了
because I must protect the secrets of the Crown. I have not.
妳不是叫我跟她上♥床♥吗? 我照做了!我明白
You told me to bed her. I have done so! I understand!
打从我一出生娘胎
It has been abundantly clear since my first breath
便注定要为 这个伟大国家的幸与不幸而活
that I was born for the happiness or misery of a great nation
经常做出压抑自己的内心的事
and consequently must often act contrary to my passions.
我是职责的化身
I am the picture of duty.
王位像一把利刃般刺在我身上
The Crown resides within me, embedded like a knife!
妳不需要向我解释,母亲
You do not need to explain it to me, Mother.
这就是我!
[shouts] It is me!
我现在要吃早餐
I shall have my breakfast now.
不必等国王了
There is no need to wait for the king.
这是内廷宫务大臣替您儿子 找来的合适新娘名单,女王陛下
The list of suitable brides for your sons from the Lord Chamberlain, Your Majesty.
谢谢,布林斯利
Thank you, Brimsley.
好美味的早餐
What a lovely breakfast.
她走了?
She is gone?
您母亲离开了,国王陛下 我亲眼看到的
Your mother has departed, Your Majesty. I saw to it myself.
那夏洛特呢?
And Charlotte?
王后在吃早餐 如果您想与她一同用餐...
The queen is at breakfast. If you'd like to join her, I can--
要请御医来吗,国王陛下
Shall I send for the doctor, Your Majesty?
不用
No.
我没事,我不需要他
I'm fine. I do not need him.
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表