剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表
你想让我走 你不想看到我
That you want me to go. That you do not want to see me.
但我没听到你说 你不爱我
What I have not heard is that you do not love me.
我一直很痛苦
I have been suffering
很孤独 觉得自己很失败
and alone and believing I am a failure
没有做好妻子和王后
as a wife and as your queen
因为你总是躲着我 仿佛我是瘟神
because you stay from me as though I am a disease.
然后今天 我突然想到
And then today, it suddenly occurred to me
也许还有另一种原因
that perhaps there is another reason.
一种更好的解释
A better reason.
也许你躲着我 是因为你在乎我
Perhaps you stay away from me because you care for me.
也许你躲着我 是因为你爱我
Perhaps you stay away because you love me.
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
我这样做是想保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
你爱我吗? -我不能爱你
Do you love me? - I... I cannot.
我们不能...这场对话...
We cannot... This conversation is...
我不能这样 我从没想过要结婚的 -你爱我吗?
I can't do this. I never wanted to marry. - Do you love me?
夏洛特 求你了 别问了!
Charlotte. Please, stop!
Charlotte. Please, stop!
你现在这样 是因为你不相信我愿意爱你
Is it because you do not believe that I could love you?
我愿意
I do.
我爱你 乔治
I love you, George.
我太爱你了 所以我会按照你说的做
I love you so much that I will do as you wish.
如果你不爱我 就告诉我 我立刻就走
If you do not love me, say you do not love me, and I will go.
我会回到白金汉宫
I will go back to Buckingham House.
我们可以分开生活 我会独自生下孩子
And we can live our separate lives, and I will have this baby alone,
我会委屈将就 充实自己 度日过活
and I will make do and fill my days and survive.
全靠自己 我会这样做的
All on my own. I will do that.
但首先 你得说你不爱我
But first, you have to say that you do not love me.
你得告诉我 我在世间是彻底孤独的
You have to tell me that I am utterly alone in this world.
我是一个疯子
I am a madman.
我很危险 在我的脑子里 有不同的世界在悄然潜入
I am a danger. In my mind, there are different worlds creeping in.
天地相撞
The heavens and Earth collide.
我会不知道自己在哪里 -你爱我吗?
I do not know where I am. - Do you love me?
你不会愿意跟我一起生活的
You do not wish a life with me for yourself.
没人愿意的 -乔治!
No one wishes that. - George!
我会与你携手站在天地之间
I will stand with you between the heavens and the Earth.
我会告诉你 你在哪里 你爱我吗?
I will tell you where you are. Do you love me?
我爱你!
I love you!
从我...
From the mo...
从我看到你试图翻墙的那一刻起
From the moment I saw you
我就彻底爱上你了 没有你在身边 我甚至无法呼吸
trying to go over the wall... I have loved you desperately.
我爱你 夏洛特
我爱你 夏洛特
I cannot breathe when you are not near. I love you, Charlotte.
我的内心在呼唤你的名字
My heart calls your name.
我想告诉你的
I wanted to tell you.
我想让你知道的
I wanted you to know.
这种...疯病
This... madness
是我一生的秘密
has been my secret my entire life.
这片黑暗是我的重负
This darkness is... is my burden.
是你带来了光明
You bring the light.
乔治
George.
因为这是你和我
It is you and me.
我们可以克服的
We can do this.
只要我们在一起
Together.
我们的小国王 他什么时候降生?
When will he come, our little king?
很快
Soon.
非常快了
Very soon.
你好 小国王
Hello, little king.- Hello.
又要独处吗?
More solitude?
是的
Yes.
如果您决定独自席地而坐
Your cloak makes a fine blanket
您的斗篷可以当毯子用
您的斗篷可以当毯子用
if you decide to have solitude on the ground.
卡萝!
Coral!
他体贴吗?
He was kind?
他很令人愉快 我觉得很愉快
He was joyful.I felt joy.
那我为您高兴
Then I'm glad for you.
丹伯里夫人
Lady Danbury.
