剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
我这辈子战战兢兢,生怕做错事
I have lived my entire life in terror of acting incorrectly
因为每个错误举动都会导致英国灭亡
because every incorrect action threatened the ruin of England.
恐惧差点让我崩溃
That terror nearly broke me.
我找地方藏身 我的农场、我的天文台
I found places to hide. My farms, my observatory.
我的疯狂
My madness.
我以为恐惧是生为王室的代价
I thought that terror was the price of being royal.
如今我遇见了无所畏惧的女人
Now, I have met a woman who is never terrified.
她想做什麽就去做
Who does as she pleases.
违反规矩、宫廷丑闻
Breaks rules, courts scandal.
犯下无法想像的大不敬罪
Commits unthinkable impertinences.
她是我认识的人当中最有皇家风范的
And she is the most royal person I have ever known.
失陪了,医生,我要去参加舞会
Excuse me, Doctor. I have a party to attend.
你可以退下了
You are dismissed.
乔治国王三世和夏洛特王后驾到
His Majesty King George the Third and Queen Charlotte!
不晓得妳知不知道妳做了什麽
I do not know if you understand what you have done.
单凭一个晚上的派对
With one evening, one party,
我们促成的变革和进步
we have created more change,
比英国一世纪以来还多
stepped forward more than Britain has in the last century.
比我想像的还要多 -你什麽都做得到,乔治
More than I would have dreamed. - You can do anything, George.
有妳在我身边,我想我可以
With you by my side, I think I can.
门罗,你在这裡做什麽?
Monro, what are you doing here?
陛下睡不着吗?
A spot of insomnia, Your Majesty?
很遗憾,我现在无暇替陛下进行治疗
Unfortunately, I'm not free for treatment just now.
或许我之前没说清楚 你不用治疗我了
Perhaps I failed to speak clearly before. You will never treat me again.
你不再是我的医生
You are no longer my doctor. - Oh.
真可惜,话虽如此 我仍是王后的医生
Pity. Nevertheless, I remain the queen's.
王后的医生?
The queen's?
对,我正在为她准备这个药膏
Yes. I'm preparing this poultice for her now.
离她远一点
Stay away from her.
但陛下,是她来找我的
But Your Majesty, she came to me.
她听到国王的医生在这裡
Heard the king's doctor was here and figured
便不想看其他的医生
that she should not settle for anything less
想看国王的医生
than doctor to the king.
than doctor to the king.
她为什麽要看医生?
Why would she need a doctor?
因为很显然
Well, because obviously
她有喜了
she is with child.
她不确定,但我很确定
She was not sure, but I am.
恭喜,国王陛下
Congratulations, Your Majesty.
英国举国欢庆的一天
A joyous day for England.
农夫,农夫国王 农夫乔治,农夫国王
Farmer. Farmer King. Farmer George. Farmer King.
这样不对
That is not right.
乔治?是你吗?
George, is that you?
重新计算
Recalculating.
农夫,农夫
Farm... Farmer.
乔治?
George?
金星,我的天使,我在这裡
Venus, my angel! I'm here!
跟我说话
Talk to me!
农夫乔治
Farmer George.
来
Here.
来吧
Come on.
这是什麽?
What is this?
这是怎麽回事?
What is happening?
我丈夫怎麽了?
What has happened to my husband?
[tense music fades]
雷诺斯!
Reynolds!
雷诺斯,备马车!
Reynolds, my carriage!
王后陛下 -布林斯利,别跟着我
Your Majesty. - Brimsley, stop following me.
求求您,王后... -布林斯利,住嘴!
I... I beg, Your Ma-- - Brimsley, stop!
夏洛特,没想到妳会来 丹柏莉舞会很成功
Ah, Charlotte. I did not expect you. The Danbury ball was a triumph.
殿下有试过用钝刀切羊肉吗?
Has Your Highness tried cutting mutton with a dull knife?
妳说什麽?
I beg your pardon.
白金汉宫的刀原本很锋利
The knives at Buckingham House used to be sharp enough.
然后有一天,刀都钝了
Then one day, they were all dull.
正好是国王搬过来的那天
It happened to be the day the king joined me there.
我们改天再一起用早餐吧,豪夫人
I believe we may have to break fast another morning, Lady Howe.
好的,殿下
Yes, Ma'am.
我觉得很奇怪,但肯定是巧合
Odd, I thought, but surely a coincidence.
更巧的是同一天
Surely a coincidence, too, that the very same day,
高楼层的窗户都被封起来
the windows were sealed shut on the upper floors,
突然到处都上了锁
and suddenly locks everywhere.
武器库和御膳房♥上了锁
Locks on the armory, the kitchen,
园丁放剪刀的小屋也是
the shed where the gardeners keep their shears.the shed where the gardeners keep their shears.
这肯定是巧合
A coincidence, surely.
但让我无法相信是巧合的
What I could not convince myself was a coincidence, though,
是莎士比亚丛书少了《李尔王》
was when the library set of Shakespeare was missing King Lear.
抱歉,我不是莎士比亚书迷
Forgive me. I am not a Shakespeare enthusiast.
国王发疯的故事
The one about the mad king
国王疯了,我住在疯人院!
because the king is mad, and I live in a mad house!
妳失态了,夏洛特 -我以为我有缺陷
You forget yourself, Charlotte. - I thought I was the damaged one.
我似乎有哪裡不好,结果他...
That somehow I was deficient, when he--
国王没有发疯
The king is not mad!
国王只是累了
The king is merely exhausted
他肩负着统治世上最伟大国家的使命
from holding the greatest nation in the world on his shoulders!
妳又懂什麽?
What could you know about that?
小男孩肩上的重担
The weight of that on a boy.
母亲眼看着儿子崩溃的重担
The weight on his mother as she watches her son start to crack.
等妳有天怀上孩子
If, God grant, you ever do bear an heir,
妳就会明白了
then you may start to learn,
而且妳学到的第一件事
and your first lesson will be this.
就是妳会不惜一切代价阻止孩子崩溃
You would do anything to stop the cracking.
妳会请可怕的医生 尝试一千种噁心的疗程
You would engage hideous doctors and a thousand disgusting treatments!
妳会去欧洲 找个懂得感恩的王后来帮助他
You would scour Europe for a queen grateful enough to aid him.
是的,有必要的话
And yes, if necessary,
妳会在适当的时候
you'd leave the rough edges of his nature
让他的妻子发现他的真面目
for his bride to discover in due course.
真面目?他会对天空说话!
Rough edges? He was talking to the sky!
那又怎样?
And what of it?
妳原本是出自穷乡僻壤的无名小卒
You were nothing. You came from nowhere.
现在妳坐拥天下
Now, you sit at the helm of the world.
妳丈夫行为古怪又怎样?
What matter if your husband has his peculiarities?
我不奢望坐拥天下
I did not ask to sit at the helm of the world.
也不奢望有丈夫!
I did not even ask for a husband!
如果要结婚的话,如果我要离乡背井
But if I must have one, if I must leave my home,
离开家人、母语、生活 不应该是为了
my family, my language, my life, it cannot be
一个我不能认识的男人
A man I was not allowed to know.
就为了谎言! -妳的无礼态度简直无法无天
For a lie!Your insolence truly knows no bounds.
妳的地位如此显赫 却对自己的处境不满意...
perched at the pinnacle of power.A mere foal plucked from nowhere...
国王陛下?
Your Majesty?
把我绑上去
Strap me back in.
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表