剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
别说了 卡萝!
Stop talking, Coral!
谢谢
Thank you.
我马上就下去
I'll be down in a moment.
您会答应他的求婚吧?
You are going to say yes to his proposal?
晚安 卡萝
Good night, Coral.
拉姆齐很令人讨厌
Ramsay is... odious.
但是这幅画像着实很美
But it is a very nice portrait.
我甚至都没有现身
A portrait for which I did not even sit.
我是后来插入的
I am an insertion.
但依旧是我们
It is still us.
你和我 -是的 但不是真的
You and me. - Yes, but not real.
乔治
George.
看看你
Look at you.
你是珍贵的宝石
You are a rare jewel.
你和我
You and me.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
是的
Yes.
维奥莱特!
Violet!
淑女不会像长颈鹿那样伸长脖子
A lady does not stretch her neck like a giraffe.
我想看看王后
I want to see the queen.
王后还没有露面呢
The queen has not yet made an appearance.
她的行为就像是街头的顽童
She behaves like a street urchin.
她会让我们蒙羞的 -她很完美
She will humiliate us. - She is perfect.
她只会给我们带来赞誉
She'll bring us nothing but accolades.
我说过了 她还没准备好参加社交活动
I told you she's not yet ready to be out in society.
她已经准备好了
She's more than ready.
对吗 小机灵?
Is that not right, brains?
是的 父亲
Yes, Father.
看啊!丹伯里夫人来了
Oh, look! There's Lady Danbury.
她看起来真是光彩照人
She looks marvelous.
您好!
Hello!
有请国王和王后陛下
Their Majesties, the king and queen.
如果他都不能面对他的子民 那他就完了
If he cannot even face his people, he is finished.
乔治
George. George.
不要紧张 -我没事
Do not feel any nerves. - I'm fine.
我看起来状态不好吗?
Do I not seem quite fine?
你弄疼我的手了
You are hurting my hand.
夏洛特 -好了 轻一点
Charlotte. - Softer.
好了
There.
好了
Now.
让我们去微笑和挥手吧
Let us smile and wave.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
我们去跳舞吧
And let us dance.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
眼睛看着我
Keep your eyes on me.
别看他们
Do not look at them.
这里没有别人 只有我们俩
There is no one here but us.You and me.
你和我
Well done.
感谢各位出席
We thank you all for joining us
与我们共同庆祝新王子的到来
to celebrate the arrival of our new prince.
勿庸置疑 既然我是乔治三世
Unsurprisingly, given I am the Third,
我们要给他起名为乔治四世
we have chosen to name him George the Fourth.
敬未来的国王
To your future king.
干杯! - 干杯!
Cheers! - Cheers!
你跟我一样讨厌人多嘈杂
You dislike crowds as much as I do.
又有一个共同点了
Another way we are a match.
没错
True.
我需要喘口气
I needed a moment to breathe.
外面人太多了
It is such a crush out there.
我妹妹取得了...辉煌的成就
My sister is... a shining success.
我为她感到高兴
Mm. - I am happy for her.
如果也能为自己感到高兴 那就最好了
It would be nice to be happy for myself as well.
为我们感到高兴
And for us.
我们的生活会是什么样子呢?
What would our life look like
如果我们结婚了
if we married,
如果我随您一起回家
and I went back home with you?
在这里说这种话可能是叛国罪
It is probably treason to say this here.
但是我的领地...
But my province...
是全世界最伟大的地方
...is the greatest place in the world.
最好的人♥民♥ 最好的食物
The best people. The best food.
听起来不错 -是的
That sounds nice. - It is.
我当然会统治 但你也有一定的职责
I would rule, of course, but you would have certain duties as well.
我们那里更加平等
We are more egalitarian there.
宫廷里的妻子大多比你年长
Most of the wives at court are older than you,
但只要掌握语言 你就会喜欢上她们的
but you will like them once you learn the language.
而且年轻是件好事
And it is good that you are young.
意味着你可以生更多的孩子
It means you can have more children.
更多的孩子
More children.
阿加莎 我会把丹伯里的孩子视为己出
Agatha. I will raise the Danbury children as my own.
我会像你一样照顾他们
I will care for them as I do you,
但我必须有继承人
but I must have an heir.
也许是两三个
Perhaps two or three.
两三个 是的
Two or three. Yes.
你可以跟我一起出行
You can travel with me.
如果你担心想家
We can even come back here to England
我们甚至可以每隔几年回来一次英国
every few years if you're worried about missing home.
但你不会想家太久的
But you will not miss home for long.
我们有节日 有舞会 有慈善活动...
There will be festivals and balls and charities and--
不行
No.
阿加莎?
A... Agatha?
我不能嫁给您
I cannot marry you.
对不起
I am sorry.
我描绘了太多生活的变化 让你紧张了
I... I have made you nervous with so much talk of change.
没有 我不能嫁给您
No. I cannot marry you,
但只是因为我不能嫁给任何人
but only because I cannot marry anyone.
您是一位好男人
You are a wonderful man,
而我内心的某种东西被唤醒了
and something in me had been awakened.
所以我感觉充满希望
So I felt hopeful.
我相信如果我答应了 情况会有所不同
I believe if I said yes, this could be different.
可能会变得更好吧
Better. Likely it would be.
您会把我从无数问题中解救出来
您会把我从无数问题中解救出来
You would've saved me from a thousand different problems.
您会将我拯救 听我倾诉 予我关怀
You would've rescued me. You would've listened to me and cared for me.
但这样并不能改变我所知道的事实
Yet it does not change what I know to be true.
我不能嫁给您
I cannot marry you.
我不能嫁给任何人
I cannot marry anyone.
我不想再结婚了
I never want to be married again.
阿道弗斯 我的一生
Adolphus, I spent my life
都在呼吸别人的空气
breathing someone else's air.
我只会这样
I do not know any other way.
现在是我学会自主呼吸的时候了
Now it is time that I learn to breathe all on my own.
阿加莎 别这样
Agatha. Do not do this.
听着 你在...
Look, you are...
你在做出一个严重错误的决定
This... This is a terrible mistake you are making.
也许我确实正犯下一个严重的错误
Perhaps... I am making a terrible mistake.
但这是我的抉择
But it is mine to make.
希望您能原谅我
I do hope you will forgive me.
谢谢
Thank you.
这场舞会很成功
It is a lovely ball.
是的
It is.
我们喜欢筹办舞会 我们应该经常这样做
We enjoy hosting. We shall... do it more often.
很好
Good.
是的
Yes.
我只希望他能开心
I have only ever wanted him to be happy.
他很开心
He is happy.
是你让他开心的
You make him happy.
谢谢
Thank you.
陛下
Your Majesty.
我们去跳舞吧?
Shall we dance?
好啊
Yes.
不好意思 先生
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表