剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
说真的 我们各自有生活 -我们有事要办的
Really. We have lives. - We have business to attend to.
你说有事要办 是指跟你的情妇私通
By business, do you mean fornicating with your mistresses,
还是指去生更多不被承认的私生子?
or do you mean producing more bastards for me to ignore?
天啊 有很多易受影响的女士在场呢
My word. There are impressionable ladies present.
易受影响?
Impressionable?
相信我 爱德华 任何性暗示都不会影响到你的姐♥妹♥们♥
Trust me, Edward. No sexual innuendo makes an impression upon your sisters.
我倒希望能有所影响 这样她们就能有结婚和云雨之思了
I wish it did, that they might get ideas to marry and start fornicating.
也许到那时 我就能有合法的孙辈了
Mother!Perhaps, then, I might have legitimate grandbabies.
而不是像现在这样 左手边都是处♥女♥ 右手边都是浪子
Instead, virgins to the left of me, whores to the right.
我相信我已婚了
I believe I am a married woman.
是哦
Yes.
你的孩子在哪里呢?
And where are your babies?
你完全没有为王室添丁
You have made zero heirs to the throne.
我在努力
I am trying.
是吗?真的吗?
Are you? Really?
亲爱的 我向你详细讲解过
Dearest, I explained everything to you.
给你画过图
I drew you pictures.
你做得对吗?
You are doing it correctly?
确定他放对地方了吗?
Making sure he's putting it in the right place?
妈妈!
Mother!
唯一的王位继承人已经死了
The only heir to the throne is dead.
节哀顺变
Sorrows, sorrows. Prayers.
我是在陈述事实
I am stating facts.
各位公主尚无子嗣
The princesses have had no babies.
各位王子到处留情
The princes have had a record number of babies.
私生子倒是不少
Illegitimate whore babies.
我们本有一位王室继承人 但她死了
We had one heir, one royal, and she is gone.
节哀
Sorrows. Prayers.
孩子们 这是一场危机
Children, this is a crisis.
我听到首相在议论此事
I've heard from the Prime Minister on the topic.
更糟糕的是 维斯道恩女士也在撰文
Worse, Lady Whistledown is talking about it,
所以 大家都会开始谈论这件事
which means everyone will be talking about it.
妈妈 我觉得你有点太心急了
Mother, I think you are being a bit zealous.
Mother, I think you are being a bit zealous.
也许悲痛... -不是!
Perhaps the grief-- - No!
是时候去寻觅理想夫君了
It is time to find husbands.
是时候把情妇换成得体的妻子了
It is time to trade in the mistresses for respectable wives.
行动起来吧
Get started.
你们之中最好有人 能生出英国的下一任统治者
One of you had better produce the next ruler of the United Kingdom,
否则 你们父亲的血脉将无法延续
or your father's line dies with him.
赶紧去生王室宝宝
Make me a royal baby.
妈妈 您不能指望我们...
Mother, you can't really expect us to...
这不是什么困难的任务
It is not a difficult task.
我和你们的父亲 凭借一己之力生出15个王室子女
Your father and I made 15 royal babies all by ourselves.
我不明白为什么 你们一群人都无法生出一个孩子
I do not see why the whole lot of you cannot make just one.
我应该翻墙离开的
I should have gone over the wall.
(谨以此片纪念杰奎琳艾万特)
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表