剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
亲爱的读者
Dearest gentle reader.
我们讲述的是 《布里杰顿》中夏洛特王后的故事
This is the story of Queen Charlotte from Bridgerton.
这不是一堂历史课
It is not a history lesson.
而是根据真实事件改编而成
It is fiction inspired by fact.
所有改编均为作者有意为之
All liberties taken by the author are quite intentional.
敬请观看
Enjoy.
(米罗 德国北部)
夏洛特王后: 布里杰顿家族前传
现在开始行动!
Move it along now!
你看起来像是一尊凋像
You give the appearance of a statue.
凋像是艺术品
Statues are works of art.
艺术很美
Art is beautiful.
艺术能让人眼前一亮 而你只会让人觉得荒谬
Art can be beautiful to gaze upon. You are ridiculous to the eye.
你想说什么?
Is there a point?
你已经六小时纹丝不动了
You have not moved an inch in six hours.
我正身着里昂的丝绸
I am wearing Lyonnais silk,
镶嵌着印度蓝宝石
encrusted with Indian sapphires,
蕾丝花边有着200年的历史
蕾丝花边有着200年的历史
working with overlay of 200-year-old lace.
动作太多显然会导致蓝宝石扯坏蕾丝
Apparently too much movement can cause the sapphires to shred the lace.
如果这些理由还不够
If that were not enough,
这件礼服里面的胸衣 衬圈是用鲸骨做的
the gown sits atop a bespoke underpinning made of whalebone.
鲸骨?
Whalebone?
是的 鲸骨 兄长
Yes. Whalebone, Brother.
鲸鱼的骨头 鲸鱼死了 所以我能变成这样
The bones of whales. Whales died, so I could look like this.
顶级紧身胸衣都会使用鲸骨 若你有点见识 那就能知道了
All the finest corsets are whalebone. You'd know that if you knew anything.
如果你有留意 你就也会知道
If you ever paid attention you would also know that
鲸骨的问题是 质地相当脆弱 同时也很尖锐
the problem with whalebone is that it is rather delicate and also very, very sharp.
我在时髦之巅所以这件胸衣是十分贴身的款式
And, of course, I'm in the height of fashion, so this corset is quite snug.
所以我才像凋像一样
So I give the appearance of a statue,
看起来有些荒谬 但那是因为我动不了
ridiculous to the eye, but that is because I cannot move.
而且 因为我必须有型登场 所以只能被迫身穿一件可笑的礼服
And because I must arrive on display, I am forced into a ludicrous gown
过分时髦 让我不敢动作过大 以免被我的内衣割伤
so stylish that if I move too much, I might be sliced and stabbed to death
或者直接刺死
by my undergarments.
哦 身为女性真是太开心了
Oh, how joyful it is to be a lady.
你郁闷了
You are upset.
其实也是可行的方桉 我有考虑过
'Tis a viable option I have considered.
动动身子 选择因为胸衣毙命
Moving. Choosing to be killed by my undergarments.
夏洛特 -我们还有多久?一小时吗?
Charlotte. - We have what? An hour to go?
我相信如果我频繁挪动
I believe if I'm diligent with my movements,
我相信如果我频繁挪动
I believe if I'm diligent with my movements,
到达伦敦之前 也许就能失血过多而死了
I could most certainly bleed to my death before we reach London.
如我所言 你郁闷了 感情用事
Like I said, you are upset.Emotional.
我明白... -你明白吗?真的?
I understand-- -Do you understand? Truly?
我很想听你这样说 因为我没有郁闷 也没感情用事
This I would love to hear because I'm not upset, nor am I emotional.
我是愤怒 无法呼吸
I am angry, and I cannot breathe.
这都是拜你所赐 兄长 -夏洛特
And both are thanks to you, Brother. - Charlotte.
你是被选中的
You were chosen.
这是荣幸
This is a great honor.
被选中能有多难呀?
Oh, how difficult was it to be chosen?
生育能力强、识字
Someone who can make lots of babies. Someone who can read.
懂得社交礼仪、拥有王室血统
Someone with all the social graces, with a royal bloodline.
这就是全部要求了 没什么可荣幸的
That is all they required. It is not an honor.
你可以让他们选择其他人的
You could've told them to choose someone else.
一个蠢到去追求那些的人Someone stupid enough to want it.
他们不想要一个蠢蛋 他们想要你
They did not want someone stupid. They wanted you.
阿道弗斯 想想吧!为什么是我?
Adolphus, think! Why me?
他可以拥有任何人的!
He could have anyone! Anyone!
但他们却舍近求远跑来找我
And yet they came hunting all the way across the continent for me.
背后必有原因 -因为你很特别
There is a reason for that. - You are special.
特别
Special.