莱杰大人
Lord Ledger.
我是维奥莱特
I am Violet.
你好 维奥莱特
Hello, Violet.
你怎么会来这里呢?
What are you doing all the way out here?
我不想惹妈妈烦
Getting out of Mother's hair.
但我们的房♥子有二十间房♥间 我们怎么能惹她烦呢?
But how can we be in her hair when our house has 20 rooms?
维奥莱特
[chuckling] Violet.
很高兴见到您 丹伯里夫人
It is nice to see you, Lady Danbury.
我也很高兴见到您
It is nice to see you too.
希望我们能再次见面 但我理解您有多忙
I wish we might see one another again, but I understand how busy you are.
您和维奥莱特...也很忙呢
And how busy you are... with Violet.
是的 她越来越端庄美丽了
Yes.
- She's growing into a fine young lady. - Mm.
也许有一天 她会像您一样
Perhaps one day, she will have an unimpeachable reputation much like yours.
拥有无可指摘的名声
Perhaps one day, she will have an unimpeachable reputation much like yours.
是的
Yes.
我的名声...让我受人尊敬
My reputation is... quite respected.
是每位女士梦寐以求的
What every lady dreams of.
如此晴好之日里 我祝你们幸福
I wish you much happiness. On this fine day.
我也祝您幸福
I wish you happiness as well.
在这样的日子里
On this day.
我想感谢您
Um... So...I wanted to thank you
在我丈夫过世后 对我展现的善意
for your... kindness... after my husband passed.
丹伯里夫人 应该是我来感谢您所展现的善意
Lady Danbury, it is your kindness for which I should be showing gratitude.
再见 莱杰大人
Goodbye, Lord Ledger.
再见 丹伯里夫人
Goodbye, Lady Danbury.
一切都好
All is well.
他把自己的医生解雇了
He has dismissed his doctor.
他有新的医生了
He has a new doctor.
太好了
Oh. That is good.
他叫什么名字?
What is his name?
我记不清名字的 我只是一名女子
I do not remember names. I am female.
当然 抱歉
Of course. Apologies.
他们两人都住在邱园了吗?
They are staying at Kew, both of them?
一切都好
All is well.
国王是这样说的 -他是国王
So says the king? - He is the king.
您见过他吗?
You have laid eyes on him?
跟他交谈过吗? -我是他的妈妈
Spoken to him? - I am his mother.
我都不跟我妈妈说话 我也是
I do not speak to my mother. - Nor I to mine.
可怕的女人
Dreadful woman.
一切都好 他是国王
All is well. He is the king.
王室的子嗣如何?
What of the future arrival?
宝宝 宝宝很好
The baby? The baby is well.
一切都好
All is well.
那就这样决定了
Then it is settled.
我会通知议会 他能出席演讲
I will let Parliament know he is available for an address.
当然
Of course.
摄政王和您的女儿来看您了 王后陛下
The Prince Regent and your daughter are here to see you, Your Majesty.
女士们 退下吧
Ladies, away.
孩子们 来吧
Children, come.
又出什么事了?
What is the trouble now?
还是有好消息呀?
Or is there good news?
没有消息
There is no news.
我们是...
This is, um--
我们是代表大家来的
We come on behalf of all of us.
代表您的孩子们 -你是代表全家来的吗?
Your children. - You represent the family, do you?
是的
Yes.
你的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 居然把你当作他们的捍卫者
Your siblings have entrusted you as their champions.
来跟我说说是怎么回事吧
Please do tell me what this is about.
妈妈 我们只是想 讨论一下宝宝的问题
Mother, we only want to have a discussion about this baby.
不 不是讨论
This-- - No, not a discussion.
您的宝宝竞赛太残酷了
Your baby race is cruel.
残酷?
Cruel?
您的眼里只关注这件事 乔治还在悲痛万分
You focus on nothing else. Georgie is grieving.
剧集 | 夏洛特女王:布里奇顿前传(2023) | 导航列表