对我们来说 他们也是陌生人 你不能指望我如此无知
They are strangers to us. You cannot think me this ignorant.
他们想要我这种陌生人是有原因的
There is reason they wanted me, a stranger.
而且不可能是什么好原因
And it cannot be a good reason.
我知道不会是好原因的
I know it cannot be a good reason
I know it cannot be a good reason
因为你告诉我以后 就始终不敢跟我对视
because you have not looked me in the eye since you told me.
行了...
Just...
这是好事
This is a good thing.
你应该高兴的
You shall be happy.
让马车调头吧 我不去了
Turn the carriage around. I am not doing this.
我签过婚约了 你必须去
I signed the betrothal contract. You are.
不要 -必须去
No. - Yes.
兄长 让马车调头 不然我就跳车了
Brother, turn the carriage around, or I will bounce.
我会跳出去 让紧身胸衣刺穿胸膛 流血至死
I will bounce, and I will impale myself on this ridiculous corset and bleed to death.
夏洛特!
Charlotte!
父母去世的时候 我应该对你多多严加管教
I know I should have taken a firmer hand with you when Mama and Papa died.
我允许你看太多书了
I allowed you to read too much,
还纵容你的所有一时兴起
还纵容你的所有一时兴起
and I indulged your every whim and frivolity,
所以如今你这样肆意任性 都是我的责任
so I take full responsibility for the fact that you are now exceedingly headstrong
是我让你误认为自己有决定权的
and mistakenly think you can make decisions.
你没得选 我说了算
You cannot. I am in charge.
你必须去 -我不明白你为什么...
This is happening. - I don't see why you--
因为他们是大英帝国
Because... they are the British Empire.
而我们只是德国的一个小省
And we are a tiny province in Germany.
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
确实没有很好的原因
There is no good reason.
其实 原因可能很糟糕
In fact, the reason might be terrible.
我知道 长相如你和我之人
I know that no one who looks like you or me
从来没有跟这些人通婚过
has ever married one of these people ever,
但我不能质疑
but I cannot question
因为我不能与世界最强大的国家为敌
because I cannot make an enemy of the most powerful nation on Earth.
没有回旋余地了 所以闭嘴吧
It is done. So, shut up,
为国家尽一份责任吧 不如逆来顺受
do your duty to our country, and be happy.
小妹
Liebchen.
我很抱歉
I am sorry,
但是相比嫁给英格兰国王 还有更糟糕的命运
but there are worse fates than marrying the King of England.
坐回去吧
Sit back.
别碰坏我的礼服
You are endangering my gown.
到达的时候 我必须仪态完美 是吧?
I need to look perfect when I arrive, do I not?
好吧
Well.
陛下
Your Majesty.
很抱歉在深夜 用这样的消息来打扰您
I am sorry to disturb you at this hour with such news.
少说废话 医生 说吧 他死了吗? -他?
Shut up, Doctor, and talk. Is he dead? - He?
国王
The King.
他死了吗? -没有
Is he dead? - Oh, no.
没有 夫人 您丈夫的身体非常健康
No, ma'am. Your husband is quite hearty.
国王万岁
Long live the King.
Long live the King.
你是迷煳了不成?
Have you no sense?
惊扰我睡美容觉是大逆不道
It is treasonous to interrupt my beauty sleep.
幸好我的脸庞足以弥补缺觉的憔悴 -陛下
You're lucky my face is a rare jewel. - Your Majesty.
如果我还能判处斩首 你早就候斩了
If I could still have people beheaded, you would be in the queue.
陛下
Your Majesty.
医生 如果国王没有死...
Doctor, if the King is not dead...
那是谁死了?
Who is?
亲爱的读者
Dearest gentle reader.
一年中最寒冷的时节
This coldest time of year
因为王室公主去世的噩耗
has become that much colder
has become that much colder
变得更加寒冷了
with the sad news of the death of the princess royal.
我们亲爱的乔治三世国王 和夏洛特王后的孙女
The granddaughter of our dear King George the Third
在分娩中 母子双双离世
and Queen Charlotte died in childbirth, along with her baby.
节哀顺变
Sorrows, sorrows. Prayers.
当我们的内心
And while our hearts grieve
因为失去王室公主而悲伤时...
for the loss of the princess royal...
我们的头脑
our heads grieve more
更在为君主制的未来而悲伤
for the future of the monarchy itself.
因为王室正面临一场危机
For the Crown now has a crisis on its hands.
人们可以想象 这场危机肯定会令夏洛特女王烦恼
A crisis one can only imagine that Queen Charlotte must find galling
毕竟 她一直用铁腕支配着
after ruling over the matchmaking efforts of the ton
上流社会说媒相亲与婚姻安排
and the marriage mart with such an iron fist.
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表